Onslaught + Apocalypse vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Onslaught (full power): Held his own against the combined might of the Avengers, FF, X-Men, and some others all at the same time.

+

Apocalypse (90's Cartoon Version): Held his own against Archangel, Cable and his team, Mystique, Magneto, Bishop, and the X-Men all at the same.

VS

Tyrant (SS Issue #82 Version): Held his own against SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax, Morg, and The Jack of Hearts all at the same time.
(In that same issue he also got in the face of Galactus and lived to talk about it which is a feat in itself.)

Who wins?

GalacticStorm
Tyrant

KillAll
actually i think that apocalypse would win... if you are using his 90s cartoon version. this wasnt your average ordinary apocalypse. he was literally wiping out entire parts of reality, and refitting it to his image. it took the combined might of all the phsychics that he collected (for his scheme) at the center of time and space to stop him. he essentially would have taken the head seat at the table to become... the universe. sorry but that version of apoc was basically what thanos is in comics...

Xplosive
Originally posted by KillAll
actually i think that apocalypse would win... if you are using his 90s cartoon version. this wasnt your average ordinary apocalypse. he was literally wiping out entire parts of reality, and refitting it to his image. it took the combined might of all the phsychics that he collected (for his scheme) at the center of time and space to stop him. he essentially would have taken the head seat at the table to become... the universe. sorry but that version of apoc was basically what thanos is in comics...

The phsychics that he collected at the center of time and space to stop him and even they wouldn't be enough if Lazarus chamber wouldn't gone. Pretty much than Thanos, or in power, more powerful than Thanos. Anyway I think Apocalypse (90 cartoon vesrion) and Onslaught would tear Tyrant apart.

Molecule man
Apoc is not a factor here, the fight is between Tyrant and Onslaught

Xplosive
Originally posted by Molecule man
Apoc is not a factor here, the fight is between Tyrant and Onslaught

Onslaught is not factor here.

Molecule man
HAHAHA do you really think Apoc have a chance against Tyrant or Onslaught?

I can you that you are a Apoc fan but just accept the truth

KillAll
we arent talking about the comic book version of apocalypse here...

it took the x-men, magneto, cable and his team, just to fight apocalypse. he was holding his own. he was also re-shaping reality to his will. his own image. which nobody except the collection of phsychics could stop him. that was because "time and thought are one". and only there were they more powerful than him.

if you were talking apoc in comics... i'd be inclined to agree. but apoc in the x-men cartoons was what thanos and the infinity gauntlet were in comics... its that simple. onslaught or tyrant arent on that level of power.

Molecule man
Even Apoc in the x-men cartoons are nothing compared to IG or even Thanos.

Yeah Apoc in cartoons is on IG level...

Xplosive
Even Apoc in the x-men cartoons are nothing compared to IG or even Thanos.

Yeah Apoc in cartoons is on IG level...

Cartoon version Apocalypse is more powerful than Thanos. Those most powerful psychic in the universe were only able to stop him in Axis of time, like the one said time and thought are one (and ebacuse Lazarus chamebr was gone). Apocalypse in Axis of time, Apocalypse almost became even more than with IG could, he would become universe, existence (after that, you do realize that Eternity and such beings would be joke to Apocalypse), but he didn't succeded like no one did with IG.
You will be talking abot fanboy, Molecule Man.

Molecule man
Whatever you say but comic Apoc is a joke.

Xplosive
Whatever you say but comic Apoc is a joke.

Comic Apocalypse isn't joke, but ceratilny isn't that powerful (and sometimes is shown as joke, weak and...), but at least I am not defending obsesivly, I say comic Apocaylpse would lose and is even shown as joke someitmes..., but you defend MM on every level.

Molecule man
like u r not defending Apoc just admit it Apoc is a joke MM would utterly destroy him

Xplosive
like u r not defending Apoc just admit it Apoc is a joke MM would utterly destroy him

MM would ultiamtely be taken down.

Molecule man
By Apoc????

Xplosive
Yes, by comic Apoc.

