supreme vs. mr. majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
supreme
(image comics/ extreme studios)
vs.

mr.majestic
(image comics/ wildstorm)

the battle of the superman ripe offs.

DigiMark007
Don't know much about either, but from what I've heard Majestic would take this. A superbly charged-up Apollo (also from Wildstorm, like Majestic) would beat them both, but otherwise Majestic is one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful, Superman clone.

-DM

the Darkone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't know much about either, but from what I've heard Majestic would take this. A superbly charged-up Apollo (also from Wildstorm, like Majestic) would beat them both, but otherwise Majestic is one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful, Superman clone.

-DM

Supreme is superman and mr.majestic is captain marvel. Supreme is more powerful than majestic. Supreme also has mental powers and greater strength.

DigiMark007
Good to know...they're both in the amalgam tourney....thanks.

Sentry
Actually Supreme and Majestic are both Pre-Crisis Superman rip offs, kinda like Gladiator. For strength, their about the same, but Majestros durability a bit higher than Supreme. Majestic would take this fight. But in the tourney that would be another story. I've got Supreme, Khell's got Majestic. I read both comics, and yes Ethan Crane might have some sort telepathy, but Majestic is just that much tougher durability wise. But my two other characters will make up for his short comings. That would be an interesting match.

Mider
Ive heard about how Supreme is like Pre-Crisis Superman witch gives me an idea of what He can do but i still have no idea of what Mr Majestic can do in a full on no holds bar fight can anyone fill me in?

Sentry
Well Supreme had some impressive battles with two marvel heavyweights, Gladiator and Thor. He beat Thor and was able to withstand some blows from the Mjlonir. He also took on a Confident Gladiator, which Supreme hurt him, while it didn't look like Glads hurt him as much. Gladiator backed off because he said that their battles would tear apart solar systems or galaxies or something like that. Supreme's got the standard Pre-Crisis Superman powers, Strength, invulnerability, xray and heat vision, some sort of telepathy, and he could somehow alter his genetic code.

Majestic has taken on the JLA on two occasions that I remember. He certainly had the upper hand both times. He's a genius, laser vision, sort of a novice sorcerer, manipulates energy to a degree, strong and durable as Pre-Crisis Superman, minus the boy scout attitude.

This match is a toss up. But I'd go with Majestic.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Well Supreme had some impressive battles with two marvel heavyweights, Gladiator and Thor. He beat Thor and was able to withstand some blows from the Mjlonir. He also took on a Confident Gladiator, which Supreme hurt him, while it didn't look like Glads hurt him as much. Gladiator backed off because he said that their battles would tear apart solar systems or galaxies or something like that. Supreme's got the standard Pre-Crisis Superman powers, Strength, invulnerability, xray and heat vision, some sort of telepathy, and he could somehow alter his genetic code.

Majestic has taken on the JLA on two occasions that I remember. He certainly had the upper hand both times. He's a genius, laser vision, sort of a novice sorcerer, manipulates energy to a degree, strong and durable as Pre-Crisis Superman, minus the boy scout attitude.

Istopped reading comics for a few years have you got the issue number Sentry as I would like to read both of these!!!!!!

Sentry
Yeah I do, let me go into my closet to check.

DigiMark007
Fellow Wildstorm member Apollo would hold his own with these guys too wink At base, he's much weaker than either of them, but if he is properly charged (sun's radiation) he becomes exponentially stronger.
Still haven't read much of either Supreme or Majestros, but I think Sentry's assesment of "good fight, but Majestic wins" is probably correct.

-DM

Khellendros
Yeah, Supreme is a beast, but I don't see him beating a genius with millenia of fighting experience.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Yeah I do, let me go into my closet to check.

Thanks mate

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Actually Supreme and Majestic are both Pre-Crisis Superman rip offs, kinda like Gladiator. For strength, their about the same, but Majestros durability a bit higher than Supreme. Majestic would take this fight. But in the tourney that would be another story. I've got Supreme, Khell's got Majestic. I read both comics, and yes Ethan Crane might have some sort telepathy, but Majestic is just that much tougher durability wise. But my two other characters will make up for his short comings. That would be an interesting match.

Also,was Liefeld's original Supreme truly the Pre-Crisis Supes with Doomsday-like adaptation?
Has he ever shown his strength that rivals that of Pre-crisis Supes(except throwing Vanguard's ship at warp speed)?

