Avengers War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
New Avengers: Current Captain America - Current Iron Man - Wolverine - Spiderman - Sentry - Spiderwoman - Luke Cage

VS

Original (Classic) Avengers: Classic Captain America - Classic Iron Man - Thor - Hulk - Vision - Giant Man - Wasp

VS

Ultimates: Ult. Captain America - Ult. Iron Man - Ult. Thor - Hawkeye - Scarlet Witch - Quicksilver - Black Widow

GalacticStorm
new avengers

The Flash
Thor would own New Avengers.

Tony Stark
New Avengers! Period! cool

nimbus006
Its close b/w New and Classic but i think Sentry puts new over the top

whirlysplat
Originally posted by nimbus006
Its close b/w New and Classic but i think Sentry puts new over the top

I'm interested what have you actually seen Sentry do roll eyes (sarcastic)

When New Avengers 7 - 10 are over we will know more

nimbus006
Yea your right thats why i said "i think" cuz im not actually sure, im just going by what ive read about Sentry

The Flash
I've read that Ironman is invincible. So both Invincible Ironmen will kill the others and they will be the only ones left.

whirlysplat
Yea your right thats why i said "i think" cuz im not actually sure, im just going by what ive read about Sentry

but nimbus how can you think anything without all the facts. Its like saying tarantula tases like chicken cause you heard it did without trying it yourself and finding it tastes like big hairy poisonous spider. confused

nimbus006
But there are facts on Sentry and what his powers might be, and thats what im going by, its the same as when everyone says oh Full potential Franklin Richards can destroy Galactus... you dont know yet but from whats been said he could be pretty powerful and might be able too destroy Galactus, thats all im sayin, from what ive read from Sentry and what his powers are then yes i think he possibly could take down Thor... But really who cares!

whirlysplat
But there are facts on Sentry and what his powers might be, and thats what im going by, its the same as when everyone says oh Full potential Franklin Richards can destroy Galactus... you dont know yet but from whats been said he could be pretty powerful and might be able too destroy Galactus, thats all im sayin, from what ive read from Sentry and what his powers are then yes i think he possibly could take down Thor... But really who cares!

I read the sentry tb and new avengers, I see few facts so far, but your right its not that important, however, if you are arguing for somrthing on a board like this you usually need to support your statement unless, you are trolling (I know your not) or itss flame bait (I know its not) or being sarcastic like roll eyes (sarcastic) alright matey big grin

nimbus006
Thats the point im not arguing, im just giving my opinion, if somebody came and gave a conclusive argument with concrete facts as to why Sentry could not take down Thor, then I would graciously concede, but since noone has yet to do so then my previous statement stands until otherwise proven incorrect.

K3VIL
That's true.
All Sentry's power actually seems to be more an assumption or a forum legend than something concrete.
His most "impressive" feat was ripping in half Carnage and throwing him into space.

Sentry
If the Void came back, and Sentry wasn't their, the Avengers are fu<ked. All of earth's heroes couldn't do sh!t against the Void. Only the Sentry. Sentry puts New Avengers over the top.

New Avengers win.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
If the Void came back, and Sentry wasn't their, the Avengers are fu<ked. All of earth's heroes couldn't do sh!t against the Void. Only the Sentry. B]

we only have Sentry's word on that........ he may just be a regular strong flyer - weak Superman type with weird telepathy or hyopnosis powers that sometimes make people think they remember him doing some cool sh!t

he han't backed up any of the hype surrounding him

Scoobless
if somebody came and gave a conclusive argument with concrete facts as to why Sentry could not take down Thor, then I would graciously concede

i think the burdon of proof should lie with the Sentry supporters rather than the Thor supporters....... Thor has proven himself hundreds of times...... Sentry's done sweet f**k all

JWangSDC
If sentry isn't as jacked as people expect him to be...then the hulk will smash everyone on the new avengers team

armandovalles
no way, Hulk has trouble with Wolverine, how the **** would he handle Wolverine plus Cap, Iron Man, Spiderman, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, and Sentry, who could destroy the Hulk alone.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
and Sentry, who could destroy the Hulk alone.

that remains to be seen

armandovalles
i believe Sentry could wipe out Hulk very easily seeing as he took out the Silver Surfer.

Scoobless
whne did he fight the Surfer?

armandovalles
i dont really think he did, he just said he did.

Tony Stark
IMO just from The Sentry titles, there is a reason that Reed Richards and Doc Strange say that he is the MOST powerful hero ever.

They are both very familiar with THOR, and he is a hero. So IE. Sentry wins.

Flimsy reasoning kind of... If you are not comfortable with Reed or Doc making that statement. Because they are not worthy to make it.

I feel that they are.

Sentry wins

I think that THOR will be joining The New Avengers soon anyway. Just a hunch.

cool

Scoobless
it could still all be a form of hypnosis or mind control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.