Marvel vs DC football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
OK pick a side Marvel or DC and make a perfect football team.my team Marvel
2. WR, right Silver Suffer
3.Center.The Blob
4.RT, Thing
5.LT, Colossus
6.WR, left, Quick Silver
7.HB, Kitty Pride
8.FB, Juggernaut
9.TE, Hulk
10.G,Thor
11.DT1,Sentry
12.DB1,Gladiator
13.DE,Wonderman
14.LB1.Hercules
15.DT2,Rhino
16.DB2,Beta Ray Thor
17.DE2,Absorbing Man
18.Kicker,Tombstone
19.Punter,The Lizard
20.Head coach Captain America
21.OF. coach,Black Panther
22.Def. coach,Dr Doom
.rules are no shooting or hitting other team with any type of projectiles(I/E web, heat beams,energy blast,ice,fire,lasers,physic attacks,force fields,and so on).No kicking punching or cheap shots,No flying more then 2 feet of the ground.Players can jump as high as they can normally.They also can run/fly as fast as they can.Players can use any of there powers on the ball as long as they do not pop it.All the other rules of football apply in this game.The field is 4 times larger then a normal football field(and it's in a adamantuim dome 250 feet tall).Every team you make most have a mascot coaches and owner.My mascot is Bucky,and Owner is Tony Stark.Team name faggy's aka the Bucky's.

DigiMark007
Flash (Wally) as the running back. He steals everyone's speed and scores every time he touches the ball.

My coach would be Death's Head II. 106 brilliant and/or dangerous personalities inside of him...he'd be able to switch on the fly for whatever was needed.

My owner would be George Steinbrenner (or the owner of Chelsea for you European types). Proven track records and they have tons of money.

-DM

long pig
You spend a lot of time on your threads man! I wish I could help but I know jack about football.

lol@team faggy's...wtf?

nimbus006
Blade Cutter Hulk as Tight end! Come on first of all he is not smart enough and second he doesnt have good hands, oh and he is not fast enough... switch Thor to Tight End and Hulk to Guard and now were talking... and im guessing no uberly powergul Beings like Galactus...but i would put Thanos at either DE OR DT, maybe even LB.. Remember his base strength is stronger than Hulk

Zahit
DA BEARS! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

http://resources.seacadets.org/graphics/gshalaspic.jpg

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/images/071404/SENATERACEjpg.jpg

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/8629/g/psnl5.jpg

http://dbonogallery.com/Don%20Bono/bono%20web/images/-Portraits/Althletes/big/Dick_Butkus_2.jpg

http://www.ffbookmarks.com/Gale%20Sayers%203.jpg

http://www.skylinepictures.com/Mellet_Walter_Payton_ch2_large.jpg

long pig
Thanos should be Coach. He's the smartest in the team.

Nataku8188
Marvel. Shadowcat as QB. Phase and walk to touchdown zone.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut at RB. Who's stopping him?

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Marvel. Shadowcat as QB. Phase and walk to touchdown zone. That's way I put her at Half Back.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Zahit
DA BEARS! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

http://resources.seacadets.org/graphics/gshalaspic.jpg

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/images/071404/SENATERACEjpg.jpg

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/8629/g/psnl5.jpg

http://dbonogallery.com/Don%20Bono/bono%20web/images/-Portraits/Althletes/big/Dick_Butkus_2.jpg

http://www.ffbookmarks.com/Gale%20Sayers%203.jpg

http://www.skylinepictures.com/Mellet_Walter_Payton_ch2_large.jpg Your right no team that I could come up with could ever beat the 85-86 Bears.NEVER

Zahit
respect.

Blade Cutter
I forgot to put my back up QB Marvel's new super hero Michel Vick.Who ever he sleeps with die a slow painful death.

Blade Cutter
A rule I forgot players can't purposely damage the field.

nimbus006
Heres my Team: Marvel noone above Herald level; This team is Sick! noone can stop the Unbeatables...

