X-Men vs F4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Much to the dismay of Demigawd on the last thread of X-Men vs. F4 here is a more specific battle:

X-MEN:
1) Cyclops- Leader
2) Dazzler
3) Colusses
4) Ice Man

F4:
1) Reed Richards- Leader
2) Sue Storm
3) Thing
4) Torch

NO PREP!

pr1983
why dazzler?

Zahit
these x-men would get curbstomped.
this is SO not even close.
sue's shields would protect against cyclops.
torch could nova-blast iceman.
reed and sue can take most of them out quick.
thing would eventually stomp colossus.
no contest.

pr1983
Originally posted by Zahit
these x-men would get curbstomped.
this is SO not even close.
sue's shields would protect against cyclops.
torch could nova-blast iceman.
reed and sue can take most of them out quick.
thing would eventually stomp colossus.
no contest.

k... i disagree with the colossus and iceman parts...

nimbus006
ok then here is another team:

X-MEN:
1) Cyclops- Leader
2) Storm
3) Cable
4) Ice Man

F4:
1) Reed Richards- Leader
2) Sue Storm
3) Thing
4) Torch

NO PREP!

Mainstream
Xmen.."cuz when Cable is with you no team can be against you."

mr.smiley
iceman alone could pose a threat to ff.
Unless they came prepared.

pr1983
Originally posted by nimbus006
Much to the dismay of Demigawd on the last thread of X-Men vs. F4 here is a more specific battle:

X-MEN:
1) Cyclops- Leader
2) Dazzler
3) Colusses
4) Ice Man

F4:
1) Reed Richards- Leader
2) Sue Storm
3) Thing
4) Torch

NO PREP!

with this team f4...

ok then here is another team:

X-MEN:
1) Cyclops- Leader
2) Storm
3) Cable
4) Ice Man

F4:
1) Reed Richards- Leader
2) Sue Storm
3) Thing
4) Torch

NO PREP!

with this team x-men...

nimbus006
i knew you would like that team pr1983... especially with cyclops at the helm

pr1983
both have cyke stick out tongue

but cable is ten times the combatant dazzler is...

nimbus006
yea but Dazzlers powers could rival Sue's... am i wrong?

mr.smiley
?
maybe to an extent but no.
Ha!

Metalmanx
But you took away the powerhouse when you replaced Colossus with Cable! Don't get me wrong, I like Cable. But seriously, what's an awesome battle without the incredible fight of just pure, ultra-powered, strength?

stormfront13
dazzler would have done fine- she can create like people out of light. they could have fought for her while she was in one of her light fields.

Wynndar
torch can make flame recreations of himself and control them to fight like an entire team...Sue could always turn that teams retina's invisible and then they'd be helpless...Reed doesnt need prep time to come up with something against this team...basically...its hard to come up with an X-team of 4 to contest the FF...the FF get more done with 4 people than the X-men do with 30.

pr1983
Originally posted by Wynndar
torch can make flame recreations of himself and control them to fight like an entire team...Sue could always turn that teams retina's invisible and then they'd be helpless...Reed doesnt need prep time to come up with something against this team...basically...its hard to come up with an X-team of 4 to contest the FF...the FF get more done with 4 people than the X-men do with 30.

cable is a high level telepath, he can disable sue...

nimbus006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
But you took away the powerhouse when you replaced Colossus with Cable! Don't get me wrong, I like Cable. But seriously, what's an awesome battle without the incredible fight of just pure, ultra-powered, strength?

I know trust me, but with Colusses in there it was to one dimensional for X-MEN, besides Thing would eventually hand it to Colusses

pr1983
I know trust me, but with Colusses in there it was to one dimensional for X-MEN, besides Thing would eventually hand it to Colusses

nooo...

colossus could take thing imo...

but lets not get into that...

Wynndar
Sue could disable Cable too...do u think her field doesnt protect her from telelpaths?

pr1983
Sue could disable Cable too...do u think her field doesnt protect her from telelpaths?

i never said it didn't (i dont know if it does or doesnt, though in marvel knights it didnt seem to)... its a question of who can strike first imo, sue or cable... who hesitates loses...

