Vampire hunter D vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Vampire Hunter D

vs.

Blade

Let's get ready to rumble!!!

jinzin
I'll take D he appears to be faster and stronger.

mr.smiley
don't know

jinzin
well.....that was an epic contribution.

mr.smiley
sorry.
just don't know a lot about D

jinzin
lol. it's cool.....vampire hunter d is the son of dracula....half human half vampire he's a daywalker like blade.....he is an expert in h2h, even better with a sword....he's got some super strength presumably.......he can jump extreeeeemely high and far....it's nearly as if he can fly.....and he has this face in his hand that can swallow things up kinda like notaku's hand in inuyasha.....just based off of whohe is and some of the frekish monsters he fougt I give this one to him.

whirlysplat
D easily a bit of a mismatch really

juggernaut74
Vampire Hunter D is cool. I saw both of his movies but I think Blade can take this cause D gets tired fast if he is fighting in the daylight. If it is during the night then I say 50/50.

lifeisaglich
Being the son of Dracula certainly gives Hunter D. him advantages but lets not forget blade has squared off with Dracula and lived to tell the tell. My money is on blade plus he has some very cool gadgets not to mention that souped up ride of his.

srankmissingnin
D wins easily... its not even a fight

Sentry
D could suck him into mouth in his hand.

jinzin
lol...it's a cheap victory but...... YEAH HE COULD. lol.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sentry
D could suck him into mouth in his hand.

Our better yet he will unleased his dark powers which he has done before in his movies. D will school blade in battle he is a better swords man and fighter then he is. D doesn't need gadgets he just kicks your candy ass all day because he is son of Dracula and he has his father powers nuff said.

juggernaut74
Did you guys notice during the day if he overexerts himself he weakens really fast. During the day he goes down. Knightfall is a different story.

grey fox
true but even if blade got the upper hand D could pull the whole 'unleash vampiric side as fangs lengthen and big ass forcefield becomes black and smashes anything in it's way' like in bloodlust

Tassadar
D 10/10
Hes faster, stronger, more skilled, and far more powerful than any Marvel vamp, even Dracula.

Mider
D is the son of dracula in anime not the weak marvel version but an uber king of all uber vampire version, D can eat spirits, shatter spells, can servive in the daylight but not forever he needs to rest or he'll succomb to sun poisiong or whatever, he fought a vampire in the first movie who was amazingly powerful he had an army of monsters who where nothing compared to him, D mowed through them like nothing, you name it a giant monster that shot fire balls, a flying weirdo with knives in his arms, another dude who had spiders out of his back, a witch with her own army of goblins, even a ghost that was intangable, when they trapped D in a spell or something his hand was able to eat it and break out of it he then ate the spirit of an ancient vampire, the first vamp he killed was 10,000 years old and basically made a guys head explode just by using mental powers, D easily overcame him when he stoped messing around he did the same to the ancient vampire.

EevilJ
Vampire hunter D 11/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.