team jplatinum vs team batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
jplatinum with wolverine888 and asian hulk

VS

batman wolverine and the hulk!

commantators for this epic event are me and pr1983

I say it's a close match even though jplatinum will have to carry wolverine888 and asian hulks weight.

round one

jplatinum vs batman!
This is the rematch only pay per view can air!

wolverine888 vs the real wolverine!
who will come out on top!

asian hulk vs the hulk!
the land of the rising sun vs red,white,and green!

colossus17
wolverine8888, and asian hulk loose to their counterparts....but then JP just beats everyone's ass...QF was right.....its getting old.....

jinzin
jplatinum's team is gonna lose....you have two fanboys fighting their own comic idols......they automatically lose.....then it's a three on one.......since JP lost his fan basis he drops back down to peak human....he'll drop batman.....maybe wolverine....but not hulk and not all three at the same time.....I'm A JP FANBOY and I can admit that.

jinzin
it was a hellofa run though.

mr.smiley
it's pretty much jp vs the other 3.

colossus17
shit i cant help it......its coming out.....i am sorry................JP IS god he will beat everyone i dont care if he is popular or not.......he will kick all their asses..he is above LT and spectre......sorry just had to get it out......since its getting closed......anyway...

jinzin
But in the official guid to JP...it states that his power is directly linked to his fanboy basis....as far as I know I'm his only Fanboy.....lol.....
maybe you're right though.....maybe his fighting skill is too much.

colossus17
i created him i made him.....into JP so i am above him......

JWangSDC
JP got a pic?

mr.smiley
your right!
he is unbeatable!

colossus17
he is an abstract entity.....he is beyond ur mortal comprehension

mr.smiley
How were we ever so blind

Ming Tea!
Jp wins this alone. Quick Freeze is gonna be so pissed.

jinzin
"Quick Freeze is gonna be so pissed."

hahahahahahaha laughing

colossus17
hell yeah....i respect Quick freeze alot....but i didnt start this thread.....and since its getting closed we might as well respond it......

mr.smiley
quick freeze vs jplatinum?

colossus17
lol i dare you to start a thread like that

jinzin
YEAH DO IT!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Ming Tea!
QF will find your house and kick your ass if you start that thread. You'll have to change your name to not-so-mr-smiley.

mr.smiley
i'm doing it!

jinzin
"QF will find your house and kick your ass if you start that thread. You'll have to change your name to not-so-mr-smiley."

hahahaha that's funny!

lol
for a minute there i thought you said he'd "lick" his ass.

mr.smiley
what does he have against jp?

jplatinum
Asian Hulk can attack Hulk with a huge eraser,
W888 can Logan with an ink pen,
And I'll use giant scissors on Batman.

Quick Freeze
i dont have anything against jp. i actually like how he opened up a completely different kind of debate, comparing oneself to comic characters in feasable scenerios. but the ones that try to be funny, just aren't. and im glad ive made somewhat of an impression on people who have made the stupid jp threads in the past.
everyone is so concerned about repeats and mismatches, but this is an even bigger waste of space because more idiots who think they're funny will want to share their witty remarks with the rest of us who dont care clogging up the front page. seriously, this is the same genre as those stupid aunt may vs superman threads, just less amuzing. so, i ask you again, please stop.

jinzin
"Asian Hulk can attack Hulk with a huge eraser,
W888 can Logan with an ink pen,
And I'll use giant scissors on Batman."

that's hardcore JP.....harcore..... confused

Maestro
Anyone got stats and abilities of JP????

Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.