Kitty Pryde vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Blair Wind
how many more kitty threads are there gonna be? anyhow kitty wins...why? cuz spidy cant hit her and she's a fan.......she's never hurt here hero.....lol........still spidey cant hit her she cant hit him....spidy has spidy sense, so any attcack on him he's dodge....so i think after a while they'd start talking bout the weather.....

Draco69
That's Ultimate Kitty. Mainstream Kitty isn't that fond of Spidey. He annoys her.

StrawNilla
Spidey.

Regardless of how long Kitty could stay intangible, I doubt that she has endurance to boot at Spidey's level. As long as that spider sense of his stays alert he could just leap over her intangible form repeatedly until she grew tired. And if fatigue negatively effects her "intangibility," then it's all over courtesy of a web trap or concussion.

Blair Wind
exept it doesnt...her natural state is intangible...and Draco....i know stick out tongue

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Blair Wind
exept it doesnt...her natural state is intangible...and Draco....i know stick out tongue
Still, I don't see how she'd ever be able to hit Spidey, and vice versa with Spidey.

But I'd wager that Kitty would be the one to tire out first by a landslide.

stormfront13
kitty can't tire ut lol. her natural state is intangible, she has to concentrate to be tangible. she could just keep phasing through buildings or take a niice stroll through the park. this fight would be ;ike forever. he can't hit her and she more than likely can't hit him

Blade Cutter
Draw there are not dumb nethere one will get a hit in.Kitty trick him to having sex then wile she is on top she rip his hart out he can't dodge if she is on top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.