Molecule man
Yeah right hehehehe

Xplosive
No I am kidding, Apocalypse was shown less powerful than MM and would lose.

Molecule man
WOW you finally realize that Apoc is no match for MM haha

Xplosive
WOW you finally realize that Apoc is no match for MM haha

I didn't realize, I knew it already, but it's bothering me you are making MM unbeateble to no matter who he is compared to.

Molecule man
We are talking about Apoc and MM now and you think Apoc is unbeatable. You lose haha

Xplosive
If I would think Apocalpyse is unbeatable, I wouldn't say he would lose to MM, right, think little. You are the one who thinks MM is unbeatable.

Molecule man
Have I ever said that MM is unbeatable??? you were the one who though that Apoc could beat MM

GalacticStorm
"actually i think that apocalypse would win... if you are using his 90s cartoon version. this wasnt your average ordinary apocalypse. he was literally wiping out entire parts of reality, and refitting it to his image. it took the combined might of all the phsychics that he collected (for his scheme"

KillAll. Apocalypse stole cables time travel device in the "Beyond good and evil" story arc and accidentally came across the axis of time as he hurtled through time not being able to control cables device properly. That place being outside of time he spent millenia there learning its secrets, then he still needed the ten or so psychics to enable him to do the feats u talk of. It wasnt his own personal power. He was augmented by the gathering of psychics and the machinery at the axis. All of that shouldnt even be mentioned here because it is just apocalypse fighting under his own power with onslaught against tyrant.

This apocalypse certainly gave a few members of the xmen trouble(it wasnt the whole roster). This cartoon version of him still wasnt as powerful as the comic onslaught who held off the the worlds major superhero teams.

However they both pale in comparison to tyrant who was virtually onpar with galactus when full powered. Unless they had prep time and they found out all his abilities then they simply can not win. I know theres a lot of apocalypse fans here but he really isnt on that level. Current Mags is beyond any incarnation of apocalypse and it would be suicide to pit him against tyrant.

Look who the man has singlehandedly stood up against and won. I bet if u put onslaught and apocalypse against silver surfer, morg, terrax, jack of hearts and gladiator going all out they both would get f**ked up. Tyrant takes this.

Xplosive
Have I ever said that MM is unbeatable??? you were the one who though that Apoc could beat MM

I never thought, you still don't get it, what I said I was kidding and telling you that, beacsue you were going on my nerve (so I didn't make Apocalyse unbeatble). Yes, you are alwyas saying MM is unbeatable, agaistn DP, against Galactus, agains Richards and agaisnt everyone, while he is joke to them.

Xplosive

I never thought, you still don't get it, what I said I was kidding and telling you that, beacsue you were going on my nerve (so I didn't make Apocalyse unbeatble). Yes, you are alwyas saying MM is unbeatable, agaistn DP, against Galactus, agains Richards and agaisnt everyone, while he is joke to such of those three.

Molecule man
I said that he might win against these beings but I never said that he was UNBEATABLE!!!

You were the one that said Apoc would beat MM!!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"actually i think that apocalypse would win... if you are using his 90s cartoon version. this wasnt your average ordinary apocalypse. he was literally wiping out entire parts of reality, and refitting it to his image. it took the combined might of all the phsychics that he collected (for his scheme"

KillAll. Apocalypse stole cables time travel device in the "Beyond good and evil" story arc and accidentally came across the axis of time as he hurtled through time not being able to control cables device properly. That place being outside of time he spent millenia there learning its secrets, then he still needed the ten or so psychics to enable him to do the feats u talk of. It wasnt his own personal power. He was augmented by the gathering of psychics and the machinery at the axis. All of that shouldnt even be mentioned here because it is just apocalypse fighting under his own power with onslaught against tyrant.

This apocalypse certainly gave a few members of the xmen trouble(it wasnt the whole roster). This cartoon version of him still wasnt as powerful as the comic onslaught who held off the the worlds major superhero teams.

