Luke Cage vs The Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I give it to Cage but the Russian can take some hard hits and keep on coming.

jplatinum
The Russian is a super assassin with superstrength and nigh invulnerbility equal to about half that of post crisis supes.
Man, it took a f@#kin' nuke to put that man down.
Do you know how powerful a nuke is.
I'd run like hell(even though I couldn't get away.)
Man, I'd probably wet myself if somebody said they were finna drop a nuke or some sh#t. Yes, and I'm a mofo who usually ain't scared of almost nothing. Been hit by car, stabbed, had shot gun pinted at point blank at me(with cartridge in it), and fought multiple opponents, and ran past a train track while the train was coming at me(from like 30 yards away, but I won't f#$k with a nuke.
That shit is powerful.(see ww2)

colossus17
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing .......u c becasue of posts like that people make the JP VS. threads....

grey fox
yup

Mainstream
Russian: okay mr. black man..time for favorite saying of Rock man Thing who is big super hero in Russia.."It's clobbering time!"

Goldenskull777
Who is Luke Cage anyway?

colossus17
a dude who can lift 25 tons....his skin is tough as diamond....and he had some street fighting abillities

armandovalles
id give it to the russian. hes more durable, and just so u know luke cage's skin is not as tough as diamonds, it more like as tough as iron, but not diamonds.

colossus17
it is like diamonds.......

Sentry
Actually it's close to diamond, but Reeds evaluation of him says his skin is more like titanium inside and out. I think Cage can take it though.

jplatinum
I said that to say that I'm not scared of most sh#t ,but a nuke is not most sh#t.
Russian had to be nuked directly to be stopped.
He wins, trust me, he wins.

Oh. and who wouldn't wet themselves if a nuke were about to be dropped on them.
You can talk macho, but hell the hardest man on earth would probably sh#t in his clothes.
For real, man.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jplatinum
The Russian is a super assassin with superstrength and nigh invulnerbility equal to about half that of post crisis supes.
Man, I'd probably wet myself if somebody said they were finna drop a nuke or some sh#t. Yes, and I'm a mofo who usually ain't scared of almost nothing. Been hit by car, stabbed, had shot gun pinted at point blank at me(with cartridge in it), and fought multiple opponents, and ran past a train track while the train was coming at me(from like 30 yards away, but I won't f#$k with a nuke.

Originally posted by colossus17
u c becasue of posts like that people make the JP VS. threads....

Exactly, along with the fact that he claims:

- that he trains as a boxer and a multitude of other martial arts of which all he is of course a master
- to hit as hard and fast as Batman
- that he can lift a 400lb boulder " that is child's play to me "
- "I'm not some common street thug or some common hand ninja.
Those guys are jokes compared to me."
- that he can 100 m.p.h.+ punches
- that he can do iron body letting people punch him in the chest, arms, and other places full force resulting in no effect to him but usually hurting their wrists
- that he punches so fast that no one can block it. "Except maybe Bruce Lee or some monks somewhere in god-knows-where."
-that he can punch and dent steel with ease. However, he has never shattered it cause he never really uses his full hitting power
- that he has shattered concrete

He has also
-"whooped two dudes" who tried to rob him
- been hit by a car going 30 mph and got right back up
- fought multiple opponents at once
- used to compete in street tournament for money
- declared "Yeah, I used to fight for money too" thereby proclaiming himself a veritable pitfighter

All that being said, I believe Luke Cage is stronger and a better fighter, although durability is questionable (as to who is more durable) I'd give this fight to cage.

JWangSDC
Wait the russian said he could do these thigns....or JP?

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Exactly, along with the fact that he claims:

- that he trains as a boxer and a multitude of other martial arts of which all he is of course a master
- to hit as hard and fast as Batman
- that he can lift a 400lb boulder " that is child's play to me "
- "I'm not some common street thug or some common hand ninja.
Those guys are jokes compared to me."
- that he can 100 m.p.h.+ punches
- that he can do iron body letting people punch him in the chest, arms, and other places full force resulting in no effect to him but usually hurting their wrists
- that he punches so fast that no one can block it. "Except maybe Bruce Lee or some monks somewhere in god-knows-where."
-that he can punch and dent steel with ease. However, he has never shattered it cause he never really uses his full hitting power
- that he has shattered concrete

He has also
-"whooped two dudes" who tried to rob him
- been hit by a car going 30 mph and got right back up
- fought multiple opponents at once
- used to compete in street tournament for money
- declared "Yeah, I used to fight for money too" thereby proclaiming himself a veritable pitfighter

All that being said, I believe Luke Cage is stronger and a better fighter, although durability is questionable (as to who is more durable) I'd give this fight to cage.

armandovalles
JP.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Wait the russian said he could do these thigns....or JP?

