Supermans sword??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Lets make clear what the sword of superman/truth/ heaven does
so anyone w/ any info on a valid sight plz post
and to make it a verus thread could the sword beat thors hammer?

Sentry
I've heard a lot about Prime's sword of heaven/truth. It's supposed to be all powerful, create and destroy universes! I'm not a believer though. For it being stronger than Thor's hammer, I think it is. How Prime's would this sword fare against Sutur's sword of twilight? Or Captain Britain's Swors, that supposedly can remake the cosmos?

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
I've heard a lot about Prime's sword of heaven/truth. It's supposed to be all powerful, create and destroy universes! I'm not a believer though. For it being stronger than Thor's hammer, I think it is. How Prime's would this sword fare against Sutur's sword of twilight? Or Captain Britain's Swors, that supposedly can remake the cosmos?
Prime doesn't have a sword.

There is no evidence it's all made up shit by fans.

People are confusing it with sword of superman.

if there is a sword can someone please provide a scan.

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
Prime doesn't have a sword.

There is no evidence it's all made up shit by fans.

People are confusing it with sword of superman.

if there is a sword can someone please provide a scan.

Good point kgkg.

colossus17
i agree with kgkg...there are some misunderstandings on this forum...like it didnt actually say sups broke into hell or heaven......i think it was just a rumor that became fact.......was it ever shown?.

Swanky-Tuna
It's not just on this forum. The sword of truth/heaven story is on many a-forums.

colossus17
fine.but it dosent mean its real.....they are just trying to make him as grand as possible.......so they made up sword shit

jrodslam
I also heard the had a gl ring too.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by colossus17
fine.but it dosent mean its real.....they are just trying to make him as grand as possible.......so they made up sword shit
I'm not saying it's real, hence calling it a story. I'm saying the myth reachers further than our forum alone.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by jrodslam
I also heard the had a gl ring too.

he definitely has a GL ring... the sword is debateable, and even if he has it no one knows if it has any powers and if it does, what they are. Conversations with SP fans have gone like this:

SP Fan: well, the sword can warp time and reality and is all powerful!

skeptic: how do you know?

SP Fan: well the Presence gave it to him... I mean cmon! GOD! it cant just be a sword!!!!

skeptic: .........

jrodslam
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
he definitely has a GL ring... the sword is debateable, and even if he has it no one knows if it has any powers and if it does, what they are. Conversations with SP fans have gone like this:

SP Fan: well, the sword can warp time and reality and is all powerful!

skeptic: how do you know?

SP Fan: well the Presence gave it to him... I mean cmon! GOD! it cant just be a sword!!!!

skeptic: .........

Lol i hear ya man.
Im gonna trey and buy the 1million tpb this week and find out more about the jla 1 million crew.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
Lol i hear ya man.
Im gonna trey and buy the 1million tpb this week and find out more about the jla 1 million crew.

I think what happened was a fanfic online was mistaken for a review of a comic set in the 1 million universe. smile I have tried to find it again cause I think it took me in as well. He does though have a GL ring has been to the promethium giants (and beyond?) and basically we know sod all about his powers. Hope that clarifies things. big grin

jrodslam
Well i should have it by this weekend, so ill post some stuff if the topic is still up. I do wanna know exactly what Supes and the other heroes could do in that timeline. Give me some time.

FieryBalrog
is the sword that Supe 1 million has or may have the same sword that superman prime has/may have?

jrodslam
I thought that Prime and 1 million was the same person?
From the Superman Hopepage.

Superman Prime! The original Superman - who himself is immortal, Superman Prime took refuge within the Earth's sun. Solaris attempted to shoot Superman with what was thought to have been the last remaining piece of kryptonite. However, the kryptonite was actually a Green Lantern ring... still latently powerful after so many years...which Superman then used to destroy Solaris himself, by causing Solaris to cave in on itself and become a less malicious form of matter. While the exact details are fuzzy, it is believed that Superman Prime then transmuted Solaris's remnants into a new version of Krypton.

I dont quite know the extents of the sword on if its true or not, or even have special powers, but ill find out.

Swanky-Tuna
As far as I know, Prime is the original Superman and 1 million is the Superman of the year blabbity blah-blah-blah.

And the only sword connected to Superman is the Sword of Superman. It supposedly gave him the role/powers of Spectre. But it was a pre-crisis story. Pre-crisis is supposed to be stories that "never happened" aren't they?

eleveninches
yeah. precrisis had 50-years of continuity retconned out of existance.
Then zero-hour had another 8 years of continuity retconned out of existance (except for the JLA members who survived zero-hour)

Goldenskull777
I actually have seen the sword its a marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.