However they both pale in comparison to tyrant who was virtually onpar with galactus when full powered. Unless they had prep time and they found out all his abilities then they simply can not win. I know theres a lot of apocalypse fans here but he really isnt on that level. Current Mags is beyond any incarnation of apocalypse and it would be suicide to pit him against tyrant.

Look who the man has singlehandedly stood up against and won. I bet if u put onslaught and apocalypse against silver surfer, morg, terrax, jack of hearts and gladiator going all out they both would get f**ked up. Tyrant takes this.

HAHAHAHA, LOL. Apocalypse in time fugitves destroyed X-Men plus Bishop in one second, he ruined the world, future was gone, expect Cable who get out of it. In Obsseison, ship beayond the star couldn't find not even one weaknes in Apocaylpse (and was virtually indestructible, existed for million years, Apocalypse with one blast shook the ship, ship was gone, out of energy). In Beyond Good and Evil, 20 + most powerul pscyhic in the universe wouldn't be enough to destroy Apcoaylpse, if Lazarus chamebr wouldn't be gone (and Xavier said that)
this 20+ most pwoerful psychic in the universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and far and... far beyond and inacratnion of Mags incarnations togehter, (think little, but they wouldn't be enough for Apocalypse alone). 90 version Apocaylpse is above Onslaught, no doubt.

Xplosive
I said that he might win against these beings but I never said that he was UNBEATABLE!!!

You were the one that said Apoc would beat MM!!!!

You still don't get, what I said, I was kidding, you jsut don't get it.

Molecule man
I don't think you were kidding but oki. MM owns Apoc haha

Linkalicious
Tyrant. Easily.

What are those two going to do to him?

Apoc regularly gets beat down by the X-men.

Onslaught couldn't even take over the Earth. Imagine if someone like Silver Surfer showed up to stop him.

Shit...Thanos could take over the Earth.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Xplosive
HAHAHAHA, LOL. Apocalypse in time fugitves destroyed X-Men plus Bishop in one second, he ruined the world, future was gone, expect Cable who get out of it. In Obsseison, ship beayond the star couldn't find not even one weaknes in Apocaylpse (and was virtually indestructible, existed for million years, Apocalypse with one blast shook the ship, ship was gone, out of energy). In Beyond Good and Evil, 20 + most powerul pscyhic in the universe wouldn't be enough to destroy Apcoaylpse, if Lazarus chamebr wouldn't be gone (and Xavier said that)
this 20+ most pwoerful psychic in the universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and far and... far beyond and inacratnion of Mags incarnations togehter, (think little, but they wouldn't be enough for Apocalypse alone). 90 version Apocaylpse is above Onslaught, no doubt.

laughing That's funny since Magneto actually sent him flying in Beyond Good and Evil. And neither Magneto nor any of the X-Men have powers comparable to Surfer, Bill, or Gladiator.

Tyrant took shots from Gladiator, Bill, Surfer, Jack Of Heart, and Terrax. Shrugged it all off and beat them down. If Magneto can effect Apocalypse, Tyrant would mop the floors with him.

And no, even that Apocalypse is still below Thanos. Beating a bunch of X-Men doesn't mean you can match Thanos.

SithKiller
No doubt here in my mind..... Magneto ripped apoc in half right....onslaught is like half magneto right....that right there tells you its between tyrant and onslaught......onslaughts true potnetial was never reached I feel.....?...Didnt he knock Juggie half way across the planet?...Besides Darth Vader would have force choked em all so whats it matter...hehehe

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing That's funny since Magneto actually sent him flying in Beyond Good and Evil. And neither Magneto nor any of the X-Men have powers comparable to Surfer, Bill, or Gladiator.

Tyrant took shots from Gladiator, Bill, Surfer, Jack Of Heart, and Terrax. Shrugged it all off and beat them down. If Magneto can effect Apocalypse, Tyrant would mop the floors with him.

And no, even that Apocalypse is still below Thanos. Beating a bunch of X-Men doesn't mean you can match Thanos.

