ROTS Sheet Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master sifadius
Does anyone have any speculation as to when the ROTS Sheet music book will come out? As a trumpet player I have all of the published sheet music books from the other movies. So If anyone has a clue please let me know.

BAILY
Yeah I would love sheet music for ROTS too.... I play Tenor Sax... I havent played in years tho... I miss it alot... I hope this music goes on sale at some point... i might take it up again

Prod
I play piano big grin

cant wait for sheet musicyes

gl2gz
I'm hoping for at least a midi file of Battle of the Heroes....i wanna see exactly what those chords are....i think i figured it out, but can't be sure.

I keep checking every day for sheet music &/or midis, but nothing yet, i suppose once the OST is released tomorrow, things will move along....if anyone spots anything, please post here, and i will do the same....Thx!!

TheElectricFox
writing BOTH out as we speak

Lana
I play violin, I'd love it if there was any sheet music for ROTS.

JKozzy
Me too! eek!

TheElectricFox
how long have you played??

Ive been a concert cellist for some 15 years

JKozzy
Since 4th grade, so... 7 years?

macgeek2005
Originally posted by Prod
I play piano big grin

cant wait for sheet musicyes

I play Piano too. And Violin.

gl2gz
wow, electricfox, can't wait to see what you come up with!! Cheers!!

TheElectricFox
ive tried some of battle of the heros with some students and its very hard to keep both the main melody(trumpet line) and the mid voice line(what you hear from the start) together. Seems like i going to have to write them in 2 different time sig's unlike other songs ive written. Im also trying to write out Anakin's Dark Deeds. If all goes well they will turn out just as good as my Duel of the Fates did for cello choir(although i call it "The Great Duel". Its just going to take me a long while considering i had to guess the key, time sig, and pick apart all the different instrumental parts.

For anyone here who writes music i would like your opinions for how the very end should be written( the big ass brass part)

Lord Yoda
ya i play clarinet and i haven't seen any sheet music yet but if i do i'll let yall know.

DeVi| D0do
I used to play clarinet... then switched to saxo-ma-phone.

haven't played either in years though...

Prod
whoa electricfox...that is REALLY pro...awesome...

I dont know how to write the music...but...goodluck with it...big grin

Lana
Originally posted by JKozzy
Since 4th grade, so... 7 years?

Haha, I've played since 4th grade, too....so that'd be 9 years for me smile

master sifadius
I play trumpet, gutiar(electric and acoustic), piano/keyboard, and I want to learn the fuglehorn.

TheElectricFox
Well guitar doesnt exactly count since everone knows can play it. But good for you sifa

soccerrocker198
woot! the episode III sheet music is finally out for piano solo!! Battle of the heros sounds great! check out www.musicnotes.com for free first pages of the songs

Lord Yoda
thanks soccer rocker. Your the best.

lucasfilm
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
ive tried some of battle of the heros with some students and its very hard to keep both the main melody(trumpet line) and the mid voice line(what you hear from the start) together. Seems like i going to have to write them in 2 different time sig's unlike other songs ive written. Im also trying to write out Anakin's Dark Deeds. If all goes well they will turn out just as good as my Duel of the Fates did for cello choir(although i call it "The Great Duel". Its just going to take me a long while considering i had to guess the key, time sig, and pick apart all the different instrumental parts.

For anyone here who writes music i would like your opinions for how the very end should be written( the big ass brass part)

THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!
RECORD IT!!
POST IT!!
AND WE WILL PRAISE YOU

master sifadius
good news ROTS midis have been released!!!

right-click and save as

Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious

Battle of the Heroes (piano solo)

Anakin's Betrayal

Padme's Ruminations (piano solo)

Anakin's Dark Deeds (piano solo)

Padme's Destiny

Prod
whoa....that's really cool!!! eek!

master sifadius
thanks

master sifadius
anything new

Darth Travizzle
BASSIST RIGHT HERE BABY!

master sifadius
?what?

JKozzy
Any more sheet music news?

starwarsrules14
I found just the Main Title for Revenge of the Sith at encoremusic but that is it.

I play violin, can't wait for the all inclusive book.

JKozzy
When's that coming out, any info? I play violin too.

starwarsrules14
The info said order now. I guess that means that that piece is available

JKozzy
No, I mean the all inclusive book. And that Main Title... is it for violin? Or piano?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.