Kid Flash vs. Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Can Quicksilver's experience help him win this battle?

Superherovandal
Kid Flash, as his name signifies, is a Flash that is a kid. that includes flash's speed. plus he can make energy duplicates of himself. so if one isn't enough imagine around 10 k flashs stomping on quickie.

Metalmanx
God, this sucks.

I love Quicksilver. He is my all-time very favorite character out of everyone. Well, save for Spiderman. But a very high second place.

And as much as I love him, he loses SO HORRIBLY to Kid Flash.

I won't even be a contest. Quicksilver would be down before his heart could beat once. And his heart beats extremely fast.

The Flash
Kid Flash.

JWangSDC
Depends which universe it's in

Mainstream
true...Bart can't reach the speed force in the marvel universe..not without some type of special device that enbles him to absorb speed force energy.

Magee
Wally West was still faster than quicksilver in the marvel universe, as far as i could tell. He's just much slower than he is in the DC universe.

Mainstream
something like that.

Draco69
I can see some people are confusing Kid Flash as THE Flash. This is Impulse people. You know the spiky haired kid with really big feet.

Mainstream
heh heh Bart Allan. the next guy in line to be The Flash. got capped by Deathstroke...." I want you to deliver a message to the Titans...I want you to tell the titans..that kids shouldn't wear costumes."BAMN!

Magee
If that was aimed at me i was simply saying that the normal Flash was still faster than quicksilver in the marvel universe. Hence Kid Flash maybe would be aswell.

Draco69
He is. However he's still...implusive.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Magee
If that was aimed at me i was simply saying that the normal Flash was still faster than quicksilver in the marvel universe. Hence Kid Flash maybe would be aswell.

keyword....maybe. big grin ugh

ebonyblade1
after seeing quicksilver die at the hands of sauron in AoA. i can no longer respect the fact that he is magneto's son. Kid flash wins.

Metalmanx
Dude. Are you serious? I haven't been able to get my hands on any AoA stuff, but Quicksilver dies? To freakin Sauron no less?

What comics come to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.