You also don't get it, look what power it was need cartoon Apocalypse to be stopped (immense power), Cyclops also in Come the Apocalypse sent Apocalypse flying by his blast like Magneto did, but was Apcoaylpse hurt, no, he wasn't (and Apocalypse would kill Magneto, if Logan wouldn't save him and you must be pretty stupid saying Magento had effect, so Cyclops also had effect right, you know that Apocalypse wasn't hurt for 0,01 %), immnese power of most pwoerful psychic in the universe wouldn't be enough, if Lazarus cahmber wouldn't be gone, you must get that, that power is far, far....far beoynd any incarnation of Magento, far far beyond avaengers, and it was always in cartoon when Magento was faced, they faced him, but when Apocalypse was mentioned, they scared shit out of them), in both cases he wasn't hurt, nor by Cyclops or Magneto (and ship million years old, didn't find not even one weaknes in Apocaylpse, get that), and Magneto also couldn't move him in scene afetr Magento first threw him him away, with help of Mystqe gun, and Apocaylpse was noraml size. Cyclops sent Apocalypse flying when Apocalypse didn' t watch like Magneto did, when he didn't watch, but when he was watching, nor Magento nor Cyclops, no one could move normal size Apocalypse. Look close and you will see the scene when Apocalypse was standing, Magento was shootin to his body and Mystiqe and he wasn't even moved. The he reiases a little, they both relese energy blast, Magento holds about one secodn (you can hear thorugh his voice, he can't hold not even two second) and was blown away, and than unexepectedly shot again, Apocaylse didn't see an was thorown, but not hurt nothing. I don't know why I am even bothering with this, it told nothing, baceuse Apocaylpe wasm't hurt, and was also thrown by Cyclops (Magento had efect like human punch would have). And in the end, before Apocaylpse was destroyed, he got up said he is immortal, making extreme weapon of his hands, he would kill them all, Magneto, Bishop, Cable, Wolverine and Pscloke, but then psychic showed up and killed him. Everyhitng that tells is what immense power was needed and even Xaveir said there combined power is enough, beause Lazaruis chamber was gone.

Xplosive
And after Magneto threw Apocalypse, he and Mystique were defeated by his horseman and Sinister and Vertigo. I really doubt they would even have a chance against Apocalypse. His horseman, Vertigo, Mistique, Magneto, Sinsiter, if they all would go in cartoon agianst Apocalypse, they would lose quickly, if there would be only battle, they would lose quickly, or if they would help in time fugitives (when X-Men were destroyed) to X-Men against Apocalypse, they would also die in one second like X-Men+ Bishop died by Apocalypse in the extremly massive blast.
And in cartoon Apocalypse dind't even want to bother with Gladiator.

Beyonder
And after Magneto threw Apocalypse, he and Mystique were defeated by his horseman and Sinister and Vertigo. I really doubt they would even have a chance against Apocalypse. His horseman, Vertigo, Mistique, Magneto, Sinsiter, if they all would go in cartoon agianst Apocalypse, they would lose quickly, if there would be only battle, they would lose quickly, or if they would help in time fugitives (when X-Men were destroyed) to X-Men against Apocalypse, they would also die in one second like X-Men+ Bishop died by Apocalypse in the extremly massive blast.
And in cartoon Apocalypse dind't even want to bother with Gladiator.

Him not wanting to bother Gladiator was because he already had Oracle.

As for the X-Men and Magneto, how many of them are on the level of Surfer, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, or Gladiator? None of them have the offensive nor durability that these guys have. Tyrant tooks shots from herald level guys and smacked them all down. When Apocalyspe takes shots and beats down herald level guys, then you'll have an argument.

Bishop? God-like Cable would stomp Bishop, Magneto, and the X-Men that fought Apocalypse. And we both know Surfer beat God-like Cable.

Mainstream
Surfer technically won.

Lord S
Xplosive, you are a serious mountain of misinformation...I challenged you about this in another thread a few weeks back and you ran away like a six year old girl.

