Supergirl vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
She's may be even more Super than her cousin (Superman/Batman #19) She's immune to kryptonite. Can she defeat Iron-Man?

Khellendros
... What are you, simple? IM can't even take Hulk.

Draco69
Supergirl is inexperienced. She's only been a superhero for like a month. Her first opponent was Clayface.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Supergirl is inexperienced. She's only been a superhero for like a month. Her first opponent was Clayface.
So? She's still MORE POWERFUL THAN SUPER MAN. It doesn't take a lot of experience to ignore the silly man's little missiles and repulsors and tear him out of his flying tin can.

Draco69
She's POSSIBLY more powerful than Superman. Is anybody gonna defend the Golden Avenger?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
... What are you, simple? IM can't even take Hulk.

He did take the Hulk in a comic around issue 130 of IM guest starring Ant Man 2 Scott Lang, but ended up trappedin a powerless armour which could not move.

SG wins easily though wink

King Burger
She'll probably tear aprt his armor suit.

By the way, why isn't she affected by Kryptonite?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by King Burger
She'll probably tear aprt his armor suit.

By the way, why isn't she affected by Kryptonite?

She is not from Krypton

Draco69
No idea. She's different from her cousin. Batman has some speculations as does Luthor but they don't have solid analysis.

kgkg
You don't need experience to whip someone's ass.

Ironman is going down(I hate Tony)

LordFear
C'mon this is a no brainer.
Experience comes in handy when facing Green Lantern or someone of that caliber. But putting a superman like being against Tony is murder.

Piedmon
Originally posted by kgkg
You don't need experience to whip someone's ass.

Ironman is going down(I hate Tony)

Then what's he doing as your avatar?

kgkg
Originally posted by Piedmon
Then what's he doing as your avatar?
i hate tony.

but i love ironman

black robb
maybe with prep time but in a straight up fight Iron Man loses

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
maybe with prep time but in a straight up fight Iron Man loses if he got beat by Ms. Marvel then Supergirl will hand his a** to him

DigiMark007
Tony in the right suit has been able to hang with Thor, so I don't think this is a stupid fight. Sure Supergirl should win, but IM would put up a good fight, and if Supergirl's dumb about it, which isn't preposterous to consider, Tony might even have a chance to win. Supergirl 8/10.

-DM

bigbran
She might be super, but he is IRON.

It isn't hard to figure out...

xmeat
if he's using the thorbuster suit tony wins otherwise he gets smashed.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
if he's using the thorbuster suit tony wins otherwise he gets smashed. Nope...
Iron>Super.

Man>... nevermind...

shifty

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Nope...
Iron>Super.

Man>... nevermind...

shifty you saying he couldn't win with the thorbuster suit he used to fight king thor.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
you saying he couldn't win with the thorbuster suit he used to fight king thor. Umm... did you read the first word of my post, or the whole thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.