Team Cytorrak Vs Team Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
Both teams have 2 days prep time.

team cytorrak

Cytorrak
Juggernaut 8th day
Dr.strange
Savage Hulk
Doomsday
Despero
Abomination
Dr.Doom
Rhino
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Charles xavier (full telepathic power unleashed)
Magneto(current god like)
Terrax

team odin

Odin
King Thor
Superman(pre crisis)
Gladiator
Mr.fantastic
Martian manhunter
Thing
Hercules(full power)
Green latern
Superboy
Asgardian destroyer
Loki
Wonderwoman
Spiderman
Shazzam

who would win

savagerampage
To make it more interesting, no ring outs. Teams can win by death, Ko entrapment. Also if a character is trapped, his teammates can use there powers to free them, u are only able to do this once for every character, pending if some of the characters can survive being trapped

kgkg
it really comes to
Cytorrak vs Odin , King Thor

savagerampage
Well juggernaut has all the power of cytorrak as well so that is an even fight for king thor

kgkg
Juggernaut has fraction of cytorrak's power.

King Thor has all of Odin's powers.

savagerampage
I meant to put juggernaut at 100% cytorrak power

Also for something Different, each character is able to use and ultimate attack and Defensive move. for Example odin unleashes his Godforce, But Magneto can conter it by making a sheild protecting the characters
you are allowed 2 ultimate attacks and 3 ultimate defense per character

Ultimate attacks are

Cytorrak - gives his team invunerability for 5 min
Juggernaut - puts up sheild and goes bezerk
Dr. Strange - unleashes whatever magic attack u prefer
Savage Hulk - becomes 15 times stronger then all the characters and also goes insane for 20 min,
Doomsday - Able to KO someone for 30 min
Dr.Doom - able to absorb anyone's powers for a short time 10 min
Despero - able to control character for 10 min
Abomination - able to posion character
Rhino - full powered charge able to ko character if hit for 5 min
Silver surfer - goes mad for 30 min
Sentry - able to use maxed up power for 10 min
Terrax - same as sentry
Charles xavier- psionic cry, which can turn those immune to psychic attacks brains into mush killing them instantley if not protected
Magneto -- able to create BlackHole

Odin - full powered Godforce blast
King thor - like father
Superman - goes insane and is able to unleash powerful heat vison blasts
Gladiator - is able to become super confident able 2 do almost anything for 30 min
Mr. Fantastic - can create any offensive or defensive device
Martian manhunter - able to shut down minds
Thing - able to jump 2 class 100 for 20 min
Hercules - able to ko someone for 30 min
Green latern - full power unleashed for 30 min
Superboy - Throws something heavy at character
WonderWoman - uses lasso and ties someone up
Loki - able to displace character outta fight for 10 min
Shazzam - full potential for 10min
Asgardian destroyer - unleashes full power for 10 min
Spiderman - impact webbing that effects anyones nervous system

keep in mind those who are immune to certain attacks wont be hurt by it.

savagerampage
Could the current magneto stand up 2 odin for a while?

kgkg
Originally posted by savagerampage
Could the current magneto stand up 2 odin for a while?
He will be vaporized forget about fighting with Odin.

Draco69
I would also like to add that Wonder Woman can channel the Godwave (i.e. the Presence's power) for a short time.

savagerampage
the new magneto is suppose to be godlike, he cannot die, cause as long as there is anything to do with magnitism, he will survive. odin as powerful as he is, will be affected by magnitism

kgkg
the new magneto is suppose to be godlike, he cannot die, cause as long as there is anything to do with magnitism, he will survive. odin as powerful as he is, will be affected by magnitism
Odin is a sky father.

Odin ***** slapped > Thanos who ***** slapped > Silver Surfer who will ***** slap > new magneto.

Magneto is powerful when compared to other earth base hero but to a skyfather is nothing.

savagerampage
odin admits to being afraid of cytorrak, could a weak odin be able to be defeated. then again who will beat cytorrak

Wynndar

Odin's power transcends reality/physics/magneto's powers.