HAHAHAHA, LOL. Apocalypse in time fugitves destroyed X-Men plus Bishop in one second, he ruined the world, future was gone, expect Cable who get out of it. Really? He destroyed the X-Men and Bishop in one second? Go back and watch it again. If you pay attention this time, you'll notice that the battle was inconclusive. He grew to an enormous size and went after the X-Men. Nowhere is it shown that he killed the X-Men or Bishop. They showed the beginning of the fight, and then cut to Cable in the future. How can you say Cable escaped, when he wasn't even a part of that fight? He was watching from the future through his computer. Oh but now you're going to say the X-Men died and didn't exist in the future...there's no proof that it was due to Apocalypse. They could have easily died over time from exposure to the virus.

In Obsseison, ship beayond the star couldn't find not even one weaknes in Apocaylpse (and was virtually indestructible, existed for million years, Apocalypse with one blast shook the ship, ship was gone, out of energy).

Way to stretch the truth to fit your own ends. The ship made no mention of finding weaknesses in Apocalypse...don't know where the hell you're getting that from. Apocalypse did NOT blast the ship. Archangel slammed into the controls, which weakened the ship. Then the ship was further weakened in her attempt to imprison Apocalypse. If he was so big and strong, how come he couldn't escape the ship's grasp?

In Beyond Good and Evil, 20 + most powerul pscyhic in the universe wouldn't be enough to destroy Apcoaylpse, if Lazarus chamebr wouldn't be gone (and Xavier said that)
this 20+ most pwoerful psychic in the universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and far and... far beyond and inacratnion of Mags incarnations togehter, (think little, but they wouldn't be enough for Apocalypse alone).

What about outside the Axis of Time? He was a b*tch. Any fool could have entered the Axis and took it over, Apoc was nothing special. And that wasn't the 20 most powerful telepaths, either. A few notables were missing, including Dr. Strange, Moondragon, the Kree Supreme Intelligence, and Galactus (who is a very powerful telepath in his own right).

90 version Apocaylpse is above Onslaught, no doubt.

No doubt you're a delusional fanboy.

As for this thread, the battle is truly between Onslaught and Tyrant. Onslaught may be able to take him, if Franklin's powers are fully realized.

Otherwise, Tyrant.

Mainstream
Evo Apoc kicked Ass! "killed" magneto and brought him back to life.

Lord S
Xplosive has once again disappeared...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
Xplosive has once again disappeared...

I found out that is just pointless to argue, so I lefted this thread.

Xplosive
And Lord S, you said it is nowhere known he kiled X-Men and Bishop, hahahahahahhaha (alredy information why not to argue with you, you don't know very well and you said inconclusive, hahaha), first he was playing with them, he wasn't move nothing (they shot at him all at once without even moving him and they escaped), when he got angry, he rise and destroyed them in one second, fact. And I remmeber one thing, what has Baest said in Beyond Good And Evil, when Apocalypse was traveling through time, when powerful force is traveling as Apocalypse in cartoon, he disturbted time stream itself, that is why Bishop was droped out, and only Apocalypse traveled at that time, Bishop droped out. Every other who was traveling, like Cable with all X-Men in Greymalkin, nothing was disturbed, Magento was traveling with Mystiqe, why she wasn't droped out, nothing, but when Apocalypse was traveling, it was immeditely disturbing and Bishop felt out as we could also see it, and Forge says it's something wrong, it's massive disturbance by someone, bu they didn't know by what or who (so that tells you big, big...big difference,it was enough only for Apocalpyse, that why Bishop couldn't travel at that time, but for others, every other, Magneto with Mystique, Cable with all X-Men with Xavier and they were traveling togther..., it was nothing distrubing, nothing, absolutely nothing, not worht menitoning, beacuse it was nothing, like nothing happened, but look what had happened when Apocalypse had travelled, enormous difference, now imagine how more powerful force Apocalypse is than all of them combined together). wink

Lord S
^^
All of that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what we're talking about here.

Nice try at drowning us with bullshit, though.