Offense
QB: Reed Richards
RB: Nightcrawler (haha TD every play) or he can only teleport 5 yds at a time.
FB: Juggernaut
WR: Silver Surfer
WR: Quasar
TE: Thor
RT: Sasquatch
RG: Colusses
C: The Blob
LG: Savage Hulk
LT: Thing

Defense:

LDE: Morg
LDT: Juggernaut (going both ways)
RDT: Rhino
RDE: Hercules
OLB: Wonderman
MLB: Gladiator
OLB: Genis Vell (Captain Marvell)
SS: Namor
FS: Beta Ray Bill
RCB: Spiderman
LCB: Quicksilver

Punter: Jean Grey
Kicker: Jean Grey (Telekinesis everything is good)

Head Coach: Xavier Owner: Stark
Offense Coach: Captain America Mascot: Beast
Defense Coach: Dr. Doom

Blade Cutter
Nice team Nimbus006 I was going to put Xavier as coach but he make the other coach to throw the game and read the other players mind and tell his team what there plays are.I picked SM as QB because of his spider sense help him to call the right play and dodge allot of tackles and he has a arm Strong enough to throw the across the hole field(witch is 4 times longer then a normal field)He can always run it to will not get that for tho.Some make a DC team and stop tell to shut up lol I picked that to.

whirlysplat
OK so its not real football like most of the world plays. Its that strange version of Rugby called Gridiron where people have to wear pads yet no proper tacking below the knees takes place and no one is on the pitch very long. The one where it has quaters instead of two halfs for advertising and it can't have a World cup cause noone else really plays it.

cool sad

nimbus006
Yea i picked Reed cuz he is smart which is an important quality for a QB so he wont make many mistakes especially since he really doesnt have to pass the ball since he can stretch the entire length of the field and hand it off to the receivers lol... but my RB is sick who can stop him he just teleports every 5 yds to a different area of the field, noone can stop him and reed can hand it off to him anywhere on the field so Nightcrawler can like up 50 yds back if he wants too. oh and Xavier is not allowed to influence the other team in any way, he just can read his own players and see how their doing besides head coaches dont do much anyway, the real wizards are the offensive and defensive coordinators which i have some pretty sick ones

Blade Cutter
My DC team QB,Superman.
2.RB,Flash
3.head coach, Batman
4.Def coach.Deathstroke
5.OFF coach,Martainn Manhnuter
6.Every other position is a GL.
Mascot kid Robin(from the 50's) team name The shorty pants(aka faggy's two).Owner Lex Luther.

nimbus006
You should really put Doomsday in there as a LB maybe or D-Line

Blade Cutter
Good point.

Blade Cutter
Namor as a SS: will have to drink a lot of Gatorade(puts more back in you then water).If Namor in water is class 100 is Namor on Gatorade class 1000.Hay Storm as cheerleader and she can choose how the weather will be for the game.Watcher and Beyonder are the announcers.

nimbus006
lol I like the gatorade theory... but im gonna have to keep a tank of water on the side lines so namor can take a dip when the offense is on the field... and Storm choosing the weahter huh... i like that

Tony Stark
cool Sweet!

Make mine Marvel

Team Name: Da Bears Killers

Offense

2 TE set

QB. Mr. Fantastic
RB. Juggernaut
FB. Colossus
WR1. Gladiator
WR2. Silver Surfer
TE1. Iron Man
TE2. Sasqatch
LT. Spiky THING
LG. Abomination
C. HULK (Banner)
RG. Wonderman
RT. Hercules

Defense

3-4

LE. Destroyer
NT. Blob
RE. THANOS
LOLB. Namor (Hot-tub sidelines)
LILB. THOR
RILB. Sentry
ROLB. Beta Ray
LCB. Nightcrawler
RCB. Air-Walker
FS. Morg
SS. Count Nefaria

K/P Vision

Coach/Off Cord: Captain America
Def. Cord: Dr. Doom
Special Teams: Wolverine

Owner: GALACTUS

cool

pr1983
why isnt bullseye qb?

