Juggernaut vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Current Juggernaut (X-Men)

VS

Current Colossus (Astonishing X-Men)

Who wins between these Powerhouses?

I'm going with Juggy cuz even though he's not as strong as his classic version, hes not far from it and in my opinion could still knock Colossus out with no more than 2 punches.

black robb
i must agree

colossus17
colossus takes him , he has "heart" bla bla bla.......this heart thing on this forum is stupid as hell...even i will admit colossus has no chance......

jrodslam
Is Astonishing Colossus as strong as Ultimate Colossus? In the current X-Men series where Juggy is on the team, Cain was struggling to lift weight that wasnt even at Colossus level, Havok said. Iceman had to prove to him that HE was the more powerful out the group. I did hear that Juggy was goiong to make a return soon though.

Can someone tell me how strong is astonishing Colossus.

Wynndar
I think its no coincidence they didnt have the two meet. It would have been a good figh though.

pr1983
Originally posted by Wynndar
I think its no coincidence they didnt have the two meet. It would have been a good figh though.

i agree...

armandovalles
No Astonishing colossus is a little weaker than ultimate colossus. but its so small a difference i guess you could ocnsider them to be the same strength. Astonishing colossus is only like 5 tons or 10 tons weaker than ultimate.

armandovalles
and by the way, juggy said that he wasnt struggling with that colossus level weight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
and by the way, juggy said that he wasnt struggling with that colossus level weight.

Only because of his pride. We all saw him struggling though. Sweating, straining and everythin.

armandovalles
Yea, but i think if someone did something to p*ss him off like question his pride or something like that, i think we would all see his REAL strength.

Metalmanx
If it was Juggernaut vs. Ultimate Colossus, we'd have an epic battle on our hands.

BENITO
Juggernaut RaW

armandovalles
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If it was Juggernaut vs. Ultimate Colossus, we'd have an epic battle on our hands.

Your right, that would be one battle that i would pay to see.

GalacticStorm
Who says that Ultimate Col is stronger than the 616 col. The marvel bios disagree wiv that. Ultimate Col is still a teenager anyways.

armandovalles
I never said it was fact that Ult. Colossus is stronger than 616 colossus, it just seems like it more. I mean, Ult. Colossus stopped a train, and 616 colossus got hurt from a few wires spewing out electricity.

Sabretooth
Seems to me Juggernaut can both dish out and absorb a bit more than Colossus. Pretty easy choice this time around.

RayIsGay
Juggernaut

K3VIL
Ultimate Juggernaut schooled Ultimate Colossus, the same thing will happen with the weakned Juggernaut of normal Marvel Earth.
Juggy was still above Colossus level.

colossus17
colossus is the most powerful being in existence.....thanos implented instructions into his genetic code....that if thanos wouldl fail with the infinity gauntlet....the code which was in his DNA would surface to his conscious mind......and make him go after the infinity gems....colossus takes it.....

also no one.and i mean no one takes out a guy with a metal D***

K3VIL
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is the most powerful being in existence.....thanos implented instructions into his genetic code....that if thanos wouldl fail with the infinity gauntlet....the code which was in his DNA would surface to his conscious mind......and make him go after the infinity gems....colossus takes it.....

also no one.and i mean no one takes out a guy with a metal D***
What are you saying?Are you drunk maybe?

colossus17
non,siete loro?

black wolverine
juggy wins he can heal colosus cant itm is that simple

Metalmanx
Originally posted by black wolverine
juggy wins he can heal colosus cant itm is that simple

Uh...there's really no reason to heal when you're pretty much impervious to damage or injury at all. Healing and durability is really not a factor here.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ultimate Juggernaut schooled Ultimate Colossus, the same thing will happen with the weakned Juggernaut of normal Marvel Earth.
Juggy was still above Colossus level.

I was really upset with the way the comic portrayed that. Because it didn't at all. There was no fight, you just see Juggernaut holding Colossus by the shirt with Colossus knocked out. I was REALLY disappointed in that. Hell, the one X-man to last the longest was Iceman. Not that I don't think he's great, I just think they should've given Colossus more of a fight.

pr1983
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I was really upset with the way the comic portrayed that. Because it didn't at all. There was no fight, you just see Juggernaut holding Colossus by the shirt with Colossus knocked out. I was REALLY disappointed in that. Hell, the one X-man to last the longest was Iceman. Not that I don't think he's great, I just think they should've given Colossus more of a fight.

i'd have just liked to see it...

juggernaut74
Well it didnt even show anything but Juggernaut standing there holding a unconcious Colossus. You dont really know for sure what exactly happened.

pr1983
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well it didnt even show anything but Juggernaut standing there holding a unconcious Colossus. You dont really know for sure what exactly happened.

yeah, i was so pissed... i kept reading back to make sure, cos i thought they'd give it a couple of panels...

juggernaut74
Now I would be curious to find out if Colossus could take the current Juggernaut.

