Dark jedi or light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GregminiMalak
I would rather be a dark jedi becasue they have so much strength but all the light jedi care about r helping ppl lol so who would u pik?

Prod
Light...because that is what i do...help people...

welcome to KMC...

GregminiMalak
ty howd u kno im new?

smoker4
Originally posted by GregminiMalak
ty howd u kno im new?

Well your join date for one, if you arent new then im suspicious to say the least

whitewookie
Date Registered: Yesterday

Not too hard to work out, lol! wink welcome

Insomnia
Under your avatar there is a registration date.

It can also be determined by the nature of this topic and your abbreviations of three letter words.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Insomnia
Under your avatar there is a registration date.

It can also be determined by the nature of this topic and your abbreviations of three letter words.

True, true!!!

GregminiMalak
o ya duhhh lol so sup ppl so far this forum is awsome

tlbauerle
Not to be an arrogant prick...but you'll get a lot more respect if you spell words out and type clearly.

GregminiMalak
ill try lol

Jedi Priestess
Indeed......thats pretty aggravating to some of us. Hope you enjoy your stay here. smile

WookieWindu
u m33n l1k3 th1z? but seriously I would rather be a light jedi as long as my saber wasn't purple....you know you have to be taken seriously by the sith the purple saber won't cut it

Darth_Vader05
Dark Sith because i rule the galaxy!

Darth Plagueis
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that any goober with a 'Darth' in his name is gonna be darkside.

Oh...wait a second......oh yeah...
stick out tongue

GregminiMalak
ya dark rulez its kinda dorkey but i set up a dark jedi clan on the Sw liteture and i need ppl to enter its like u can be a master and an apprentice depending on ur knowledge(wow big word) and plese join im a master now and i need more ppl to join

Insomnia
You're a master? Surprising.
The sith must have low standards.

Ok, Sorry. That was mean.

Prod
laughing out loud

i'm bored...

GregminiMalak
ya me 2 casue no1 is on

GregminiMalak
and im suppose togo to a dance but my lazy ass mom wont get up

Prod
dont double post...

not someting nice to say to your mom...

GregminiMalak
iight soz

GGgrievous725
i'd be dark and evil because they have like insurance if u get ur arms and legs and stuff cut off and i could be all cool and robotic lol laughing out loud

nolan lepaz
Light Jedi are far superior because unlike Dark Jedi they are in controll of thier emotions. Weak emotions can quickly lead to downfall. smart

Jedi_Snake
hmm...anger and hate are not fun, no thanks...I'll take the light jedi path thanks. although I love the dark jedi force power of lightning...heh....

Revan X
some powers of the dark side are rare and some consider unnatural.
its only possible to learn this power only if your a Jedi so i pick Dark Side.

nolan lepaz
You people who pick Dark Jedi over Light must also realize that you are weaker and the powers of a dark jedi are craptastic compared to light. You may have cooler looking attacks but LS powers are defensive and strong which means when you use the force you have to try really hard to mess them up whereas One can use force shieling walk up to you and hammer away with a lightsaber. Using the Light side of the force can make you invinsible. smart

Kiu Dun
Well darkside can use lightside powers laong with theirs.

I would rather be nuetral. No one would be hunting me down or trying to kill me.(Unless I pissed them off).

nolan lepaz
Yeah but they can't use light side powers as effectively. Just like Light jedi can't use DS powers effectively no expression

Darth_Janus
Give in to the dark side...

nolan lepaz
YOU have failed JANUS I'll never give into the the Darkside. I'm a jedi just like my dealer before me smokin'

Darth_Janus
You will give in to my powah!

nolan lepaz
Hey JANUS check out what I wrote on the Dark jedi clan thread.

nolan lepaz
And I'll never give into the dark side I'm way to vien to make myself get wrinkles

Darth_Janus
Wrinkles add character! Just ask Yoda!

Fishy
Yoda is a Jedi...

Darth_Janus
Shhh!

Fishy
Oh sorry... Shutting up now

nolan lepaz
Yeah but yoda was like 900 years old that's understandable and still wasn't too ugly. the emporer had a face not even a mother could love. p.s. that pope Joey Rats using force lightening is great. p.p.s I won't give into your powah because no matter how much don't want to admit it dark jedi have fear Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.