pls answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
pls tell me exactly how anakin falls in the lava.i know he gets his knees chopped and then another hand but does he hang with his other hand and then falls or what?

DenKi
SPOLIER.....

Well his legs and 1 arm gets chopped off and hes climbing up the bank of the Lava pit or woteva it is, And hes screaming and Shouting to Obi One to Help him get up but Obi doesnt and Lets Anakin get Burnted really badly as he falls down deeper, Only then as he falls down even more he gets burned really bad.

JKozzy
Mind using spoiler tags, the both of you?

DenKi
It would b a good idea if there was a option in Reply so you can choose it

JKozzy
READ -- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t20461.html

kiadimundijedi
Spoilers??? WTF

Jedi Priestess
and the hits just keep on comin at KMC's Ep3 section laughing

Mist
Originally posted by spencerspider
pls tell me exactly how anakin falls in the lava

laws of gravity smokin'

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Mist
laws of gravity smokin' laughing out loud

Mist
big grin

Imaginary
Spoiler tags, people, PLEASE! I almost read that!

Mist
hmm...quite risky coming in here so close to ep3...

JKozzy
And making multiple threads.

jaden101
i think you see the final move being rehearsed in one of the web docs...

anakin spins clockwise to attack obi wan at head height with his sabre at the same time obi wan spins clockwise and drops down....as anakins sabre flies over obi wans head...he strikes the back of anakins legs

presumably followed by him standing up...cutting of anakins arm and then force pushing him over the edge

Stunrun
This is a detailed discription from Matthew Stover's novel of how it went down smokin'
Obi-Wan's whirl to parry didn't meet Anakin's blade. It met his knee. Then his other knee. And while Anakin was still in the air, burned-off lower legs only starting their topple down the cliff, Obi-Wan's recovery to guard brought his blade through Anakin's left arm above the elbow. He stepped back as Anakin fell.
Anakin dropped his lightsaber, clawing at the edge of the cliff with his machanical hand, but his grip was too powerful for the lava bank and it crumbled, and he slid down onto the black sand. His severed legs and his severed arm rolled into the lava below him and burned to ash in sudden bursts of scarlet flame.

Lazerlike42
Question:

So according to that then Obi-wan does not mean to injure Anakin in any way? He is trying to block Anakin's blade but accidently cuts him? If that's the case (and perhaps it says this I obviously haven't read the novel), what was Obi-wans intention in fighting Anakin? Probably to turn him back to the light side but if he couldn't do that what was he planning on doing just fighting until Anakin got tired and fell asleep?

The Ones
lol. obi wan was just defending him self i think

El_NINO
um imaginary.........., I think if a replty has "spoiler: highlight to read" in it then it means the reply is a spoiler unless your illiterate.

h00ced 0n fonics werked 4 me

bilb
Hey HEY!! No picking on Imag!! mad mad mad mad

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by El_NINO
um imaginary.........., I think if a replty has "spoiler: highlight to read" in it then it means the reply is a spoiler unless your illiterate.

h00ced 0n fonics werked 4 me She said that before there was any spoiler tags, it was edited by Ken Kenobi an hour after she said that. Not to mention your a feckin l\l(0)(0)B.

El_NINO
mybad...................................

oh no someone called me a noob, my life is over laughing

smoker4
Well! if the cap fits laughing out loud smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.