zarathos v thanos & apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the spirit of vengeance (perhaps more powerful than odin??) against 2 of the most difficult villains for anyone to grab a win over!

discuss.

jinzin
zarathos could take apoc to town and back he can beat thanos if his penence stare works...if it doesn't I think thanos takes him down....AND I LOVE ZARATHOS most kick ass villain ever! wish they used him more in his true form....you know the one that gives mephisto a run for his money in a straight up confrontation.

FieryBalrog
what is apocalypse doing here... confused

Beyonder
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
what is apocalypse doing here... confused

To act as a human...ur mutant shield for Thanos. Not that Thanos needs one.

leonidas
easy on apoc. he's pretty damn tough in his own right. went head to head with the high evolutionary (who's gone head to head with galactus back in the day) and at least held his own. has anyone ever seen apoc actually defeated in a one on one battle? i mean rendered unconscious?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by leonidas
easy on apoc. he's pretty damn tough in his own right. went head to head with the high evolutionary (who's gone head to head with galactus back in the day) and at least held his own. has anyone ever seen apoc actually defeated in a one on one battle? i mean rendered unconscious?

I can't say I've ever seen him do anything but lose

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I can't say I've ever seen him do anything but lose

Unbelievably Nataku and I agree on something and he has not verbally abused anyone big grin Is it Christmas confused

leonidas
<<I can't say I've ever seen him do anything but lose>>

to who in a one on one battle? i'm not asking to be a smart ass. if he has been beaten down, i'd LOVE to see it. i've never liked apoc. doesn't mean he can't be a bad ass though.

long pig
Apoc is a poor mans Thanos. He's never actually won a damn thing.
Talks big and all but in the end, he gets his ass kicked.

Cartoon Apoc is a different story.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by leonidas
<<I can't say I've ever seen him do anything but lose>>

to who in a one on one battle? i'm not asking to be a smart ass. if he has been beaten down, i'd LOVE to see it. i've never liked apoc. doesn't mean he can't be a bad ass though.

Cable was beating him pretty well in 'The Twelve' story arc

Wynndar
yea the twelve comics didnt even make sense...Apoc didnt really appear to possess any of his powers.

SithKiller
Magneto ripped apoc in half.....I know im not that burned out....Apoc was split literally in half!

Xplosive
Ripping in AoA Apocalyse was bad writing. Apocalypse did beat High Evolutioanry, who fought with Galactus. He wasn't stracht when Black Bolt with help of other inhumans and X-Factor (and even Glactus didn't want to mess with Black Bolt scram), wasn't even strach, so I think Magento in that batlle would be useless as was BB, X-Factors and Inhumans.

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig

Cartoon Apoc is a different story.

Agree

jinzin
can thanos brush off elemental attacks? just wondering.......zarathos is capible of hitting him with all of the powers of the elements and then some he can even try to suck him into a vortex.......but who knows?
anyways...just wondering.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
Ripping in AoA Apocalyse was bad writing. Apocalypse did beat High Evolutioanry, who fought with Galactus. He wasn't stracht when Black Bolt with help of other inhumans and X-Factor (and even Glactus didn't want to mess with Black Bolt scram), wasn't even strach, so I think Magento in that batlle would be useless as was BB, X-Factors and Inhumans.

AoA is some of the best writing ever. You're just a huge fanboy with little understanding of a thing called, "Character development", something Apoc hasn't even heard of.

jinzin
yeah personally AOA is an awesome story...

Mider
How is it possible for Magneto to rip the armor in half Its Celestial armor but then again you all have to agree Apocalypse was way to old by then anyway.

jinzin
zarathos opens a portal and sends them both to a hell realm....

Mider
Apocalypse needs better writers.

jinzin
truley...he does...poor guy....

K Von Doom
Originally posted by jinzin
zarathos opens a portal and sends them both to a hell realm....

... then Thanos proceeds to beat down Mephisto

jinzin
perhaps....but a least he's out of zarathos' hair....or flame....or whatever.....hell, zarathos would be happy to hear it too...he hates mephisto....lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.