What is the reason?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
What do you think is the reason for the huge number of inconsistencies between the two Star Wars trilogies? I'm sure the people who post here are aware of many themselves so I don't have to list the all, but to give a more glaring example what about the fact the 19 year old Anakin Skywalker is 6'1" in Ep II and 6'7" in Ep IV!? (I looked up the heights of the actors). To me it gives the impression of those responsible for continuity (if anyone is) to have put very little effort into the movies. It makes them look crap.

moviejunkie23
i don't really care about small fry stuff like that, it doesn't take away from the movie for me at all

Red Superfly
I wouldn't mind if Anakin grows in height when he becomes mech Vader, but he doesn't. He's still Anakin-height.

Would have preferred someone else to be mech Vader to be honest, but I can live without it.

Ken Kenobi
Geez people...the height differences do not matter between the actors. This is what they call "Movie Magic" camera angles, forced perspective, etc. will make Hayden Vader seem the same height as Prowse Vader.

yerssot
yeah, I'm totally outraged that their height is so different no expression

come on, that's nitpicking, instead aim your arrows at the story or the effects but not something little like this

Vanquish
The fact that there is a forum for the movies (actually dozens of forums) should tell you that the movies are great. Try not to pick them apart quite so much, and I think you will like them a lot more. Height of the actors decades later? Come on...

Darth_Janus
Hey, why is Yoda more flexible in AOTC? Why does Chewbacca not have a visible sexual organ? Why why why?

Darth Mantis
Yoda has been doing gymnastics and for chewbacca, a stormtrooper aimed a little too low.

The Ones
lol hysterical

Darth Subjekt
actually, HC said that wears 4 inch stilts to be as tall as the original Vader, so you all wont have to worry about his height.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.