Lord S
And Lord S, you said it is nowhere known he kiled X-Men and Bishop, hahahahahahhaha (alredy information why not to argue with you, you don't know very well and you said inconclusive, hahaha)

You seriously don't know what the f*ck you're talking about, do you?

I said it's inconclusive, because it's inconclusive. We don't see Apocalypse killing them (especially not in one second). He couldn't conquer the world in 3,000 years, and he was able to kill the X-Men in one second?? Get real.

Xplosive
And Lord S, you said it is nowhere known he kiled X-Men and Bishop, hahahahahahhaha (alredy information why not to argue with you, you don't know very well and you said inconclusive, hahaha)

You seriously don't know what the f*ck you're talking about, do you?

I said it's inconclusive, because it's inconclusive. We don't see Apocalypse killing them (especially not in one second). He couldn't conquer the world in 3,000 years, and he was able to kill the X-Men in one second?? Get real.

Oh God I can't believe it, I can't believe it, you get real and be smart, don't you see that in cartoon Apcoalpse was so powerful that they made X-Men look insectsin everything (this is not comic, if he didn't kill them in comic, he didn't, or he never humilated them like this or made them complete insects and made them completely powerless, this is not ordinary Apocalypse from comic, this is much higher and made them look like insect, at least they made him to live up to his name in power and everything, not like in comic, wher pitiful Apocalypse is). He is far above comic Apocalypse, get real, we see killing them, we see his massive blast going throug them in and he kills them in one second, you must be really blind you don't see that and you don't understand good, right, he kills them, fact, in one second. That is why is that directed in such way, when it goes immediately after he kills them into with Cable where he see that is Apocalypse who caused the future and kill the X-Men. Get real.
If you didn't know by yourself he kills them, where I think almost everyone saw that, X-Men were nothing but insects.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeRecapPage/showid-3557/epid-56123/

Read the last two paragraph. Into nothingness.

Lord S
You do realize that TV Tome recap was written by a viewer, right? Probably one as clueless as you.

Xplosive
You do realize that TV Tome recap was written by a viewer, right? Probably one as clueless as you.

No the viewer understand as I and proabaly more than 90% of people who watched this know that he killed them and made them insect. You are clueless and don't understand a thing.

Lord S
You are clueless and don't understand a thing. Pot, Kettle, Black.

You are an utter imbecile.

Xplosive
Pot, Kettle, Black.

You are an utter imbecile.

Insulting when you have nothing to say or could say. Personally I don't know, if I've seen more stupid person.

Lord S
Ever looked in the mirror? You'd see one everyday.

Xplosive
Ever looked in the mirror? You'd see one everyday.

You've surpaased me by far. I don't know if they even allow you to get close to the mirror.

Lord S
Nonsense. I reached the bottom of the barrel years ago. You, however, aim to redefine 'bottom.'

Xplosive
Nonsense. I reached the bottom of the barrel years ago. You, however, aim to redefine 'bottom.'

Trust me, you haven't, you don't have limits to it.

Lord S
Weak.

Xplosive
Go eat BigMacs.

Lord S
Maybe you don't know that Big Macs don't make you strong. Must be a Slovenian thing...I wonder what they put in the water there to induce stupidity.

EDIT - Nice edit job...but the original line was: "Go eat BigMacs to make you strong".

Xplosive
Maybe you don't know that Big Macs don't make you strong. Must be a Slovenian thing...I wonder what they put in the water there to induce stupidity.

EDIT - Nice edit job...but the original line was: "Go eat BigMacs to make you strong".

Yes, I know, I must shorten the quotes to make them understandable for you. You are one of them who thinks BigMacs makes you stronger, .

Lord S
You are one of them who thinks BigMacs makes you stronger, . WTF??

Are you on drugs?

You aren't making much sense. I just told you that Big Macs don't make you strong, cause you claimed that they do. Now you're telling me that I think Big Macs make you stronger?

Now I know there's something f*cked up about the water in Slovenia.