Those are claims that JP has made in past threads

ebonyblade1
Okay until you can convince me that the russian can lift over 25 plus tons, this fight goes to Cage easily. If you have read rising stars, then you know what I mean when I say "big deal the dudes invulnerable." And Luke blocked Illyana's magical unbreakable sword that can cut through anything with his forearm in the exiles. He got a slight gash. But you it didn't cut his arm off like I expected it would, so I imagine he is a lot more durable than we suspect.

jplatinum
So, your point?
Maybe I can or have done those things, smart-ass.

Lke I said. even the toughest s.o.b on earth like some navy seal or whoever will probably wet themselves if you were about to drop a nuke on their heads.
You trying to ridicule me for stating some simple(true) facts that I've been through like having a f#$king gun pointed in my face by a street thug doesn't change that.
Are you head dense or something.
You keep trying to prove some notion you have about me supposely being nuts, yet, I keep making sense.

Stop with the vendetta or whatever it is and see the argument for what it is, dude.

Russian will f#$king kill him.
End of match, period!

cool

ebonyblade1
why? I don't care about this vendetta thing you guys got going on. It means absolutely nothing to me. You can talk about your exploits all you want. And they can ridicule you all they want. I don't care but you need to explain why the russian would win. invulnerable does not equal unstoppable or unbeatable. I have seen invulnerable guys go down from things such as a simple green rock to a clear plastic bag. So explain why does the russian take this. When he may not be as strong as spiderman, less more luke cage.

JWangSDC
Wait, so you actually claimed all of those things

So, your point?

Lke I said. even the toughest s.o.b on earth like some navy seal or whoever will probably wet themselves if you were about to drop a nuke on their heads.
You trying to ridicule me for stating some simple(true) facts that I've been through like having a f#$king gun pointed in my face by a street thug doesn't change that.
You keep trying to prove some notion you have about me supposely being nuts, yet, I keep making sense.

Stop with the vendetta or whatever it is and see the argument for what it is, dude.

End of match, period!

cool

KharmaDog
So, your point?

I was responding to colossus17's post. "Maybe" you have done those things? Why the maybe? You already stated that you HAVE done the things stated, I just doubt it is all.

You have a loose definition of the words "truth" and "fact". I don't need to ridicule you, you do a fair enough job yourself.

No, just have a very low tolerance for complete B.S.

No you do not keep making sense, you keep boasting and talking sh*t, but that is not making sense. An I am not trying to prove that you are nuts, I let your responses and ramblings prove that for themselves.

End of match, period!

Well, I and others seem to disagree with you there, so that is not "End of match, period!". And where the hell do you get off thinking that your opinion is above that of all others? The arrogance is stunning!

The Punisher has beaten the Russian more than once, there is no reason not to think that Cage won't either.,

colossus17
"You trying to ridicule me for stating some simple(true) facts that I've been through like having a f#$king gun pointed in my face by a street thug doesn't change that." (JP)

dude didnt u say that u were shot at point blank range....now u r saying u were only "threatened".....oh and maybe u "can" or have.....so now u r saying that u might have...or u potentially might be able to do all those things..........u r disappointing me...."the man who beat batman"

Wynndar
i didnt realize this was a fight between Luke Cage and "The Russian"...at first i figured u guys were talking about Colossus.

Mainstream
^ heh heh heh heh that's priceless spliff and don't do drugs kids.

Wynndar
the Russian just isnt a character we see on her...or anywhere else...that often

jplatinum
Hold up ,man.
I never said I was shot.
I said I had this thug point a shot gun in my face when I was in the projects.
Never said got shot.
I have been stabbed with a broken beer bottle before.
Used to have a scar,but it healed up good.

By the way, I was talkin' to K dog.
Dude keeps "tryin" to bust my mofo chops and sh#t, man.

Anyway, Russian still kicks ass.

colossus17
so now u also have an accelerated healing factor?...... and stop acting all ghetto.....

jplatinum
WTF?
What the hell are you talkin' bout, dude.
"healing factor?
And I'm not actin' ghetto.
I just use slang sometimes, hell, plenty of people use slang.

And when you have scars/cuts they can heal over time.
WTF?
I didn't say nothing about having a f#$king healing factor, that's that madness again.
I said I "used to" have a scar(meant big cut) that healed up awhile after.
That was when I got robbed(well attempted robbery away).
Hell sh#t happens.

miffed cool

jplatinum
Oh Somebody(forgot who)
said why would the Russian win?
Well he has superstrength, is a trained killer, and he is as tough as hell.
He is like a low-budget superman(invulnerabilty wise).
He also has access to some nice weaponery.
He is not afraid to kill and will do so at will.
He can take anything Luke Cage can throw at him.
That is why I think he will win.

