Menagerie vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

stormfront13
whose menagerie

Draco69
From the Justice League Elite. DC's Witchblade.

stormfront13
oh lol can you give powers???

Draco69
Hard to explain. She has bio-suit made of alien bugs. They can do alot of things. It's pretty much like Iron Man. Except ickier.

stormfront13
oh well even the DC comics encycopedia doesn't have info on her so i don't know much. is there any links i can follow?? or is she that female version of steel??

Khellendros
Storm with a lightning bolt, then.

Draco69
I don't have any links BUT she took down Superman once. She's pretty powerful. Oh and she has blood for acid. Rip-off for aliens.

stormfront13
well is her suit mechanical or electrical??

Draco69
Neither. It's made of alien bugs. Almost like Venom's suit.

stormfront13
so its like a symbiote??

Draco69
Yes. Although it doesn't have the ridiculous aversion to sound.

stormfront13
and it is alien bgs?? maybe she can just electrocute her

Draco69
Won't work. The bugs LIKE electricity.

stormfront13
then maybe freezing her lol

Draco69
That would probably work. Since Superman took her out with same technique.

stormfront13
lol well i really got no clue here. just lower the temperature to a lot below zero then make it rain and snow and blow winds. while still trying to lower the temperature. this wouldn't really take long. a minute maybe less

stormfront13
do myou got any pics of her?? she sounds cool. or do you kno what the suit can do?

Swanky-Tuna
Question. Is freezing her opponent always Storm's first attack?

Draco69
Best I could do:

http://www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteams/cosmic/e.html

Khellendros
What's her durability like? Could she stand up to being blasted by debris going at 300 mph?

stormfront13
no but its a power she uses often. that doesn't matter anyway. does icema always freeze your insides at the start of the fight. does superman throw you into space at the start of the fight?? does xavier shot off your mind right when the fight starts

Draco69
Originally posted by Khellendros
What's her durability like? Could she stand up to being blasted by debris going at 300 mph?

She stood up to Wonder Woman and Superman so she's pretty tough.

stormfront13
hey draco thanks for the link

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
no but its a power she uses often. that doesn't matter anyway. does icema always freeze your insides at the start of the fight. does superman throw you into space at the start of the fight?? does xavier shot off your mind right when the fight starts
That's not the point. Storm has many methods of attack and doesn't know which will work and which will not against her foe.

At the start of the fight she won't know Menagerie has been defeated by being frozen.

stormfront13
but its a battlle tactic she always uses. its one of her powers than she can and often uses. once she sees that menagerie is weakening from the clod do you think she will stop??

Swanky-Tuna
You don't get it do you?

In your eyes, as soon as the fight starts will Storm lay down the blistering cold because we know that attack would be most effective?

stormfront13
i get what your saying but you obviously don't get mine. once storm realizes that electrocity doesn't do anything she will most likely goto freeze her or try to use something with the wind. her freezing power is almost alwasy used for her cause it weakens almost any opponent that she usually faces

Swanky-Tuna
So Menagerie will have a few test bolts and the start of a storm of some kind to get to Storm and smack her?

stormfront13
omg idk how the fight goes. storm is capable of beating her. people say things like supes will throw you into space when the fight starts, flash will go through you and make you explode, gladiator will speed blitz and take your head off, supes will flay the skin off your flesh. these characters don't do this at the start of the fight either. storm doesn't have to know its her weakness she can just do it seeing as its an offensive attack as well as a defensive one.

Swanky-Tuna
FLash and Superman speedblitzing is them fighting to the best of their ability. Storm using the one method of attack in her arsenal that would be most effective right off the bat would either be lucky or favoritism. That's all I'm saying.

GalacticStorm
"FLash and Superman speedblitzing is them fighting to the best of their ability. Storm using the one method of attack in her arsenal that would be most effective right off the bat would either be lucky or favoritism. That's all I'm saying."

Nah. Supes speed-blitzing someone is just the same as storm using ice.

GalacticStorm
He doesnt always use that ability and virtually never does it from the beginning so how is it different? Yet in a supes vs thread people would no doubt say supes would speed blitz some1 from the beginning and win. Thatsjust one move from his arsenal as well.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He doesnt always use that ability and virtually never does it from the beginning so how is it different?
Think of it like this. Superman is a sports car with nitrous hook-up and he's in a race. He doesn't have to use the nitrous but to race the best he can, he will use it.

Storm would be like a ring of keys and Menagerie a lock. She will have to try each key to know whether it works or not. Getting the right key right away would be lucky in this situation. But saying Storm will win because she gets the right key on the first try is just favoritism.

Now I know Storm isn't limited to one weather effect at a time but still it sounds like she only has one method of attack that will have any results. So unless team Storm is going to play the biblical armageddon card again, the scales are leaning in Menagerie's favor.

Also, I can't find much info on Superman's ice breath except at Wikipedia. That says it works on a subconcious level the same way Iceman's powers work so we can't compare colds.

stormfront13
but what i am saying is that it is an attack she van very well use so she is capable of beating menagerie. i have seen her useice attacks right away also. it was the first attack she used instead of lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.