Xplosive
WTF??

Are you on drugs?

You aren't making much sense. I just told you that Big Macs don't make you strong, cause you claimed that they do. Now you're telling me that I think Big Macs make you stronger?

Yes, you think that.

Xplosive
WTF??

Are you on drugs?

You think that Big Macs makes you strogner.

Lord S
Yes, you think that. Yes I do think Slovenian water is f*cked up. Thank you for agreeing.

Xplosive
What you agree you are f*cked up, well done.

Lord S
You think that Big Macs makes you strogner. Originally posted by Lord S
Maybe you don't know that Big Macs don't make you strong. What part of the latter do you not understand?

Xplosive
What part of the latter do you not understand?

You edited your post, remember.

Lord S
I edited it to add the last line noting your edit.

Note: Last edited by Xplosive on Today at 03:21 PM at the bottom of your post.

Xplosive
I edited it to add the last line noting your edit.

Note: Last edited by Xplosive on Today at 03:21 PM at the bottom of your post.

sad, you didn't understand think I was saying. sad

Lord S
sad, you didn't understand think I was saying. sad What? English please.

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, this is getting boring...if this is the standard of opposition, I shall have to withdraw.

I mean, wow.

Xplosive
What? English please.

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, this is getting boring...if this is the standard of opposition, I shall have to withdraw.

I mean, wow.

I felt sorry, you didn't understan what I was saying. Everything I was saiyng you took it literally, I just felt sorry when I read the last post about editing post. I don't want anymore to make fun out of you.

Lord S
I felt sorry, you didn't understan what I was saying. Everything I was saiyng you took it literally, I just felt sorry when I read the last post about editing post. I don't want anymore to make fun out of you. You were never making fun out of me...you were making more of a fool of yourself as you went on, but it's ok.

No hard feelings?

Xplosive
You were never making fun out of me...you were making more of a fool of yourself as you went on, but it's ok.

No hard feelings?

No, believe me, you made from yourself a fool. You only made yourself stupid, because you just dind't undersatnd. I was convincing you to make you nerovus about what you said, about everyhting, about Big Makcs, editing post and you bought and was arguing about that, you knew it didn't even write you edited post, but then you were giving me some facts, making out of yourself a fool, I didn't care what you said or when you were giving me facts what you were saying to me, ''no I said that'', but I was still saying opposite just to make you nerovus. And you were still givnig me facts, like I care, I just that said anything just to opposite you and you said 'I didn't say that, I said others and giving me facts'', with that you were only making yourself a fool'', I felt sorry than. When you are trying to insult or make a fool of others, don't go I didn't say that or I said that (that is the point to make you fool and to convince me what you said, I don't care, I will say always opposite, and with that I will make you more nerovus, you will be saying yourself, is he stupid, doens't he knows to read, didn't he read what I said), when you are insulting, you don't care what he said, just attack him with something other and attack with lie, with opposite things what he said and convinicg him with such things, like you didn't say that, make a fool from him and he will become nerovus, than it comes to hand-to-hand combat or doesn't want to speak with me about weak, but I am always glad, I was just happy I made him nervous and angry and that he felt inside that he would tear me apart.

Lord S
^^
Note to all: Here is a classic example of what happens when monkeys are taught to type.

*Insert Drivel Here* Ask any logical thinker and they'll tell you who the fool really was in this whole thing.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm done here.

Xplosive
^^
Note to all: Here is a classic example of what happens when monkeys are taught to type.

Ask any logical thinker and they'll tell you who the fool really was in this whole thing.

I'm done here.

You see, you still just don't get it, no wonder people say Balkan is in ohter leage in such things. If you would come here, you would go back to Canada next day in crying like a baby. You there you just don't have this in yourself like we do.

Lord S
If you would come here I wouldn't go there...third world is not for me.

Sorry.

Wynndar
^^

Ask any logical thinker and they'll tell you who the fool really was in this whole thing.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm done here.

