Nightcrawler vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Can his faith help him defeat Ghost Rider??

Wonderman
Ghost Rider's penance stare works on the theory that those who live by the sword die by the sword. I doubt it matters if you have good intent or not.
Kurt is a battle hardened warrior with a swashbucklers spirit.
He'd be committing hairy Carrie in a matter of seconds when the Ghost gets real.
I think the only way to beat Ghost Rider is to crush his bones to dust and he's not the easiest guy to get along with.

Cosmo Kramer
Ghost Rider will kill him in four blows if he can catch him.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
Can his faith help him defeat Ghost Rider??

GR

guy222
still blaze

carnage52
gr layeth down the smack down

Juk3n
GR durability > Anything my main man NC can really throw at him. BFR with a string of TP'S? Give NC an adamantium sword maybe he can Cut/TP some limbs away for incapacitate enduced victory. - a big ask by any stretch of my imagination.

GR almost a stomp.

BruceSkywalker
Blaze

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
GR durability > Anything my main man NC can really throw at him. BFR with a string of TP'S? Give NC an adamantium sword maybe he can Cut/TP some limbs away for incapacitate enduced victory. - a big ask by any stretch of my imagination.

GR almost a stomp.

It's not almost a stomp it's a ridiculous massive stomp.

Rhinoceros

GR almost a stomp.

If bloodlust is on, then Nightcrawler could teleport him into the ground/solid object/or teleport his limbs off.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
If bloodlust is on, then Nightcrawler could teleport him into the ground/solid object/or teleport his limbs off.

Which will only slow GR down.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
Which will only slow GR down.

well that could work for a 10 count and the win surely?

Mindset
What 10 count?

Since when is someone being held for 10 seconds a win?

occultdestroyer
well that could work for a 10 count and the win surely?

The most idiotic comment i've read all day

Juk3n
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The most idiotic comment i've read all day

It's not a literal 10 count genius, it just means incapacitated long enough for the fight to be over.

- not exactly a bfr but just being unable to battle - but still on the field. NC would just port him into a fresh concrete wall or w/e every few seconds. That sort of thing.

Mindset
It's not a literal 10 count genius, it just means incapacitated long enough for the fight to be over.

- not exactly a bfr but just being unable to battle - but still on the field. NC would just port him into a fresh concrete wall or w/e every few seconds. That sort of thing.

NC would run out of energy and like I said, that would only slow down GR.

TricksterPriest
Kurt's ****ed. There's nothing he can do to stop GR from tearing him and his soul asunder. Nothing except praying and hoping Ghost Rider decides to just brutalize him rather than PSing him.

Dr Hackenbush
I'm a huge Nightcrawler fan, and I'd be the one to bury him if he tangled with Blaze

norrinradd43
Nightcrawler has the potential to beat far superior opponents via creative use of his powers...however I feel GR is somebody who he could not do alot against because I dont think GR is totally reliant on his physical body to be effective.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention GR has limitless regen. He never runs out of gas nowadays.

norrinradd43
also, GR cannot really be beaten phsically...Kurt could take down some big guns but they have to be able to loose physically i.e. teleport a sword into their head...that wouldnt hurt blaze.

Juk3n
So if theres no way to for NC to win, What the f**k? is teh point of the thread and why didnt someone call spite and close it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.