Sentry
Isn't Cytorrak above Odin in power? Isn't his powers up their on par with Chthon? Set? Gaea?

long pig
The big boys all got together and imprisoned Cyttorak for a reason ya know.

Linkalicious
Nothing quite like trying to compare 14 different characters against another 14 characters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I go with team Cytorrak because they have Doomsday.

Swanky-Tuna
We don't really know why Odin is afraid of Cyttorak. Or if it's because of a power gap, how big the gap is. But King Thor is supposed to be just as good if not better than Odin isn't he?

Linkalicious
I don't think he is anywhere near Odin in a more current timeline.

The version of King Thor that, potentially, is stronger than Odin is the glimpse of King Thor from the year 2130 or something far into the future after Thor has already decided to essentially rule earth.

THAT Thor never actually made it into exsistance because Thor went back in time and made him change his mind about ruling/guiding humans towards progression.

Doomsday alone could ruin most of what Team Odin had to offer. Put Hulk and Juggs on the same team....adios.

Mider
For some reasons the mythological like Zues and Odin bite it big time when there against Elder gods like Gaea, Set, Atum, and Chthon they also are not very good against the Vishanti or guys like Cyttorrack who rules His own universe even Odin cant hurt orrignal Juggernaut what can He do to a full powered Cyttorack? Cyttoraks team has just to much raw power if they all attaced at full force in there time limits i think Cyttorack and His team would come out victorious.

KillAll
couple misconceptions in this fight wink i dont know why somebody would say odin fears cyttorak, was this stated somewhere in comics??? i'd like to read that for myself

2) 8th day juggernaut is basically -classic- juggernaut, and he could in no way contend with king thor, or odin. they could literally do whatever they wanted with him.

thats all i wanted to comment on at the moment big grin

long pig
I've seen Odin say he feared what Cyttorak was capable of in a flash back.
I don't think Cyttorak is more powerful than Odin, he just knows Cyttorak is very powerful and doesn't care how he uses his power.
I don't know for sure if Odin could negate Jugs magic to be honest, if it was that easy to do why would the big guys band together and imprison the guy?
Also, Thors Odinforce should have put jug down but it didnt do anything.

KillAll
thor cut juggernaut off from his power... odin can manipulate reality, or completely cut off cain marko from the juggernaut power. if odin wanted to, for every step juggernaut tried to take forward, he would end up going backwards... odin could do anything he wanted to juggernaut. so could king thor. because king thor... is odin. well they have the same powers.

also, again i ask, what issue did odin say he feared cyttorak??? this i believe to be false cause you have yet to state an issue.

also, i dont believe odin to be more powerful than cyttorak, but i dont think he fears him.

Mider
More bad writing from Marvel in the past they show that Odin had stood up to Galactus but in the present it should be obvious that it cant be done Odin may put up a fight but He cant beat Galactus Cyttorack is very powerful He is probably as strong as the Vishanti and can OWN Odin and a full power Odinforce blast cant even hurt the Original Juggernaut what would it do to a full powered Juggernaut. Thor cut off Juggernaut from His powers dont know how He did that or how He could possibly do that.

guy222
Cain Marko vs Cytorrak

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/383693_jug_8th_day_p07.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/383694_jug_8th_day_p08.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/383695_jug_8th_day_p09.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/383696_jug_8th_day_p17.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/383697_jug_8th_day_p18.jpg

Team Odin FTW

Knowsbleed33
Team Cyttorak. Although Odin is a stud. He once absorbed and recreated the 616 continuity twice.

G-Mafia
Unless this is silver age Odin, team Cyttorak ftw IMO.

MightyEInherjar
So...

Superboy - Throws something heavy at character

That's it? That's his "ultimate" attack?

Green Lantern gets to unleash all the energy in his ring, Magneto gets to create a god damn black hole (wtf?), Reed Richards can create ANY device, but Superboy just throws a f*cking car at them?

Jesus christ, team 2 for the win!!

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10073192_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_013.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10073193_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10073194_UXM_542_Oroboros_CPS_018.jpg

JakeTheBank
Team Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.