Favorite from the Clone Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well the Clone Wars is wrapping up and it is getting close to the release of Episode Three. It all started with the Battle of Geonosis, yet there have been tons of major events since then, such as the Battle of Kamino and the Battle of Jabiim; Quinlan Vos going dark and so on. I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite characters, events and moments have been from the Clone Wars.

DCLXVI
My favourite character was the ARC Captain from the Cartoons....wink

Ken Kenobi
All of the above.

exanda kane
definetly Kenobi. anakin's just a stupid little kid compared to Ewan. but Alpha comes close/

Bardock42
Well First of all Alpha is great of course...then there was this one story with Jion Antilles Master Fay, The Diaz dude and this flame eater woman.....liked that story a lot...this thing were Obi Wan got captured was pretty cool too......hmm actually I liked most of the comics so far.

SnakeEyes
The comics have all been kickass IMO, Durge and Alpha were some pretty awesome Clone Wars characters.

Darth Jello
technically, don't the clone wars begin with the battle of geonosis and end with the Jedi purge and Mustafar Massacre in episode III?

Just_Joe
I liked Grievous the most, followed by Mace Windu. Twuz extra sweet when they faced off at the end of chapter 25! smile

SnakeEyes
Yeah that was pretty cool... Only one more issue of SW: Obsession left... can't wait!

Doctor Strange
Best Book: Shatterpoint
Best Clone wars episode: Anakin Vs. Ventress
Favorite Character:Obi-wan Kenobi

Darth Jello
Grievous, before having is metal rib cage crushed by Mace. i like all the monster movie type stuff from clone wars volume II.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Doctor Strange
Best Book: Shatterpoint
Best Clone wars episode: Anakin Vs. Ventress
Favorite Character:Obi-wan Kenobi

Now that's the stuff I wanna see! I am reading Shatterpoint right now...

Naga Sadow
Favourite episode - 25
Favourite character - Shak'ti(or however her name is spelled)
Book - waaay to lazy to read

Julie
I liked the thrid season of clone wars....I've only read a few of the novels and none of the comics otherwise

SithKiller
I havent read sw comic since like early 80s and those were 70s comics probably ...lol...but as far as what Lucas has shown Id say my fav was COUNT DOOKU! Someone sent me a few pics out a a comic showing him and a banking clan dude creating grievus....Dooku was sly! I vote Dooku all the way! well that and portman I mean padme was sweet to watch...tongue_smilie

SnakeEyes
So far it is currently:

Favorite Comic: Star Wars: Obsession
Favorite Character: Obi-wan, Alpha, Durge
Favorite Book: Republic Commando: Hard Contact

SnakeEyes
bump

ZoSo
Favourite Comic: Obsession #5, (the only one I've read). smile
Favourite Book(s): Republic Commando: Hard Contact; probably the next RC one as well. wink
Favourite CLONE WARS Cartoon Episode: Chapter 23-24
Favourite Character(s): Captain Fordo; Alpha; "Red"; Obi-Wan Kenobi; Commander Cody; Durge; Dooku; Grievous; "Darman".

wink

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I am really looking forward to the next RC book...

matreid
Mace windu was pretty good, but I like Kenobi.

SnakeEyes
Kenobi is damn cool... smokin'

ZoSo
Fordo would kick Kenobi's candy-a$$. stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Who exactly is Fordo?

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.