Wolverine & Colossus vS Thing & Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

armandovalles
Thing and Sabretooth easily take this cuz Sabretooth could hold his own against Colossus unlike wolverine. So once Thing is done with Wolverine he goes over and helps Sabretooth to destroy Colossus.

StrawNilla
Colossus and Wolvie.

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing and Sabretooth easily take this cuz Sabretooth could hold his own against Colossus unlike wolverine. So once Thing is done with Wolverine he goes over and helps Sabretooth to destroy Colossus.

sabertooth wouldnt last against colossus any more than wolverine would...

though sabertooth can take logan and colossus (imo) can take thing...

armandovalles
no dude, if colossus took thing and wolverine took sabretoooth the fight would last years, literally.

X-Logan
Wolvie took Thing down before,no reason he couldnt do it again

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
no dude, if colossus took thing and wolverine took sabretoooth the fight would last years, literally.

i know... but colossus will dispatch sabertooh as quickly if not more quickly than thing would take logan...

Metalmanx
Wolverine and Colossus. After a long, drawn-out fight.

Wynndar
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolvie took Thing down before,no reason he couldnt do it again

Huh? Thing has knocked out Wolverine with a casual knock on the head. What r u talking about?

Wanderer259
Logan was the sole reason why the Thing's face was messed up for so long.

I think Wolverine could tie Thing up long enough for Colossus to crush Sabretooth and then aid in taking down the Thing.

jinzin
did anyone see enemy of the state part 3? wolverine took out thing in one hit....it was all over....sabretooth's the real problem here.....wolverine doesn't have the physical strength to push through peter's metal but sabes......a guy that can crush a curling bar into an iron shotput...and uppercut wolvie 3 stories into the air....Now sabretooth has even more strength and an adamantium healing factor.
Wolverine and Colossus should have a hard enough time to take sabes down by himself.....sabretooth might also (and most likely is) fully capible of punching his claws through peters skin.....Overall I'll go with sabes and thing on this one....but it could logically go either way for sure.

Wynndar
Wolverine scarred Thing's face with a cheapshot....Thing and Logan r friends and Grimm never expected him to slash him the way he did. He in no way took the Thing down, the Thing immediately knocked wolverine out of the building they were fighting in after he slashed him. Thus it was Thing who took out Wolverine.

jinzin
"Wolverine scarred Thing's face with a cheapshot....Thing and Logan r friends and Grimm never expected him to slash him the way he did. He in no way took the Thing down, the Thing immediately knocked wolverine out of the building they were fighting in after he slashed him. Thus it was Thing who took out Wolverine."

the example you're talking about refers to when members of the defenders went to get the flash who was a fugitive at the moment....ben socked wolverine away but wolverine was up in a couple panals again and the FF were surrounded...this wrapped up in FF 42 something I believe....(I'll go to the ol' collection to confirm later).

the one I'm talking about is when wolverine infiltrates FF headquarters and stabs thing through the muscle that connects the chest and the arm (forgot the name) thing falls to his knees, this is in wolverine 22 enemy of the state story arc....did that clear things up?

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Logan/Piotr FTW

gogogadgetgo
wolverine and colossus for the win coz i'm biased towards colossus stick out tongue

Citizen V
Let's see-

Wolverine vs Thing = Thing, but as Wolverine has been shown to be able to cut Ben, he could argueably get a majority.

Wolverine vs Sabertooth = Sabertooth, everything Wolverine is but better (basically).

Colossus vs Thing = Stalemate IMO.

Colossus vs Sabertooth = Colossus, Sabertooth could put up a good fight, but he can't cut Colossus and he can't outlast him. Whereas the huge strength difference easily sways this in Colossus' favour.

Hmm..

Personally I'd go with Wolverine and Colossus, one on one they have the best chances against their opponents, and as a team they have far more experience working together and have very good team-work, as has been shown.

So, Wolverine and Colossus 6.5/10.

Photon009
Ben takes Colossus after a long fight. Sabretooth kicks Wolverine's ass.

starlock
Wolverine and Colossus for the win

braz
Originally posted by starlock
Wolverine and Colossus for the win

HandOfFate
Wolverine and Colossus because of better teamwork

jrodslam
I dont think Sabes would be strong enough to penetrate Colossus's skin. Wolvie and Colossus for the win.

norrinradd43
Colossus and Wolverine pretty easy here

Hercules
Team work would give Wolverine and Colossus the edge here, fast ball special anyone?

ragesRemorse
In the comic's If Wolverine doesnt beat Sabertooth it is generally always a draw. SO i say it's safe to say that Wolverine could topple Sabertooth atleast 7/10.

I think the THING has the Endurance to outlast Colossus, unless we are talking the Colossus that is always in his Metal form.

This match i believe lays in in the result of who beats who first Thing and Colossus

Hercules
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
In the comic's If Wolverine doesnt beat Sabertooth it is generally always a draw. SO i say it's safe to say that Wolverine could topple Sabertooth atleast 7/10.

I think the THING has the Endurance to outlast Colossus, unless we are talking the Colossus that is always in his Metal form.

This match i believe lays in in the result of who beats who first Thing and Colossus

It actually favours the pair who work best as a team and Colossus and Wolverine have been working together for a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.