DarkCrawler
And Cable really doesn't hesitate.

nimbus006
Originally posted by pr1983
nooo...

colossus could take thing imo...

but lets not get into that...

I think there both pretty equal in strength and durability with Thing being a little bit stronger, but Thing is a much better scrapper and has much more expierance thats why Thing would probably outlast Colusses

Wynndar
Sue doesnt hesitate either...After Reed had been presumed dead for a year and Sue was the leader of the FF she became much nastier...It actually freaked Reed out when he came back to the FF when he saw viciously IW was taking people out.

pr1983
I think there both pretty equal in strength and durability with Thing being a little bit stronger, but Thing is a much better scrapper and has much more expierance thats why Thing would probably outlast Colusses

i believe colossus is stronger...

Sue doesnt hesitate either...After Reed had been presumed dead for a year and Sue was the leader of the FF she became much nastier...It actually freaked Reed out when he came back to the FF when he saw viciously IW was taking people out.

cable is no slouch either... it'd be some fight...

Wynndar
Cable is the most dangerous character on that team. Cyclops and Colossus have very generic powers and rarely do anything "unique"....like the FF their biggest weapon is teamwork.

Im still going to consider Thing stronger since he performs feats of strength...Colossus was just recently depicted as not strong enough to scratch the door to the danger room...also, he rarely did anything "strong" in the past before he was presumed dead.

But in terms of this fight, nothing would make colossus and cyclops any different from fighting Blastaar and Terrax except they r much less powerful.

pr1983
Cable is the most dangerous character on that team. Cyclops and Colossus have very generic powers and rarely do anything "unique"....like the FF their biggest weapon is teamwork.

Im still going to consider Thing stronger since he performs feats of strength...Colossus was just recently depicted as not strong enough to scratch the door to the danger room...also, he rarely did anything "strong" in the past before he was presumed dead.

But in terms of this fight, nothing would make colossus and cyclops any different from fighting Blastaar and Terrax except they r much less powerful.

the danger room? do you know how heavy that door is? what its made of?

edit: generic? like things? or reeds?

Draco69
A combination of adamantium and unearthly Shi'ar material. In other words its pretty f'ing strong.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
A combination of adamantium and unearthly Shi'ar material. In other words its pretty f'ing strong.

its made for the very purpose of being an emergency bomb shelter... its made to be nigh impregnable... i'd like to see thing pull it off...

Wynndar
I didnt know Xavier could manipulate adamantium...I would believe Shi'ar material though...regardless...colossus hasnt been depicted as a quintessential strong guy like the Thing...just like in that comic, u see him tugging on that door with his feet off the ground like a little kid...he also looks very small compared to the Thing...then he got shot down by some little blue lasers when he tried going after the computer...Im just comenting on the way he's depicted.

pr1983
I didnt know Xavier could manipulate adamantium...I would believe Shi'ar material though...regardless...colossus hasnt been depicted as a quintessential strong guy like the Thing...just like in that comic, u see him tugging on that door with his feet off the ground like a little kid...he also looks very small compared to the Thing...then he got shot down by some little blue lasers when he tried going after the computer...Im just comenting on the way he's depicted.

firstly, he's almost 7 feet tall in his metal form...

second... he was pulling hard, when you do you use your feet to brace yourself...

and those 'little blue lasers' are designed to stop anyone from tampering, including people who would be class 100...

Draco69
The blue lasers wounded Gladiator...

Wynndar
I know how tall he is...he's over 7...regardless he's not depicted as very big in the comics...Hulk is only a couple inches taller than Colossus on paper, but is depicted as significantly taller and far more massive...its just the way he's depicted u look at him and u know he's strong as hell...I dont get that impression from Colossus.

FieryBalrog
colossus recently has had strength upgraded. He's pretty much even with Thing in strength if not ahead, and a LOT more durable.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322493

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.