Forget Juggernaut and Abomination.. THIS was Hulks greatest Challenge ever !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
look at this site: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

the Hulk Killer Humanoid was his greatest challenge up to date.

unfortunately i have lost this comic... but i remember .. the fight .... between those two..... i have never seen our green Goliath in such a hopless situation...

in thoughts ... i ve screamed for help for the green Goliath... because all his power... all he does against this one.... was useless.

so..... forget Juggernaut .... forget Abomination... forget Ultimate Thing.

forget Superman and Doomsday

forget King Thor

the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the greatest Hulk Challenge .. up to date

MERCILOUS
DAMNIT BEATLE JUICE!!! Or whatever your name is. You realize you've made over 100 threads and like 2 of them have gotten a response!

Can't you take a hint?

Why do you keep making threads Beta Goose? You're just making clutter. You've only posted a little more than 200 post, no you only did it so it would say senior member on your status. 200 post to 100 threads, does that really sound like a reasonable ratio to you?

Stop making threads.

colossus17
he is right........way to much threads.......wait if u get responses then...open a thread.....u r a senior memeber.......so act like .it.....stupid mortal..... devil

Wonderman
I like this thread. I don't know what you do in your spare time but this thread rocks. big grin It's great to know that there is another total guy out there. Killer Humanoid. Hmph.
Hulk with his hands full unless lightning strikes...what are the chances like one in a million. When his rage starts to cease Hulk may have to run for his life. So he better get far before he loses most of his anger.

Paola
not a battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.