Most Dramatic Death Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What was the most dramatic and sad death ever in comics? (must be DC or Marvel)

Just to name a few, was it:
Ben Grimm's Death in FF: Authoritave Action Pt. 6?
Captain Marvel's Death in The Death of Captain Marvel?
Shazam's Death in Kingdom Come?
Superman's Death in Superman: Doomsday Wars?
just to name a few (it does not have to be one of these)

colossus17
colossus.....

Zahit
I think Marvel Comics might be heading for a dramatic death....

The Flash
This has been done before in the right forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t336612.html

Scoobless
"Saddest death" and "most dramatic death" are not the same thing

The Flash
Originally posted by Scoobless
"Saddest death" and "most dramatic death" are not the same thing

Originally posted by armandovalles
What was the most dramatic and sad death ever in comics? (must be DC or Marvel)

Hmmm...it seems as if the thread starter said sad in his post. Looks like you need to learn how to read.

Why do people watch drama movies? For comedy? No, for the sadness.

long pig
Flash! Stop being a dick! mad

The Flash
Superman gets to be a dick. Batman too. Why can't The Flash?

armandovalles
guys, stop arguing and just discuss the thread topic.

Swanky-Tuna
Blue Beetle for sure.

Ming Tea!
Dude, I did this already, and better. There wasn't any ambiguity in my thread. Simple and to the point.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Flash! Stop being a dick! mad

he's right ... you really are one and you should really try to stop....... i can only imagine your appalling social skills in the real world

Originally posted by armandovalles
What was the most dramatic and sad death ever in comics?
Originally posted by The Flash
Hmmm...it seems as if the thread starter said sad in his post. Looks like you need to learn how to read.

he did say sad .... he also said dramatic.... since we're getting technical, here's what it said in the starter thread in the link you so graciously posted
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Just throw your idea of the saddest comic books deaths ever. Mine would have to be Superman's and Colossus'.

please point out where it says anything about the death having to be dramatic

also (as we're being technical) this thread is asking for the single most dramatic and sad death ever (you can tell by the use of the word "the"wink ... whereas the other thread was asking for multiple examples of specifically "sad" deaths.......... unless you've found the part where it mentions "dramatic" yet.......... have you?

embarrasment

long pig
Scoob! Stop being a smartass! mad

"Superman gets to be a dick. Batman too. Why can't The Flash?"
It's obvious, Flash doesn't have a cape. mad

nimbus006
haha... technicalities, you gotta love them, and flash get off my boy Scoob cuz he'll run you if you get into a debate with him

Ming Tea!

also (as we're being technical) this thread is asking for the single most dramatic and sad death ever (you can tell by the use of the word "the"wink ... whereas the other thread was asking for multiple examples of specifically "sad" deaths.......... unless you've found the part where it mentions "dramatic" yet.......... have you?

Look, first of all this is the wrong forum and I'm not here to kick up any contention. And you won't be able to determine the most dramatic death as everyone one has their own opinions. There's no need to be snippy or cynical about it, I don't care, its just a damn thread. And in future how about you let other people speak for themselves, kay' bud?

Scoobless
Scoob! Stop being a smartass! mad

big grin

i just don't appreciate people attempting to have a go at me for no good reason

if Flashy boy can't play nice with others he should expect harsh responses

The Flash
he's right ... you really are one and you should really try to stop....... i can only imagine your appalling social skills in the real worldYou're gonna cry now because of what someone says on the internet?

What would most people call Romeo and Juliet? Dramatic? Sad? Or both?

nimbus006
True its the wrong forum but Flash doesnt need to get offensive and tell people they need to learn how to read, and who cares its just a stupid thread, let ppl discuss until the moderator says something.

long pig
lmfao.
You made me spit coffee, we must kung fu fight...!

nimbus006
Ok lets not get technical over definitions cause sad and dramatic have two totally different ones... just stop arguing and leave it at that

Laminator_X
"The Night Gwen Stacey Died"

Saddest? Most Dramatic? Take your pick.

Scoobless
And in future how about you let other people speak for themselves, kay' bud?

firstly, that was all about his remark to me and had no reflection on you

secondly, as it was a direct quote from you i wouldn't say i was "speaking for" anyone..... just echoing

ok.........bud

Scoobless
What would most people call Romeo and Juliet? Dramatic? Sad? Or both?

i wouldn't presume to speak for anyone on their opinion

stick out tongue

Ming Tea!
Then this thread is pointless. As you yourself said, this thread wants to determine a particular death which implies it does not and cannot include the opinions of others, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Scoobless
Then this thread is pointless. As you yourself said, this thread wants to determine a particular death which implies it does not and cannot include the opinions of others, which makes no sense whatsoever.

the thread is asking people what they believe to be "the" most dramatic death, of course it wants opinions..... the fact that it's about "dramatic" deaths requires an opinionated answer..... as two people could differ on whether or not they believe any event to be dramatic

it's just asking for you're opinion on which death "the" most dramatic death in comics was........ Marvel or DC of course...... none of those sucky "pretender to the throne" companies..... lol

big grin

whirlysplat
Superman gets to be a dick. Batman too. Why can't The Flash?

big grin Classic comeback big grin

DigiMark007
Most dramatic death??? Forget comics. Forget superheroes.

Rasputin.

The dude was poisoned (with enough poison to kill dozens of men), stabbed, shot in the back (a few times), and thrown into a frozen river. He still didn't die for hours, and he eventually drowned.

Anyone whose death is being talked about over 100 years later is a bad-ass. Think anyone will be talking about the death of Colossus in 100 years? Doubtful.

I either want to go in my sleep (when my time comes) or go like the Mad Russian...I'd be immortal.

-DM cool

Ming Tea!
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Rasputin.

The dude was poisoned (with enough poison to kill dozens of men), stabbed, shot in the back (a few times), and thrown into a frozen river. He still didn't die for hours, and he eventually drowned.

Anyone whose death is being talked about over 100 years later is a bad-ass. Think anyone will be talking about the death of Colossus in 100 years? Doubtful.

I either want to go in my sleep (when my time comes) or go like the Mad Russian...I'd be immortal.

-DM cool

He's got my vote. wink

Scoobless

Rasputin.

-DM cool

how can a dead guy be immortal?........confused

lol

DigiMark007
how can a dead guy be immortal?........confused

lol

...smart ass...lol
roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

armandovalles
I THINK THE MOST DRAMATIC DEATH WAS SHAZAM IN KINGDOM COME.

Scoobless
...smart ass...lol
roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

so i've heard..... lol
Scoob! Stop being a smartass!

smile

Paola
armando: this is a VS forum!!

use link provided by The Flash.....

Fanboy
Supermans death was pretty sad but not as sad as Captain Americas in universe x I have not seen anything so dramatic before in a comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.