Own lightsaber battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GregminiMalak
I havent done this yet but i want 2 make my own deuling seen can any1 show me one of theres and some tips on how to do it i have adobe and i think that might help so if u have any tips or seens of ur own it wouild be appreciated 2gunsblowupraygun

Inuyasha Tribal
Dude, You just read the tips. It'll show you how to make a animated gif. Or, you could wait till my friend Darksteel gets on. So impaitent. lol

GregminiMalak
stfu jordan ill kik ur a$$ lol well he's never on and u like final fantasy u nerd star wars is so much better lol jordan

Inuyasha Tribal
Yeah. I only like final fantasy cause I like it. Usually, my friend is on. He'll get on soon. Just wait.

GregminiMalak
lol Final fantasy is gay and this is getting off subjest so jordan shut up lol so DOES ANY1! HAVE THERE OWN MADE LIGHTSABERBATTLES!!!!!!!!! bunny rolling on floor laughing bunny rolling on floor laughing bunny

Julie
nope////I'm officially computer illiterate

Darth_Janus
Wow, this serves what purpose?

Fishy
You really like posting those pictues don't you?

Darth_Janus
I love it. Hell, I make half of them myself.

Fishy
I noticed stick out tongue

The Ones
i made mine just last week. check the " lightsaber duel rotoscoped thread" in the ep 3 forum

jango fatt
cool hahaha

GregminiMalak
iv seen it but not the full one can u send me the full one pm or somthing

Mist
what software do you have gregmini?

its not too hard, but rotoscoping is a biatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.