Batman actors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Denise K.
Of all the movie Batmans, who is truest to the original gothic batman style?

SpyCspider
I say Keaton's portrayal in the first and second movie is closest, but Kilmer comes a close second....cuz I think he was trying to IMITATE Keaton's Bats. Keaton's BATMAN was cold, serious, and scared the sh*t out of criminals like the way he does in the original comics. He wasn't as "spooky" as the original 1940s Batman but he comes the closest as this urban legend that patrols the Gotham nights.

We'll hafta wait and see whether Bale trumps all.

Asian Hulk
I love Val Kilmer and Michael Keaton to be as Batman.

WindDancer
No doubt is Keaton. Thanks to Tim Burton of course.

Mosca
Originally posted by SpyCspider
I say Keaton's portrayal in the first and second movie is closest, but Kilmer comes a close second....cuz I think he was trying to IMITATE Keaton's Bats. Keaton's BATMAN was cold, serious, and scared the sh*t out of criminals like the way he does in the original comics. He wasn't as "spooky" as the original 1940s Batman but he comes the closest as this urban legend that patrols the Gotham nights.

We'll hafta wait and see whether Bale trumps all.

Hmmm... I have to say that when I first saw Keaton, all I could think was Mr. Mom, but looking back, he did kinda nail it. He was more dramatic and conflicted that Kilmer. His character had more doubt.

My comic store (Comix Experience here in SF) is giving away a free Batman comic this saturday for Free Comic Day. They've got a comic store locator on their website if your into that kind of thing.

- Greg

NoFate007
I like Kilmer as Batman, but Keaton as Wayne.

LousyBoy
obviously Nicholson as The Joker

RogueGambitdare
Michelle Phifer was a great Catwomen I think she captured the part completey.

SpyCspider
Originally posted by NoFate007
I like Kilmer as Batman, but Keaton as Wayne.

wow, that's a first for me. Usually the opinion's the other way around...but hey, to each his own.

Asian Hulk
For me,I'm not interest for Christian Bale as Batman!!!I'm interested for Kilmer,Keaton and Clooney as Batman in the movie.

OtterVomit
Christian Bale is probably the most equiped having the range as an actor to be able to portray Playboy Bruce Wayne and dark brooding Batman.

Kainreaver
The creator of Batman (cant think of his name, im a marvel man myself) was quoted saying that George clooney was the most accurate to what he had in mind for Batman when he created him...but we all know christian Bale will be the best.

The Bat12
Not exactly, we don't know for sure. It may have looked cool in the trailers, teasers, and superbowl clips, but we don't know for sure.

And by the way, his name is Bob Kane.

denny
Adam West is Batman

denny
Originally posted by Kainreaver
The creator of Batman (cant think of his name, im a marvel man myself) was quoted saying that George clooney was the most accurate to what he had in mind for Batman when he created him...but we all know christian Bale will be the best.

ADAM WEST, MAN! THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT.

OtterVomit
Adam West probably could have made a pretty good serious Batman but most Bat fans I know really dislike that show, and I have to say I agree with them.

Joker1237
buy Adam West made it genuis.

Clooney on the other hand was a sorry Rip off.

Wickerman
Val Kilmer makes for a good looking Wayne, Keaton makes for a scary mofo and Bale gets them both nailed down.

~wickerman~

chronic
i like keaton but bale WILL be the best

WindDancer
Originally posted by denny
Adam West is Batman

I don't think it was intentional but Adam made Batman comical. He is one of the best. laughing out loud

Mainstream
Kevin Conroy the guy that voices batman on the 90's toons and JLU he is Batman...next topic please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.