And, It took a nuke to stop him.
Nuke. N-U-K-E.
A nuke.

colossus17
JP i know what u really are bub.....stay away from my bar freak...

jplatinum
Colossuss,
What the hell are you talkin' about?
You got it wrong, homie.
Way wrong.

Hell, I'm out, shittt.

colossus17
yo dude is ur name john rabinovich? shit JP now i know who u r

jplatinum
Hell ****in' no, man.
Like I said, you got it wrong, homie.
I don't even know you, dude.
Just some KMC member posting on the web.
The sh#t 'bout being stabbed and stuff is true though.
I don't make sh#t up, man.
No need to.

Anyway, I'm sorry about whoever this dude is that you got beef with, but that ain't me.

Draco69
Didn't you two used to be friends? confused

colossus17
common john its me......dude its me .....wtf....yo i am sorry for the stabbing....

jplatinum
Don't even know, cuz.
Dude, be trippin' man.
One minute, dude is cool.
Next minute, I don't even know, man.
Ask Colossus cause I don't even know, draco.

colossus17
dam u john....but we are stil homeboyz right ..i mean like we be comin from da same hood an' shit right dwag?

jplatinum
For real though,
Not trying to be funny or stuff like that.
I just don't know this John and I'm not him.
For real, I'm not, man.

colossus17
dam u john

jplatinum
From the east coast, man.
thats the place to be.
Fine girls, sec games, and plenty of gyms to play basketball and lift weights.

colossus17
yeah i am from philli where u from?

jplatinum
That atl.
Its wild
Got that acc, that sec.
Got all that.

I know some people from philli.
Its all right.

colossus17
can i come and visit u?

jplatinum
I don't know 'bout all that, cuz.

colossus17
common JP....please.....i am around 6"5 and i had training in the israeli army.....i can protect u.....so u wont get hit by cars.and shit

colossus17
fine dude i will just visit someone else...... shifty

KharmaDog
You can't visit him cause then he'll have to prove that he can lift a 400 pound boulder with ease.

Blade Cutter
That atl.
Its wild
Got that acc, that sec.
Got all that.

I know some people from philli.
Its all right. Yo sharrty you from the -A- too.What part.

jplatinum
Hey, Rob. Bankhead, man.
This that place, man.

anyway, Kharma, that was soooo funny laughing NOT!!!!!
Now make my sammich!

Now that was funny!
laughing

Lameass!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Chappelle: "I'm rich *****!"
laughing

colossus17
so JP can i visit please.....?

KharmaDog
Hey, Rob. Bankhead, man.
This that place, man.

Now make my sammich!

Now that was funny!
laughing

Lameass!

laughing

What didn't you find funny, the reference to the fact that you stated you could lift a 400 pound boulder with ease, or the fact that I think that you would never put yourself in a situation where you'd have to prove such ludicrous statements?

Posting little laughing smilies after, what seems to be an attempt at, trying to be funny does not a humorous statement make. You seem to think you are funny, but you're not. So I have to deduce that you probably aren't the bad ass that you think you are either.

Keep posting though, cause you are damn entertaining, not for the reasons you think you are, but entertaining nonetheless.

Blade Cutter
Hey, Rob. Bankhead, man.
This that place, man.

Now make my sammich!

Now that was funny!
laughing

Lameass!

laughing Are you sure you are from the ATL I don't know allot of people from the -A- that will say the word DUDE.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by colossus17
it is like diamonds.......

His skin is unbreakable. That's his gig.

cool

Mider
hmm well i dont know what the hell was just being talked about no insult i really dont but i think the Russion wins?

black robb
Hey, Rob. Bankhead, man.
This that place, man.

Now make my sammich!

Now that was funny!
laughing

Lameass!

laughing the very last post of JPlatinum

Dark Thor
punisher beat the russian, i think luke could do it

whirlysplat

The awesomeness that only a true student of Master Roshi, sorry I mean Danconfused Would dare saysmile

Onikirimaru
Yeah I trained with dan and learned like 5 martial arts plus I read comics and I learned xman style and I got like, secret black belts that they only give real masters, not that stuff they hand out to 12 year olds after 5 years of kicking and chopping bricks, yo. Then i went to japan and I trained in like sand so my skin is hard and once i shot a shotgun at myself because i was bored and i cought all the bullets and my friend was like DAMN and i was like yeah im kung fu like that yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.