I personally don't understand why do you put Liefeld's original Supreme at pre-crisis Superman's level when we talk about strength,speed and durability?
KHROME ONE OF SUPREME'S ENEMIES,FOR EXAMPLE ONLY SHOOK THE CITY WHEN HE PUNHCED IN THE FLOOR IN THE 6TH ISSUE WHEN HE FOUGHT SUPREME-I THINK THIS CAN'T BE PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN'S LEVEL,AND SUPREME NUCLEAR REACTOR AND SUN.
ANY OPINIONS HERE,PLEASE?
THANKS A LOT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy the way:Pre-crisis Superman did some incredibly ridicoulus feats:

Action Comics #477 Superman lifts planet big enough to crush the moon and threatens to smash a hostile alien race.

JLA#4: Superman creates a planet in order to imprison Kanjar Ro and three other space criminals and throws it across light years.

DCCP#3: After being severely weakened, Superman pushes the earth through a time warp (this is that Adam Strange issue)

Superman#110: Superman throws uninhabited planet through space.

Action Comics #530: Superman throws giant galaxy sized structure created by Brainiac through space. This thing ate suns, swallowed the earth (which was a pebble next to this thing) and could incinerate the universe. Superman disables and throws it across lightyears.

Superman #247: In a part of a galaxy filled with red suns and blacking out, Superman is still able to hurl a planet into a dangerous cluster of spores before blacking out.

DCCP#60: Superman outmuscles giant black hole which is pulling hundreds of planets into it. Casually smashes his fist through a gigantic meteor while chatting with a guardian. And resists a mental probe from a crystal that has stolen all the power from the Pre-Crises GL power battery, swats back hordes of GLS, and smashes the crystal freeing the GLS. Much greater than just planet moving.

Crisis #12: GA Superman smashes giant moon into Anti-Monitor.

Liefeld's Supreme has never done anything like it.

I would really like to know,once again,if you can answer me,why do you put Liefeld's original Supreme at pre-crisis Superman's level when we talk about strength,speed and durability?
Please,I wish if there is anyone who could answer this-who thinks Liefeld's original Supreme is on pre-crisis Superman's level?
Any opinions,please?

And what about Moore's Supreme-I've heard that he said that he can't survive supernova explosions-but words and statements mean virtually nothing in comics,since this Moore's Supreme went into the black hole,without any forcefield and protection,and went out from it and phyisicaly punched thru reality-these are the feats that I know Moore's Supreme was shown to do it.
Any opinions,please?

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, Supreme is a beast, but I don't see him beating a genius with millenia of fighting experience.

How is Supreme the beat,I'll repost myown post from below:
Also,was Liefeld's original Supreme truly the Pre-Crisis Supes with Doomsday-like adaptation?
Has he ever shown his strength that rivals that of Pre-crisis Supes(except throwing Vanguard's ship at warp speed)?

I personally don't understand why do you put Liefeld's original Supreme at pre-crisis Superman's level when we talk about strength,speed and durability?
KHROME ONE OF SUPREME'S ENEMIES,FOR EXAMPLE ONLY SHOOK THE ENTIRE CITY WHEN HE PUNHCED IN THE FLOOR IN THE 6TH ISSUE WHEN HE FOUGHT SUPREME-I THINK THIS CAN'T BE PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN'S LEVEL,AND SUPREME NUCLEAR REACTOR AND SUN.

HONESTLY THIS KHROME'S FEAT WHEN HE PUNHCED IN THE FLOOR AND SHOOK THE ENTIRE CITY CAN'T MATCH THAT OF PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN.
Any opinions here needed!
Thanks!

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Mister Majestic: Kherubian warlord. He is an immortal lord of the Kherubim, alive for millenia. Willing to do whatever it takes (including killing his own teammates when he knew letting them live would lead to doom) he is exceedingly cool and calculating (like Gladiator, and unlike Superman, he uses his mind as much as his brawn). Mr Majestic has moved the entire solar system, all 9 planets, in order to save them from a planet consuming entity. He has split stars into two, and can fly from galaxy to galaxy just for the heck of it. Having strength at Pre-Crisis levels, he also has the added benefits of Kherubim warrior training, energy beams from his eyes, super-senses, and hyper speed. Furthermore he has a psionic shield that protects his mind from (just like Gladiator) psionic attacks. But he has also has limited telepathic abilities. He is Image's answer to PRe-Crisis Superman (Image was later acquired by WildStorm, which went to DC - where Mr Majestic popped up for a Crossover and whipped their heroes). His weaknesses are that he can become too cold emotionally, seeing friends as foes if it serves the greater good.

NOTE:Mister Majestic's gloves don't give strength to move planet to Majestic but they only keep the integrity of the great mass structures like planets,as it was said and shown in Mister Majestic#5!

Juntai
You mean, Gladiator played dead so that Supreme would leave him alone.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean, Gladiator played dead so that Supreme would leave him alone. If you want to take it like that. I personally think Glads could've beaten him, he's just not stupid enough to do it cause lots of people from the empire he's sworn to protect would end up dead.

But that's how i take it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.