Manchester Black vs. Professor Charles Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Draco69
bump

Ming Tea!
Manchester Black is a fictional character, an anti-hero in the DC Comics universe. He was English, as shown by his accent and his omnipresent Union Jack t-shirt. Little else is known about his origin. Black had incredibly powerful telekinetic and telepathic powers that enabled him to move objects with his mind on an incredibly precise level. He was able to give Superman the equivalent of a stroke, for example, by telekinetically moving small parts of Superman's brain. He was also able to create illusions on a vast scale and telepathically control thousands of people at the same time.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Xavier loses this big time.

Khellendros
Yeah. The link you yourself posted, Draco, said he was an omnipotent telepath/telekinetic. Last I checked, Xavier wasnt omnipotent. Another quality DC vs Marvel thread.

Draco69
Huh. Didn't know he was THAT powerful.

And Khellendros, stop stalking me. It's obvious you have a beef with me.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
And Khellendros, stop stalking me. It's obvious you have a beef with me.
MUAHAHAHAAA NEVAR! I am everywhere!!!

Draco69
Good Lord. This worse than your support for Penance over Wonder Woman.

Ming Tea!
Woah guys break it up huh.

Khellendros
Good Lord. This worse than your support for Penance over Wonder Woman.
No, saying a girl who is all diamond edges could hurt Wonder Woman is a BIT more realistic than putting Professor X against an omnipotent psychic.

Draco69
Originally posted by Khellendros
No, saying a girl who is all diamond edges could hurt Wonder Woman is a BIT more realistic than putting Professor X against an omnipotent psychic.

A delusional and untrained psychic. And for the record you said Penance would "work" her way out of the lasso because she wears leather. That's not realistic.

Khellendros
A delusional and untrained psychic. And for the record you said Penance would "work" her way out of the lasso because she wears leather. That's not realistic.
Leather straps. I also said she would be able to dodge the lasso altogether.

Draco69
Which is also ludicrous, since she's managed to lasso Superman, the Flash and even Professor Zoom recently. While she was blind.

Khellendros
Which is also ludicrous, since she's managed to lasso Superman, the Flash and even Professor Zoom recently. While she was blind.
Maybe DC writiers don't understand that you can only throw a lasso so fast. Or maybe it was good timing, I don't know, I didn't read the comics.

Draco69
The lasso defies the laws of physics. That's why. It's magic. Not to mention it's wielded by a Class 100 character.

Khellendros
The lasso defies the laws of physics. That's why. It's magic. Not to mention it's wielded by a Class 100 character.
Doesn't matter the strength, the part of the lasso that does the lasso...ing can only be thrown so fast before the loop gets all screwy in midair and can't fall clean around who/whatever it's being thrown at.

Draco69
Which is why it's magic. And Diana's skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.