Battle of the Neutered Superheroes: Movie X-Men vs. JLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
JLU only has its core members. X-Men has its core members including Pyro, Iceman, and Rogue.

nigel45
Hmmm, tough to say. But I'm leaning towards the X-Men. JLU is so terribly weakened (I mean Flash couldn't even catch up to a speeding truck, Superman is constantly being thrown around like a rag doll). Then again, Rogue is powerless except for her absorbing abilities, and Iceman and Jean are not at their fullest potential (or should we assume Jean is Phoenix now?). Still, I bet Cyclops could actually HURT Superman from the cartoon, and with MM showing such limited phsycic ability, Prof. X could probably do a number on him and the rest of the team without much difficulty.

eleveninches
JLA SO easily wins this.

NEXT!

nigel45
Originally posted by eleveninches
JLA SO easily wins this.

NEXT!

Hey, if this was the actual JL than I'd be right with you. But it's the cartoon and you know how limited they all are in the cartoon. They might be able to take this, but if Xavier could get to them it would all be over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.