If Maul had been captured, would he have talked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
We know Maul can endure pain, just from those tattoos, but would the combined forces of the Jedi Council and the Coruscant Security Guard have been able to get any information from him?

theEviljedi
I completely doubt he would.I'm guessing he was very loyal to Sidious and nothing would make him talk.NOTHING.Good idea though.

Ratcat
But could Yoda and Mace have read him. Once they had him before them he would no longer be a mysterious shadow. Would they be able to pull info from him?

theEviljedi
Good point.I forgot the Jedi had the power to read one's mind.I'm sure he wouldn't tell but they could find out another way

Xantos Clone
watch the movie "the shadow" and see how Khan's loyal followers deal with that.....

i'm sure it would be very similar....he would die (kill himself)before he could be 'read' or questioned etc.

die surving his Khan.

Dim
I think XC has the right idea...Everything Maul does is for the sith..he would have no problem killing himself to preserve the order.

King Jedi
I agree that he would never talk.

Moobi Lamyr
Those colors on his face are not tatoos. If you go to www.starwars.com/ you can look on Maul's bio and see that they are not tatoos. It is the skin on all mauls. I have even heard that another Maul will be in Ep2.

Ratcat
At www.starwars.com they actually say the exact OPPOSITE.

In the feature about the Darth Maul comic book series you can find this.

"His tattooed visage of intricate Sith patterns -- now revealed to cover his entire body -- strikes fear in the heart of his opponents."

This is found at: www.starwars.com/episode-...ews3a.html

Dim
yep...

Xantos Clone
I hate to say this moobi, but you are way off dude!

it is actually been confirmed everywere that his entire body is tatooed the same way and it meant to strike fear and intimidation into his openents...

Ratcat
Exactly. Wrong place to be wrong I'm afraid. You'll be spotted a mile off...

Dim
...and politely corrected smile

Ratcat
Oh always so politely. wink

Dim
Hey! compared to other boards we're stellar...stick out tongue We're like Mr. Rogers...okay..no, no we're not. (mommy, I'm scared of that man)

Ratcat
What you havew to remember is this: We will shout at you, scream at you, ridicule you and make you feel 2 inches tall if you make a mistake.... But we will still like you..........

OK, I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but that's what I do. laughing out loud

King Jedi
I'm Damm proud of this forum!!!!! So I'm going to agree with Moobi so he doesn't feel left out.smile

Ratcat
A very commendable thing to do, but it doesn't make it any more right.

Dim
Have you even noticed how hard it is to get into the groove of a new board?...
Don't let us discourage you Moobi...

Ratcat
No, don't let us discourage you at all. Justr look at the beatings I give EJ when he makes a dumb comment. And I've only been here for 4 weeks or so. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.