Stacy X vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
laughing

Piedmon
"HULK MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE REAL WOMAN!"

Khellendros
I think the real question is how much would people pay to see the adult rated version of this comic.

Draco69
I think she could win actually. By unleashing the phermones to "calm" him down or even turn him back to human form.

Piedmon
Unless she didn't realize Bruce Banner was the Hulk and, without realizing what she was doing, "excited," him....

BENITO
Originally posted by Piedmon
"HULK MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE REAL WOMAN!"

9 months later

manjaro
at most she could calm him down the same way she did black tom in his big giant tree form. that is, provding that her power to make men horny can supercede hulk's rage. even tho she's a scandalous whore and she's been around the block i dont think she can take the hulk tho, if you know what i mean. if you remember if ghost from the past when vector flayed hulk to the bone and he was butt naked when he healed up the leader was all like " do get some pants on, not only are you giving some of us an inferiority complex, but furthermore there are ladies present." so i think hulkie would be a man and half down there, he would put her in the trauma wardsmile

mr.smiley
I think she could but at the same time couldn't

manjaro
i think you were lost to my meaning of her not being able to "take" him, and him being "a man and a half down there"

mr.smiley
this should be a "special" movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.