I hope Marvel makes this fight happen. They are due for another brawl.

pr1983
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Now I would be curious to find out if Colossus could take the current Juggernaut.

I hope Marvel makes this fight happen. They are due for another brawl.

yeah... t'would be something special...

long pig
Current Jugs isn't impervious to fire, why would be be more impervious to a fist??
Colossus is way past current jugs in durability.
Add that to the fact Col' is a better fighter and nearly as strong....its a decent sized curbstomp in favor of Colossus.

K3VIL
It was kinda dumb that they showed during Ultimate War Captain America blitzing into an house where the Brotherhood Of The Mutants was hiding and the Juggernaut being K.O.ed from sleeping gas, it's dumb.
I hope they'll tell us more of Ultimate Juggy and also use him more in Ult. X-Men stories and Ultimates story.
Anyway I think that it's understandable that Juggy is so strong he can beat the crap outta Ultimate Col. with ease.

juggernaut74
The Ultimate X-Men Annual is by Brian K. Vaughan and Tom Raney with a cover by Stuart Immonen. The story follows Ultimate Rogue and Gambit as they take on Ultimate Juggernaut in Ultimate Vegas.

It looks like we get to see Ultimate Juggy in august in the Ult. X-men annual.

Cosmic Cube

Wickerman
Originally posted by K3VIL
It was kinda dumb that they showed during Ultimate War Captain America blitzing into an house where the Brotherhood Of The Mutants was hiding and the Juggernaut being K.O.ed from sleeping gas, it's dumb.
I hope they'll tell us more of Ultimate Juggy and also use him more in Ult. X-Men stories and Ultimates story.
Anyway I think that it's understandable that Juggy is so strong he can beat the crap outta Ultimate Col. with ease.

Excuse me, did i miss a part where Colossus now has to BREATHE when in steel mode? O_o i thought he didn't even have to breathe or eat while in steel mode......

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wickerman
Excuse me, did i miss a part where Colossus now has to BREATHE when in steel mode? O_o i thought he didn't even have to breathe or eat while in steel mode......

~wickerman~

Colossus does NOT have to breathe while in armored form.

Where did you get that information? Its horribly false.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm having a hard time finding where kevil says anything about Colossus breathing or eating in his armored form.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm having a hard time finding where kevil says anything about Colossus breathing or eating in his armored form.

maybe he was comparing the fact that juggernaut does breathe and would be affected by the gas (if he was i dont know, havent seen it)...

or am i way off?

ayjay
i was thinking along the same lines. I think colossus could win it

ALEMASTER
who will win

GalacticStorm
If its current Juggs then possibly Colossus because in Xmen Juggs was struggling before he reached Colossus class 100 max. His durability has also gone downhill as well. Colossus has a good chance if its current Juggs

newjak86
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If its current Juggs then possibly Colossus because in Xmen Juggs was struggling before he reached Colossus class 100 max. His durability has also gone downhill as well. Colossus has a good chance if its current Juggs He has more than a good chance if it's current Juggs Colossus beats him into an inch of his life.
Classic well this fight ends as soon as Juggs hits him once maybe twice.

dawsey28
confused

Metalmanx
I found out recently why Juggernaut was affected by the sleeping gas.

In the Ultimate Universe, Juggernaut is just a SUPER STRONG mutant. There is no Cyttorak in this universe. Cain is not enhanced by the enchantments of the Gem of Cyttorak, so he still needs to breathe, and and feels pain probably, too. Just it's gotta be huge to do so.

I think Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Juggy need to have a rematch. I think Colossus will take him pretty easily, when he's not caught off guard the way that he was.

Ultimate Colossus has DEFINITELY performed feats that prove he is much stronger than his 616 counterpart.

lft4ded
Ultimate Colossus almost got his eyes poked out by Nick Fury! stick out tongue He deserved to (most likely) get stomped by Juggernaut!

snoopdogg

Metalmanx
Sounds pretty awesome. I can't wait to read that one.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by lft4ded
Ultimate Colossus almost got his eyes poked out by Nick Fury! stick out tongue He deserved to (most likely) get stomped by Juggernaut!

Falcon, not Nick Fury.

Metalmanx
How did that happen, by the way?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.