Part 2(Spider-man vs Deathstroke no weapons no web)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Ok in my last thread I had Batman and Spider-man face of against Deadpool and Deathstroke.In the fight Batman wants to kill Deathstroke and Spider-man wants kill Deadpool. But ended up switching foes.Ok in the Fight Batman is fighting Deadpool and Spider-man is Fighting Deathstroke.Deadpool takes out his sword and swings it at Batman just missing him Batman then throws a bat ring right in to Deadpool's chest Wade laughs pulls it out and heals up.Mean while Spider-man dodging bullets from Deathstroke Spider-man gets in close and punches at him Deathstroke dodges and tries to kick Spider-man at the same time Spider-man dodges the kick with the leg just going over his head.Peter is surprised by Deathstroke's speed and ability to dodge his attacks.Batman runs up to Deadpool dodging a kick from him going under it then punching him as hard as he can in his ribs.Deadpool falls to the ground then Batman throws 17 poisonous ninja stars in Deadpools body.Deadpool ask if thats the best he can do and starts to pull them all out of him.Spider-man is dodging Deathstroke's sword attacks jumps over it and kicks him in the face.The kick sends him flying back 20 feet.He gets right back up barley fazed. the kick was to knock a normal mans head off his shoulders.Batman throws a gas bomb down and tells Spider-man to switch foes.Batman jumps at Deathstroke and Spider-man back flips over Batman and kicks Deadpool back on the ground.Batman throws every grenade he has at Deathstroke.Deathstroke jumps up but is blown back by the blast.Spider-man webs up Deadpool's legs swings him around and throws him hard against a wall making a large hole in it.Spider-man shoots more web at him rapping him up.Batman tries to kick Deathstroke but is blocked he then jumps back and throws over 50 bat rings,ninja stars,and poison darts at him with Deathstroke dodging each one and they all stick in the wall behind him.Deathstroke pulls out to guns and is bout to shot Batman.Batman then throws a very high powered magnet on the ground in between them it pulls the guns right out of Deathstroke's hand as well as all of Deathstroke's gadgets & Batman's belt.All of the bat rings and stars in the wall came back some hitting Slade.Then Slade is force to take of his armer because it is being pulled in by the magnet.Moving to post two.Deadpool sword is being pulled in to and cut the web from around his arms.Spider-man's web shooters are pulled right of his arms taking his gloves with him.

Blade Cutter
(This is continuing my fist post)Deadpool ask Spider-man what is he going to do with no more web.Spider-man tells him he does not need any web.He then punches a pillar and ketches it then throws on Deadpool.He then picks him up and punches him as hard as he can in the head braking every bone in his head and neck.Batman pull out a diamond pole and tries to beat Deathstroke to death.The building starts to fall down around them do to the broken pillar and all the metal being pulled out of the wall.Batman gets hit in the head by some falling metal chunks. Spider-man tries to get Batman and him self out but as he is jump he is hit by a piece of roof.After the building falls down Spider-man and Deathstroke push the pieces of building off of them.They look up as the Batwing is being pulled down straight towards them.They both realise that with each piece of metal that touches the magnet it becomes even stronger.Deathstroke tells Spider-man that he must beat him before most of the buildings in the city are pulled down.A light pole fly at them and they both dodge it.But a piece of glass cuts Slade on his back but it heals up.There are car,light poles,and pieces of metal flying towards them.Spider-man jumps at Deathstroke but Slade flips him over his head and Spider-man grabs him they go flipping and both land on there feet.The fight starts.No weapons no web.The fight most end before the both die along with hundreds of other people.Who will win and what will happen.

long pig
You spent a long time on this didn't you?
I think Spiderman's webbings are natural now tho.erm

Anyways, this is a hard one.

Intelligence-DS
Speed-probably equal
Strength-SM (SM-10ton DS-2500lbs)
Stamina-equal(SM doesn't tire like a normal human does he?)
Experience-DS
Durability-hmm....probably equal again(SM can't heal like DS, but he can take a hard punch)
Fighting Style-DS in a big way
spideysense=ds 6th sense(SM gets a warning, DS actually sees whats going to happen.)

SM could very well K.O DS with one really hard punch, but DS is too good a fighter to get tagged by a punch from SM. DS knows various choke holds/nerve pinches and such which he has used to take down super strong people before.

Very hard to pick a clear winner.
I'll wait till I hear others opinions.

Blade Cutter
Yes it took a long time.I messed up and had to brake it into two parts/post.I thank Spider-man only has organic web in the (Spectacular Spider-man comics).Also yes Spider-man does not like a normal human he has super human stamina.

brainchild81
I'm quite sure Spidey is stronger & faster than DS. Spidey would hit him so hard he'd pass out. He'd heel up arterwards, but that's afterwards.

long pig
Stronger definatly, faster is doubtful.
DS' reflexes are a good bit faster than spidermans. Spiderman could maybe outrun him in a quarter mile race or something.

