Champion of the Universe vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Champion of the Universe

vs.

Tyrant

armandovalles
Tyrant would whup champ's Ass, badly. Tyrant stood up to Galactus, Champ couldnt even stand up to Thanos.

Galactus > Tyrant > Thanos > Champion

the Darkone
The Champion with his power gem and his primodial powers h2h tyrant is outmatched. But in thinking using your brains tyrant has the upper hand, because the champion is not to bright.

armandovalles
champion had his power gem when he fought thanos and still got his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos so Tyrant would beat him even easier. I mean, Tyrant beat SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax, Morg, and the Jack of Hearts all at the same time for god's sake.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
champion had his power gem when he fought thanos and still got his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Tyrant is more powerful than Thanos so Tyrant would beat him even easier. I mean, Tyrant beat SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax, Morg, and the Jack of Hearts all at the same time for god's sake.

Thanos is smarter than Tyrant.

Thanos out-thought Champion.

Wynndar
Thanos is smarter than Tyrant? hmm...is that debatable? maybe u know something i dont.

kgkg
Tyrant is stronger than Champion with power gem.

Tyrant >= Sky fathers

Thanos did ***** slap Champion and then outsmarted him

Wynndar
Tyant is basically the strongest "physical" character i can think of at the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.