Thor vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
betaI never saw Destroyer in comics, but my best guess is that it is a Beta level entity. Is that possible. I guess it stands to reason that the god's can create something more powerful than themselves if we men can.
Come to think of it i take it back. Beta level to me would be above the gods and above the cosmic beings. And they say that a Celestial level could destroy the destroyer.
So then, can it destroy Thor. Cause Thor can't beat a Celestial; right?

Scoobless
it already killed Thor once .... back in Thor #1.... during heroes return

http://www.immortalthor.net/thorv2-1_frontnback.jpg

Scoobless
then he comes back from the dead in issue #2 and transports it away to another planet because he knows he can't take it in a fight

http://www.immortalthor.net/thorv2-2.jpg

i think it's in that order..... it may be that he gets killed in #2 then comes back in #3..... but i think he dies in the first one

Wonderman
Is it just the inanimate come to life or something?

Scoobless
it's a weapon, built by Odin, to fight the Celestials..... it's pretty damn tough..... however it need someone's spirit inside to animate it...... if it's a powerful spirit ie. Thor, Odin, Loki....etc... then they have complete control...... if it's a weaker spirit... ie. some random human.... then it goes berserk and attacks everything in sight

Wonderman
Dude you crack me up! The end of your paragraph i just started to laugh like mad. Thanks though, i was wondering what the hell made it act. I think im sexually attracted to it. lol

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wonderman
Dude you crack me up! The end of your paragraph i just started to laugh like mad. Thanks though, i was wondering what the hell made it act. I think im sexually attracted to it. lol

!?!?!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wonderman

uh..........thanks?

laughing

Maestro
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
!?!?!

Yea that's what im thinking . . . . .

Robot Fetish???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.