Tony Stark
Reed really can't get sacked.
And too darn brainy. cool

pr1983
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Reed really can't get sacked.
And too darn brainy. cool

then make him coach... and cap or cyclops are better tacticians...

nimbus006
No but can you imagine Reed in a goal line or a 3rd and short situation, he'll make it every time...lol and I thought you couldnt have Thanos or anyone above herald, if Thanos is out there he is my new MLB, so Hulk can rest up. Oh and the Destroyer is not allowed because someone would have to control him and thats like having 12 men on the field

Blade Cutter
Yes no one above herald.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Storm as cheerleader
Storm with cheerleader outfit embarrasment

nimbus006
haha well woulnt mind seing halle in a cheerleader outfit

Blade Cutter
My Marvel fixed up a little.
OK pick a side Marvel or DC and make a perfect football team.my team Marvel 1.QB,Spider-man
2. WR, right Silver Suffer
3.Center.The Blob
4.RT, Thing
5.LT, Colossus
6.WR, left, Quick Silver
7.HB, Kitty Pride
8.FB, Juggernaut
9.TE, Thor
10.G,Hulk
11.DT1,Sentry
12.DB1,Gladiator
13.DE,Wonderman
14.LB1.Hercules
15.DT2,Rhino
16.DB2,Beta Ray Thor
17.DE2,Absorbing Man
18.Kicker,Bullseye
19.Punter,Tombstone
20.Head coach Captain America
21.OF. coach,Black Panther
22.Def. coach,Dr Doom
23.SS.Namor(in tub of Gatorade) 24.TE2 Fire Lored 25.Special teams,Black Tartantula .Rules are no shooting or hitting other team with any type of projectiles(I/E web, heat beams,energy blast,ice,fire,lasers,physic attacks,force fields,and so on).No kicking punching or cheap shots,No flying more then 2 feet of the ground.Players can jump as high as they can normally.They also can run/fly as fast as they can.Players can use any of there powers on the ball as long as they do not pop it.All the other rules of football apply in this game.The field is 4 times larger then a normal football field(and it's in a adamantuim dome 250 feet tall).Every team you make most have a mascot coaches and owner.My mascot is Bucky,and Owner is Tony Stark.Team name faggy's aka the Bucky's.

nimbus006
Dam i should of put Sentry on my team also... ok heres my remodified Marvel Team:

Offense
QB: Reed Richards
RB: Nightcrawler (haha TD every play) or he can only teleport 5 yds at a time.
FB: Juggernaut
WR: Silver Surfer
WR: Quasar
TE: Thor
RT: Sasquatch
RG: Colusses
C: The Blob
LG: Savage Hulk
LT: Thing

Defense:

LDE: Morg
LDT: Sentry
RDT: Rhino
RDE: Hercules
OLB: Wonderman
MLB: Gladiator
OLB: Genis Vell (Captain Marvell)
SS: Namor
FS: Beta Ray Bill
RCB: Spiderman
LCB: Quicksilver

Punter: Jean Grey
Kicker: Jean Grey (Telekinesis everything is good)

Head Coach:Xavier Owner: Tony Stark
Offense Coach:Captain America Mascot: Beast
Defense Coach: Dr. Doom

Tony Stark
Originally posted by nimbus006
No but can you imagine Reed in a goal line or a 3rd and short situation, he'll make it every time...lol and I thought you couldnt have Thanos or anyone above herald, if Thanos is out there he is my new MLB, so Hulk can rest up. Oh and the Destroyer is not allowed because someone would have to control him and thats like having 12 men on the field

cool The origional thread didn't exclude herald+ players.

The Destroyer is controled by Dr. Doom he is the Defensive cordinator

cool

nimbus006
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool The origional thread didn't exclude herald+ players.

The Destroyer is controled by Dr. Doom he is the Defensive cordinator

cool

yea but can you imagine if you had Galactus and LT running around out there in the middle of the field, would kinda be unfair, so Blade Cutter changed it later on in the thread. As for the Destroyer he is above Herald level as well

savagerampage
I agree bullseye should be QB he will never miss

nimbus006
good point pr, but he isnt tough or fast enough to withstand a rush from the likes of Doomsday, Darkseid, and Supes if they happen to geet passed the line, at least Richards is Durable and could get up after being tackled by Doomsday. Richards could just turn himself into a very thin layer and squeeze threw anything

Blade Cutter
You should make him kicker like I did he'll never miss a field goal.