SM could possibly punch him one time and K.O, but the chances he could land a punch on a highly trained guy like DS is slim to nil.
Strength and agility is all SM has here.

Still don't know. DS was able to crack impulse in the kneecap while impulse was running around at something near lightspeeds. His reflexes are crazy.

Blade Cutter
I thought his reflexes were 10x times faster then a normal humans.If that is true Spider-man's would be a bit faster.

long pig
Why?

brainchild81
I've heard Spidey's reflexes were as high as 40x faster and as low as 15x faster than a human's. I doubt DS is as fast. How fast is he?

long pig
Spidey 40x faster?
I've seen him have quick reactions but never nothing awesome.
maybe 40x faster with his spidey sense.

DS always went by the rule of 10x average-peak human. His brain could process the information gathered by faster reaction faster and better than SM's brain could.
But yeah, with SM's spidersense then i'd understand 40x faster.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Still don't know. DS was able to crack impulse in the kneecap while impulse was running around at something near lightspeeds. His reflexes are crazy.

I know what comic you're talking about, I read that one very thoroughly. DS did not cap Impulse's knee while he was running. DS managed to hit Impulse with a sort of muscle-relaxing tranquilizer when Impulse wasn't paying attention. Impulse was not able to move at all. DS walked right up to him, and shot him point-blank in the knee-cap.

So really, DS showed absolutley no enhanced speed here, just the ability to shoot darts into ADD speedy kids.

Fighting Spiderman would be a completely different game. One that DS will not bounce back from.

brainchild81
smile I think he'd recover while in the Vault, because of the heeling factor. Physically, not emotion-wise. I wonder how he'd get along w/the guys in there.

Blade Cutter
Remember this is no weapons and no web fight.But they can use stuff that's lying around but nothing metal because it is all being pulled in by the magnet.

long pig
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I know what comic you're talking about, I read that one very thoroughly. DS did not cap Impulse's knee while he was running. DS managed to hit Impulse with a sort of muscle-relaxing tranquilizer when Impulse wasn't paying attention. Impulse was not able to move at all. DS walked right up to him, and shot him point-blank in the knee-cap.

So really, DS showed absolutley no enhanced speed here, just the ability to shoot darts into ADD speedy kids.

Fighting Spiderman would be a completely different game. One that DS will not bounce back from.
You sure you read it?
DS shot him and impulse said "how did you shoot me, i was running so fast" DS said "you stopped for a nanosecond and then you became a target" Not exact words but its what i remember without pulling it out.

Like I said before, SM could outrun DS but DS reflexes are obviously faster, or at least he uses them better.

I still don't know who would win.
DS superior fighting ability and reflexes or SM superior strength and agility.
It could go either way, who ever got lucky.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
You sure you read it?
DS shot him and impulse said "how did you shoot me, i was running so fast" DS said "you stopped for a nanosecond and then you became a target" Not exact words but its what i remember without pulling it out.

Like I said before, SM could outrun DS but DS reflexes are obviously faster, or at least he uses them better.

I still don't know who would win.
DS superior fighting ability and reflexes or SM superior strength and agility.
It could go either way, who ever got lucky.

Obviously we are talking about two different comics then. I apologize for the confusion. The large Teen Titans comic book that I read had DS shoot Impulse in the kneecap point-blank with a shotgun only because Impulse couldn't move. But apparently you're talking about a different comic. So then, I don't really have much to input in this discussion.

I still think that Spiderman has every advantage over him, but that's just me. I'm sure I'm going to get blasted for that. Bring it on.

long pig
lol no blasting. This is a debate not a fight. smile
Deathstroke has been around for 20 years or more now, It's easy to get his 1000+ of appearances confused.

I always look at it this way in fights
Strength of a high degree can become equal to lower class when the lower degree of strength is used in a highly accurate manner.
I.E Batman kicking 100ton strength level fighters asses because they rely too much on their strength.

SM strength isn't too far above DS' for it to be a curbstomp due to DS' insane fighting ability.

But, one lucky 10 ton punch to the noggin will certainly K.O DS.
That's why this is a damn hard match to decide clearly.

I imagine spiderman could jump and stick to a wall really high and chuck debris at DS and hope to hit him, but in this fight time is of the essence.

I can't decide. SM fans who know a lot about him, weigh in here.

Blade Cutter
Spider-man could grab a wood tellaphone pole and throw are swing it at him,It could give Spider-man the advantage.

Draco69
DD also precogntive abilities.

long pig
I know, but that just helps him stay out of the way of anything SM can throw at him.
I still think it's whoever gets lucky or messes up first.
And since DS is a soldier thru and thru, and his mind is so powerful, I'd say SM messes up before DS does.

long pig
I'm re-reading DS' old series and I just read the issue where he fist fights 200 male silverback gorillas and kills them all.
This was pretty damned insane.
I'm starting to lean this to DS favor with a decent amount of ease.

BENITO
probably Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.