riku and sora vs mario and luigi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dante2
riku and sora

dante2
come on

Draco69
Riku and Sora. Sora beat a poor man's Sephie for goodness's sake.

DarkDethbringer
Riku and Sora

grey fox
riku and sora own this easy

Dizzle
Ars Arcanum and that crazy attack Riku does when you're fightin him bitches. Jump all you want.

Lord Ryugen
The fat assed plumber and his taller little brother are going down...hard!

AdventChild
riku alone can take them on....

shangheid
I'd say Riku and Sora...

Sora can take alot of fire...

Mario can't withstand a bite from a little mushroom(when he is small)

Lord Yoda
Well seeing as Mario and Luigi are homo-$exual, Sora and Riku win by default

green dude
Sora and Riku win

Dizzle
Well, this got repetetive...

Hooverman
Riku and Sora own Mario and Luigi

SaTsuJiN
heh.. mario doesnt need luigi.. I think if he had Iron hat, and his N64 moves, he'd break both their keyblades.. /shrug

RagnaViper
Originally posted by dante2
riku and sora

BLASPHEMY! Mario and Luigi use fireballs and jump really high! Oh my god, how can you stand up to *that*?

Seriously, how fair is this fight?

CorderaMitchell
Fair enough to get some cheap laughs.

ulrich 352
riku and sora obviously I mean how could mario and luigi even stand up to that much firepower they would need a docter doctor

grey fox
two words ars-arcanum , ragnarok .....

Lord-of-Dreams
are you all crazy? or high?... ars-arkkismyass!!! (man... that sure was a funny way to mis spell Sora's wicked powerful move so that it implies that I want it to kiss my ass, impliing that is sux. wow. I'm like god, but sexier...)
Mario is wicked!!! All he needs now is mario-basketball (he jumps like a savage!!) Man! A crazy jumpin italian plumber who steals coins from the road, or a little punk anime cliche? hmm...

O crap sorry. this isn't a pimp my sink battle? crap!!! sorry... Riku alone... with the girl (what's her name again? lol) while Sora slaps the midget abd stickman with the back of his key. this is a silly fight.

swipe9091
there is reason that the mario bros could win this, their guys, no woman can take on a man, and if neone disagrees then their homosexualHappy Dance

Lord-of-Dreams
dude. Riku and Sora are both guys.

swipe9091
thats what they want u to think

Lord-of-Dreams
lol i see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.