Captain britain versus superman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
captain britain takes on superman who thanks to the dastardly deeds of lex luthor is now ......FRENCH and as we all know 75% of your average british males hate the french, there is no actual reason but the english consider them poncy frog eaters so somehow the combined hate of a large portion of england powers captain britain up to class 100 levels, can the now super charged captain britain destroy french superman

NOTE- I have nothing agisnt the french it is just that i have noticed my countrys opinion ok

Ming Tea!
Captain Britain still dies.

Scoobless
i don't hate the French.... but with the reality altering sword of his, couldn't Britain beat almost anyone?

Sentry
Britain's back actually in the comics. He is relieved of his other worldly duties and I think he returns to Excalibur. Don't know much about it, but he supposed to be real powerful, especially with his sword and amulet.

Ming Tea!
Let Austin Danger Powers fight, he'll rip French Supes a new one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.