Blade Cutter
If some makes one more team I can make a tournament thread out of the four teams.

nimbus006
But alot of the teams have the same players

nimbus006
maybe we can do like a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5, and have a draft or something

Blade Cutter
Yeah that could work.

Tony Stark
cool Alright I'll make an adjustment No THANOS, No Destroyer.

LE. Apocalypse
RE. Onslaught

Done.

cool

Blade Cutter
Hay look a Spider-man as QB pic

nimbus006
lol ill give you Apoc but not Onslaught!! no way

Tony Stark
cool Come on!

Thanks for Apoc. laughing out loud
But no Onslaught? Whatever! laughing out loud

Fine be that way RE. Ulik

Happy? laughing out loud

cool

Blade Cutter
I will bump this just because some just made a thread like this and no one steals my thunder not even Thor.

General Kon-El
Spectre & All-Star Superman are all i need shifty

newjak86
edit

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Spectre & All-Star Superman are all i need shifty No Spectre no one above herald level ok good.

newjak86
Well thinking about it most of these guys have good durability anyways so I'm gonna have them play both ways.

My Marvel Team:
Center/Defensive Tackle: Hulk
Right Guard/ Weak Defensive End: Morg
Left Guard/Strong Defensive End: Hercules
Right Tackle/Strongside Linbacker: Wonderman
Left Tackle/Free Safety: Hyperion
Fullback/Weakside Cornerback: Gladiator
Halfback/NoseGuard: Juggernaut
WR#1/Strongside Cornerback: Silver Surfer
WR#2/Strong Safety: Sentry
Tightend/Weakside Linebacker: Beta Ray Bill
QB/Middle Linebacker: Thor
Head Coach: Captain America
Offensine Coach: Reed Richards
Defensive Coach: Tony Stark

DC team:
Center/Nose Guard: Shaggy Man
Right Guard/Defensve Tackle: Doomsday
Left Guard/Defensive End: Orion
Right Tackle/Defensive End: Steel
Left Tackle/Strongside Linebacker: Caption Atom
Fullback/Weakside Linebacker: Wonder Woman
Halfback/Free Safety: Flash(Walley)
WR#1/Strongside Cornerback: GL(Hal)
WR#2/Weakside Cornerback: Kid Flash
Tightend/Middle Linebacker: Superman
Quaterback/Strong Safety: Martian Manhunter
Head Coach: Batman
Offensive Coach: Deathstroke
Defensive Coach: Lex Luther

DickBlazer
you guys got serious problems

newjak86
Originally posted by DickBlazer
you guys got serious problems Why do we have problems confused

Priest
thor as the QB, he used to throwing the mijinor, whos gonna stop him for throwing a football,
classic juggernaut as the running back, no body is gonna stop him when he gians momentum.
and silver surfer as the wide receiver, no body is faster, not even flash,

a good ofence, makes up for a good defence.

newjak86
Originally posted by Priest
thor as the QB, he used to throwing the mijinor, whos gonna stop him for throwing a football,
classic juggernaut as the running back, no body is gonna stop him when he gians momentum.
and silver surfer as the wide receiver, no body is faster, not even flash,

a good ofence, makes up for a good defence. Um look at my post that is exactly how I have it confused great minds think alike big grin

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by newjak86
Um look at my post that is exactly how I have it confused great minds think alike big grin You should of used the Blob as your Center the unmovable object get it.

newjak86
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
You should of used the Blob as your Center the unmovable object get it. Not really most top tier strong guys can simply lift the ground with him like Hulk did.

Rewmac
Screw all of them big grin
DC wins :

Goalkeeper : Plastic Man

Defenders : Darkseid, Doomsday, Mongul

Midfielders : Impulse, Flash (Barry), Flash (Wally), Space Ghost, Black Adam

Attackers : Superboy Prime, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Superman,

Coach : Batman

HisMajestyAC43
American Football... not soccer bud. but soccer would be fun too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.