John Constantine vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
Those of you who read the Hellblazer comics should know how powerful Constantine is. He battles Angels and Demons night and day and mostly at the same time. And one of his feats was awaking a dead corpse and reburying him again without actually releasing the corpse's spirit, leaving that man to spend for the next twenty years aware of the worms eating his corpse. And that was done when he was 9 years old, btw.

So I think this is a good battle. What do you guys think? Who'd win?

Fanboy
I think that Dr.Strange would still win because he could probably make that spell last longer then 20 years.

Mider
yeah but still imagine how powerful Constantine is now since that spell was when He was 9 and i dont think the spell was to last 20 i think it was just to last till the guy had no more flesh to contain his spirit may be wrong though.

Mider
Constantine is a mage He is natruly born to weild magic but He isnt the strongest magician He is ONE of the strongest i think that if He is that strong as just one magican the strongest magician in all of DCU would OWN Dr Strange oh and the strongest Magican in DCU is or will be Timothy Hunter.

leonheartmm
hey i already made this thread, though i did not get the same outcome as this 1

MERCILOUS
Please post a link to your thread leonheartmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.