Anakin went crazy ( for those who read the script SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
Don't you think that Anakin is talking like a lunatic on Mustafar when Padme begs him to go back with her ? For ordinary sith , it's always like "I'm the greatest , I'm so powerful " but Anakin just went crazy about Padme's death . She's saying that Obi Wan will help them and he says that Kenobi is not powerful enough to save her . He got all crazy about their protection . It's like he was a schizophrenic who thinks that the are some Nazi's around him who want to kill him .

In that case Anakin thought that Jedi wanted him dead , that Separatist wanted him dead and soon even his beloved grandpa Palpatine will turn against him and I think that's where all the "control over the universe " thing came out from . When you rule everyone , when you kill your enemies , there is no need to worry about your protection because you decide who is save or not in your galaxy . I think that after Padme was dead he lost his will to rule the universe because his love was dead , he had no one , so he decided to be Emperors puppet . But something reborned in him when he found out about his son .

You might notice that the way he is tempting Luke to join him in Empire Strikes Back is very similar to what he was saying to Padme . In both episodes he is using Obi Wan as someone who betrayed Luke or Padme . He is telling them that they will get rid of Emperor and rule together as Husband and Wife or Father and Son .

I think something cracked in him , again he felt alive like 20 years ago . I think there will be more connections of ROTS and TESB . I also think those two are gonna be two the best star wars movies .

Stunrun
thanks for using spoiler tags

TheElectricFox
Fear of loss is a path towards the dark side

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Stunrun
thanks for using spoiler tags

It says Spoilers in the thread title, if you still come in here after seeing that then it's your fault. erm

TheElectricFox
thats what ive been say for so damn long Kenobi!!! If only the other spoiler-phobes would listen!!! Spoilers you say, hell thats the point of KMC!!!

Lazerlike42
Right on cool Not to criticize (because I do it just as much as the next guy! embarrasment stick out tongue ), but I think half the reason people don't like movies like TPM and AOTC is because they spend months or years on the forums doing all they can to avoid spoilers and instead they create all sorts of speculations of what THEY think will happen and what THEY think will be cool. I think people get so caught up in these ideas that anything different will be seen as a failure to them or as a bad movie or a stupid idea. I like to come up with ideas just as much as the next guy believe me, but at the same time I have the spoiler here and there to keep me "in check!" smile

El_NINO
I agree with lazer, your so right. I think people get a head of themselves and then when they go watch a film they come out all angry because they were hopping to see this or that and then the "should of" people start talking. I dont mind being spoiled a little for me its really what I see on screen.

TheElectricFox
As soon as i walk out of ROTS im going to shout, HOLY CRAP THE KILLED ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!! undoubtedly someone will say, "thanks for giving away the ending"

moviejunkie23
for real the guy said spoilers in his thread title don't whine like a little girl if you ignored the title and read his post anyway. Thats pretty weak man

NoFate007
You know what we should do...everyone walk out and scream "I CAN'T BELIEVE PALPATINE WAS REALLY DARTH MAUL!!!"

Then people will think something so retarded as that happened. When they go inside and see it, they'll be greatly pleased to see that isn't true, and they'll like the movie more lol.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It says Spoilers in the thread title, if you still come in here after seeing that then it's your fault. erm

oh ok, i must of missed the "SPOILER" in the title, my apologieswink im not pissed about it, i WANT spoilersstick out tongue

Batman316
Originally posted by NoFate007
You know what we should do...everyone walk out and scream "I CAN'T BELIEVE PALPATINE WAS REALLY DARTH MAUL!!!"

Then people will think something so retarded as that happened. When they go inside and see it, they'll be greatly pleased to see that isn't true, and they'll like the movie more lol.

Problem there is that all the people who just watched the movie with you will think you are on drugs and you will spend the next 5hrs at the police watch house convincing them it was just some lame prank that a whole lot of internet geeks planned on the KMC board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.