Champion vS Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Champion vS Green Lantern

eleveninches
HAL WINS.

kgkg
Originally posted by eleveninches
HAL WINS.
sure

Scoobless
everytime he's mentioned someone has to ask it....... so i'll do it this time..... "does Champ have the power gem"?

WindDancer
Hal wins! With or without the gem GL takes this victory.

Scoobless
perhaps...... but Champ can crush anything Hal creates..... and he's pretty damn fast

DigiMark007
With the power gem apparently Champion is a bad-ass. I don't know much, but he just got banned from the amalgam tournament, and Silver Surfer was allowed. He is an Elder, and all of them are wicked powerful (when well-written, which Champ sometimes isn't).

His Marvel bio says that nothing short of molecular dispersion can harm him...and that's WITHOUT the gem. My heart would be with GL (Alan at least...not a huge fan of Hal), but I think Champion would win.

-DM

jrodslam
"molecular dispersion" as in someone changing Camp's molecular structure? If so, GL can do it.

long pig
Of course he would.
c'mon people.

Scoobless
well with the Gem he has completely unlimited strength and power..... i'm not sure if he has energy blasts but he can fly at intersteller speeds..... he could smash through anything any GL could put in front of him

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
"molecular dispersion" as in someone changing Camp's molecular structure? If so, GL can do it.
Not before he gets K.O'd first.
Champion of the UNIVERSE.

When he was semi-written right he laid out Gladiator SS and a few more at the same time.

GL gets his ass beat.....kinda like when deathstroke whooped him.....twice....hehehehe

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
well with the Gem he has completely unlimited strength and power..... i'm not sure if he has energy blasts but he can fly at intersteller speeds..... he could smash through anything any GL could put in front of him
No energy blasts, he turns those into raw physical power.
His power primordial is > power cosmic...he used to use blasts but he instead started using them to pump his physical self up.
Imagine a power thats more powerful than cosmic but turned into strength and speed, agility backed by a mastery of every known fighting style to ever exist.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
His power primordial is > power cosmic...he used to use blasts but he instead started using them to pump his physical self up.
Imagine a power thats more powerful than cosmic but turned into strength and speed, agility backed by a mastery of every known fighting style to ever exist.

yeah............... but i bet he's scared of JP

long pig
Duh. JP punches 5 times a second.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig

Gl's are able to use their power to make themselves stronger as well. Guy used to do it all the time. He made himself more muscular and stronger. He got to a point where his strength was not that far from Supermans. And fought him in hand to hand combat. Just thought id mention. I dont know anything about Champion, so i wont make a decision on a victor.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Gl's are able to use their power to make themselves stronger as well. Guy used to do it all the time. He made himself more muscular and stronger. He got to a point where his strength was not that far from Supermans. And fought him in hand to hand combat. Just thought id mention. I dont know anything about Champion, so i wont make a decision on a victor.
Gl got k.oed by Doomsday

Champion is stonger than DD

Wynndar
Champion is a lot stronger than DD or Superman. Champion doesnt often use his power primordial for much anything other than his own strength, but it has granted him unlimited teleportation abilities and matter/creation/manipulation in the past. Ive seen him kill an entire planet's population with his bare hands then reduce that planet to space debris with one incredible punch. He would undoubtedly own GL. Like its been pointed out, GL got beat by deathstroke, even when other members of the JLA had his back, how is he suppoesd to take an Elder of the universe. And by molecular dispersion, they dont mean molecular rearangement, they mean blasting his molecules accross the whole galaxy. GL cant do that, not while Champion is putting up a fight. The only support Ive heard from the GL fanboys are situations where they dont account for Champion fighting back, just GL attacking him onesidedly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.