Tyrant vs. 8th day juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant

vs.

8th day Juggernaut

armandovalles
Tyrant can beat almost anyone and he proved that when he beat the shit out of Gladiator, SS, Beta Ray Bill, Morg, Terrax, and JOH at the same time, but Juggy in his 8th day form would rock him.

DigiMark007
Ha. You just proved why Tyrant should win, armando, but then you disagreed with yourself.

Tyrant, even current Tyrant (much less powerful than Tyrant at birth) is beyond your average cosmic guys, and I'd even place him well above Skyfather. Cytorrak, the magic that powers 8th Day, is right around Skyfather.

Do a search...you'll find threads where a majority of people agree that Tyrant would beat Odin. This is about the same (probably not quite as hard as beating Odin though). Tyrant at birth was Galactus-level. He's not quite there anymore, but he'd still pound 8th Day.

-DM

armandovalles
yea, but i forgot to mention that when he took them all on, it was one at a time, one after another. Not all at once, if he fought them all at once he wouldve gotten his ass kicked so bad.

kgkg

armandovalles
if 8th Day can get close to Tyrant then Tyrant is f*cked, otherwise, yea, i guess tyrant would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.