LOL

Xplosive
I wouldn't go there...third world is not for me.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing, you are just much different than we are here and I know that very well. We are much more interesting. Lord S, but actully you are and Idiot. And beleiv you were the fool, didn't understand a thing what was going on or what I was trying to tell you, stupid man. sad laughing out loud

Lord S
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing, you are just much different than we are here and I know that very well. We are much more interesting. Lord S, but actully you are and Idiot. And beleiv you were the fool, didn't understand a thing what was going on or what I was trying to tell you, stupid man. sad laughing out loud Is that the best you can do?

It's like the play ground rhyme: I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?

You're an amateur. As much as you must enjoy humiliating yourself in front of the board, your mother's calling.

O.D Geist
i dont know anything bout Tyrant but Onslaught wooo a whole new lvl, u can bring apoc from anywhere u want evolution, the old cartoon the comics doesnt matter he will be eatting dirt quick. I took the the x-men, avengers, and i think the F4 and hulk just to defeat him.

Onslaught was mind controlling ppl and mental contact before he even had a body, he will eat apoc sorry.

Xplosive
Is that the best you can do?

but what am I?

Stupid, don't you see it, you even admitted yourself

Lord S
Originally posted by O.D Geist
i dont know anything bout Tyrant but Onslaught wooo a whole new lvl, u can bring apoc from anywhere u want evolution, the old cartoon the comics doesnt matter he will be eatting dirt quick. I took the the x-men, avengers, and i think the F4 and hulk just to defeat him.

Onslaught was mind controlling ppl and mental contact before he even had a body, he will eat apoc sorry. http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/tyrant.htm

A badass to the bone.

Lord S
Stupid, don't you see it, you even admitted yourself Wow...are you related to Comical Ali by any chance?

Xplosive
Wow...are you related to Comical Ali by any chance?

No, but I heard from you that you are related to Manson.

Lord S
Listen old chap, your crude baiting embarrasses only yourself, and your desire for attention is laid-bare with every post you make, which is demonstrative of your utter lack of wit.

As much as I'd love to continue in this 'battle of wits'...it is really getting boring, and redundant.

Someone call CountQuan and tell him all is forgiven...his successor has arrived!

Xplosive
Listen old chap, your crude baiting embarrasses only yourself, and your desire for attention is laid-bare with every post you make, which is demonstrative of your utter lack of wit.

As much as I'd love to continue in this 'battle of wits'...it is really getting boring, and redundant.

Someone call CountQuan and tell him all is forgiven...his successor has arrived!

You want attention, I could give you some guys who will pay attention to you.

Lord S
Good for you.

Xplosive
Good for you.

And especially for you, at least you'll have some muscles.

Lord S
If you say so...are you going to stop trolling now?

Xplosive
If you say so.

wink

Xplosive
Now turn of computer and go thinking, if you can. Peder.

Lord S
This coming from you?

Oh, the irony. laughing

Xplosive
This coming from you?

Oh, the irony.

Remember what to watch, what you said you will watch.

Lord S
What the f**k?

Remember, first your pants then your shoes.

Xplosive
What the f**k?

Remember, first your pants then your shoes.

Remember, pičkica, go down, and think who you will call, p or f or fu wh g.

Lord S
Oh no, I'll call your mother...oh yes. In fact, I'm already with her.

Yes I'm in your mother's cornhole as I'm typing this. Your mother's cornhole is being stretched to unimaginable widths by a sweaty fat guy from Canada. The air smells of sex and liniments. She tells me how small your penis is. We laugh.

Xplosive
Oh no, I'll call your mother...oh yes. In fact, I'm already with her.

Yes I'm in your mother's cornhole as I'm typing this. Your mother's cornhole is being stretched to unimaginable widths by a sweaty fat guy from Canada. The air smells of sex and liniments. She tells me how small your penis is. We laugh.

Ask your mother, who made you laughing out loud and what she was getting in (suprise).

Xplosive
I also liked your sister, especially her young tight cornhole, she was begging me to widht it, it's nothing more enjoyable to witdh young cornhole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.