Spawn vs. Zues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hellbound
I believe whole heartedly that Spawn could take the best of them this is to see how many of you are out there with me. Sapwn has killed the devil himself and has raged war with Angels and countless demons. Who to say he cant take on a Greek God. Spawn kicks his ass in my book, lets see what the public thinks.

Mider
At full power Spawn is godlike Zues goes down fast and hard.

hellbound
Mider u r a freakin genius... Ive been trying to say that very same thing for the longest time thank u for reassuring me that there are some intellegent people out there

Wanderer259
Spawn might as well as be a god.

hoorayforpeepee
i guess i don't know enough about spawn...i would think odin's magic would be WAY more powerful, plus odin controls most types of energy and is a beast physically.

Xplosive
Well the Devil Spawn killed is not true Devil, the devil created him, what kind of writing is that devil creation is more powerful and killed the devil himself, poorest and horrible writing. The ture Devil for me is Lucifer in DC, that is true devil.

BENITO
SPAWN!!!! cause he rules! and he has the power to destroy planets and the universe when he had the power of satan.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by BENITO
SPAWN!!!! cause he rules! and he has the power to destroy planets and the universe when he had the power of satan. http://briefs.toddverbeek.com/archives/Gaiman_Wins_Characters_from_McFarlane.html

whos Zues oh you mean Zeus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

hellbound
Spawn became more powerful than Melbogia by gaining more power from the Green World that is how he was able to kill "the devil" Melbogia being the king of the seventh level of hell wich is the deepest level, was responsible for raging war against God... so of course Melbogia is the real devil. Right now Spawn seems to be fighting "Satan" who goes by the name of Mammon... All this fuss over just a soilder of hell I think not... Spawn is much more than that!

Xplosive
Originally posted by hellbound
Spawn became more powerful than Melbogia by gaining more power from the Green World that is how he was able to kill "the devil" Melbogia being the king of the seventh level of hell wich is the deepest level, was responsible for raging war against God... so of course Melbogia is the real devil. Right now Spawn seems to be fighting "Satan" who goes by the name of Mammon... All this fuss over just a soilder of hell I think not... Spawn is much more than that!

Wait, I really don't know Spawn that well, Satan=devil, isn't it, so how he is figthing Satan, while Malebogia is thed evil and is dead, and how can devil even die. And it's poor writnig to make someone more pwoerful than true Devil , Devil is second to God (it's always been like that) and that is it, it's always been like that, Devil or Lucifer second to God, he can't be killed only his plans can be stopped.

K Von Doom
Err... Spawn would probably use a gun to kill the devil laughing

dawsey28
Isn't Zeus immortal?

BENITO
so's spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.