Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
For the PSP. Anybody got any info on this game?

dave123
It'll probably be shit erm

Draco69
cry

No it won't. WAAAAAAAAAAA!

dave123
FF7 kicked ass... meaning the second will probably be pants, as is normally the case

SaTsuJiN
I thought crisis core was a prequel?... o_O

Draco69
It's not.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dave123
FF7 kicked ass... meaning the second will probably be pants, as is normally the case

yes just like halo.... *swish*

dave123

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I thought crisis core was a prequel?... o_O

last time i checked it was since the story takes place when cloud was just a fledgling soldier.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dave123
poor halo cry

i know.... poor poor halo

JKozzy
Yes, it is a prequel.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6586/picture2te6.png

Link to the newest preview can be found here:
http://www.megaupload.com/jp/?d=6E2LQRPO

shin_gear
This game looks incredibly nice on a PSP.

Shin_Blax
Too bad it's for the sh*t system that is the PSP.

JKozzy
Thank you sir, for trying to bring down this thread into another "PSP sucks" thread. It's really appreciated, hearing your unsupported opinion; it definitely makes for some good and healthy thread closing later on down the road. I'm sorry that you feel that way, but you mustn't have had a very good look at the PSP's capabilities if you can still say that in this day and age.

Originally posted by shin_gear
This game looks incredibly nice on a PSP. Yeah, they're really finally pushing the graphics limitations, looks like a portable PS2 now.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Too bad it's for the sh*t system that is the PSP. I love you and respect your opinion, but I as well as many others would much rather have a PSP than any other handheld that's out there.

Violent2Dope
I think this game looks cool, the only prob I have with PSP is that there's 200 games, and like 5 good ones.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Draco69
It's not.

It's a prequel. The game is about Zack. So yeah it's going to suck because it'll be on the PSP. And really your judging the game on CGI cutscenes!!

JKozzy
Originally posted by ESB -1138
It's a prequel. The game is about Zack. So yeah it's going to suck because it'll be on the PSP. And really your judging the game on CGI cutscenes!! You fail to mention WHY it will suck because it's on the PSP. If you're going to bash, at least support your opinion... and don't turn this into a bashing thread. Discuss the game...

And by the way, I hope you know that you replied to a two year old post...

Shin_Blax
I love you and respect your opinion, but I as well as many others would much rather have a PSP than any other handheld that's out there.

haermm

You make up the minority.

JKozzy
A new scan recently came out, looks interesting. Can't wait to play the import in a few weeks.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1889/up1535ny9bm9.th.jpg

InnerRise
I as well as many others would much rather have a PSP than any other handheld that's out there. Really? no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker
I as well as many others would much rather have a PSP than any other handheld that's out there.
crylaugh

Shin_Blax
I know, right?

JKozzy
The introduction video to the game has been posted at Gametrailers, only two more weeks....

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24389.html

InnerRise
SO you'll be getting this game I'm guessing?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JKozzy
You assume right, I can't wait.

Superboy Prime
Wouldn't this be considered a prequel instead of a sequel since Crisis Core takes place before the events of FF7?

JKozzy
It is a prequel...

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
I know, right? ...

Only other handheld I can think of that I'd get other than the PSP, is the DS (Lite), which I have, but that I got mainly because of Pearl. I have to have every Pokemon game for some reason, even if it means buying the system for that sole reason, and I'm definitely going to want to play It's a Wonderful World when it comes out.

I love PSP more. I know a lot of people who'd rather own a PSP, in real life, and online. I see nothing funny about it.

Also JKozzy's sig is so friggin awesome.

Superboy Prime
TGS trailer translated

PwVf7DAPIBs

God...i want a PSP now. Zack was awesome and this is the chance to see him shine. droolio

Raoul
this just came out in europe, i have to say ive been enjoying it alot so far, though the slot reel thing is a tad confusing...

anyone else play this much?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
this just came out in europe, i have to say ive been enjoying it alot so far, though the slot reel thing is a tad confusing...

anyone else play this much? Playing it right now. Haha 11 year bump take that society.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.