The Saga {{Full Discussion}}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenobi2004
Hello Guys out there.....let's use this link to discuss the whole saga instead keep looking for the threads on the [ast pages and the other sectors......so please feel free to discuss anything here.....My first quiestion to discuss is......Is that it? this is star wars end? or there gonna be new soundtracks we will hear from john williams and witht he supervision of GL. there should be.....i guess. I feel that anakin was really wrong to kill padme together they could have become greate sith and wife.anyway.please dicuss it all here but pictures should be posted in the images thread and videos links only could be posted here....this is just to make it easier for all to find....and i will try my best to keep this thread updated with links of video's,hyperspace materials and etc...

palpy_666
I don't think this thread belongs here...

whitewookie
note the "triple fullstop"! Almost a cryout for assurance! Indeed palpy, this doesn't belong here!

astrofan428
If this thread is gonna stay around you should put "Spoilers" in the title, there will be plenty.

Echuu
"I don't think this thread belongs here..."

agreed

- i think that a couple months after the dvd of episode 3 comes out the mods should merge the episode 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 discussions into one area

whitewookie
"- i think that a couple months after the dvd of episode 3 comes out the mods should merge the episode 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 discussions into one area"

oh dear lord no! Its bad enough finding topics on here with all the crap floating about! At the very least we need OT and PT sections!

palpy_666
There should be a PT section, an OT section, an EU section, and a Star Wars Misc. section. That would be good.

Alliance
Thats a great idea palpy

Darth_Nefarus
he probably thought of that after a cold glass of milk, which is good for strong bones

that explains how palpatines body survived all those years

palpy_666
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
he probably thought of that after a cold glass of milk, which is good for strong bones

that explains how palpatines body survived all those years

laughing

astrofan428

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.