colossus with power gem VS. war hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
the power gem gives a person infinite strength...and war hulk is connected to 2 universes.....so who takes it?

Ming Tea!
War Hulk probably would, even though I would like Colossus to.

colossus17
yes but hulk had trouble with juggy......i think that colossus with the power gem has a good shot.....

Ming Tea!
Yea colossus, but you know every Hulk fanboy will come out of the woodworks if this thread even begins to bend in Pete's favor, not that I'm scared or anything. So I take it back, Colossus kicks his ass! shifty (Ducks the juvenile ramblings of War fanboys).

armandovalles
Colossus, easily, War Hulk had trouble with Classic Juggy who isnt even anywhere near the league of someone like Colossus when he has the Power Gem, so yea, Colossus.

long pig
You think Colossus with the Gem could beat or kill jugs?

Cosmic Cube
Colossus with the power gem obviously. "The Power of Two Universes" is purely hyperbole. They are talking about mainstream Hulk and heroes reborn Hulk. Colossus would destroy War Hulk.

colossus17
yes but does the power gem give the user durability?

Maestro
War hulk had trouble with classic juggy?

At one point he was about to decapitate him, if it weren't for absorbing man, juggernaut would be 6 feet under.

armandovalles
THE POWER GEM MAKES THE USER COMPLETELY INVULNERABLE AND ENDOWS THEM WITH UNLIMITED STRENGTH.

colossus17
then colossus should take it.no questions....asked

Wynndar
so wouldnt I be able to beat War Hulk with the power gem? adding infinite strength to someone who benches 100 tons is the same as adding it to someone who benches 350lbs. So basically we just have a thread that created a scenerio where Colossus could beat the Hulk where otherwise he has no chance. Why dont we just give Hulk HIV and lung cancer for this fight too, i dont think Colossus has enough of an advantage yet.

Sadly, considering Hulk has been compared to Champion with the power gem and has matched Drax with the power gem, I still say he would thrash the tiny colossus.

colossus17
u wish bub......u have to know how to unlock its potential.......geee i wonder if the thing with an IQ of 50 could do it.....what do u think Wynndar?

Wynndar
hahaha...well Im sure either Thing or Colossus or myself(theoretically) would be as qualified as Titania to unlock its potential. Thing's a college grad and one of the best pilots in the world. He was also the leader of the FF for a period of time. Colossus college? idk how much intellectual training he recieved at the Xavier institute. Has he ever led the X-men? a team less technologically and scientifically involved than the FF. You clearly dont know anythign about the Thing if u tried to compare him to Colossus in intelligence.

colossus17
the thing only uses his strength.he dosent have any tactical abillities....he dosent analyze a situation....being a good pilot dosent mean u r smart.....just means u r an expert in a certain field...trust me colossus..is very intellectual...he has emotional and rational intelligence in one package...and the x-men are less scientifically involved then the FF.......u wish..they have their danger room tech...the black bird...is preatty advanced so is the rest of their things....and they use Shi'ar technology...which is way more advanced then anything richards has....+ the FF story lines point out alot and mention their tech.where in the x-men they dont raise the issue alot....

Wynndar
u obviously dont read FF...ur just making a bunch of statements not based on anything...The FF have a room like the Danger room. Ive seen it recreate Terrax, Annihilus, and Blastaar down to their exact personalitities and powers. If the Thing doesnt analyze a situuation or use tact, read his fight against the Avengers in FF v3 #27, he out strategizes the whole team. He has also used judo to neutralize Iron Man in a direct confrontation. You clearly dont know anything about the Thing or FF...please dont make me laugh at the idea of the X-men having more advanced tech than the FF...that is pure foolishness...I could write about FF tech for an hour...X-men tech = Shi'ar tech, cerebro, danger room...

long pig
Hulk w/gem=Champ w/gem?

Champ w/o gem is >>>>hulk w/o gem, how the hell is he magically equal when he gets it?

Champ is an elder...eerr..master of all the fighting style ever to exi.....billions of years of practic......totally immort....errrrr
-head explodes-

Look what you've done Wynndar....

kgkg

long pig
I don't know man.
I don't know why they gotta write him and glad like they're little chumps.
After mastery of every fighting style ever in the universe, don't you think he'd have stumbled across a "death touch"?
Batman found one out by accident ffs!

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
I don't know man.
I don't know why they gotta write him and glad like they're little chumps.
After mastery of every fighting style ever in the universe, don't you think he'd have stumbled across a "death touch"?
Batman found one out by accident ffs!
well he is still bad ass but not as bad as he used to in the old days.

look at this. one punch Chap is out

long pig
lol, why are you showing me this? Bastard.

I know I know....just hard to understand completely.

Did you see him get hit by a troll punch? a TROLL PUNCH!
You can see a troll punch coming a half mile away.
Think this was drax. I thought it was funny myself.

jplatinum
With the power gem Collossus is Savage Hulk just doesn't need time to get super duper uber stronger.

War Hulk puts up a good fight, but goes down.

Mainstream
or does he...war hulk was created by my master Apocalypse was he not?

armandovalles
colossus take this, very very easily.

Mainstream
Hulk no smash?

armandovalles
nope, no smash today.

Wynndar
I still have to disagree.

Mainstream
this hulk will smash? heh heh heh

Wynndar
so by this "Colossus will win logic", anyone with the power gem would win right? Cyclops, Jubilee, Howard the Duck, Rick Jones, the Owl...anyone right? So that makes this a thread of Colossus fans who want to paint a scenerio where Colossus could beat the Hulk, someone he would regularly never engage in a one on one fight.

colossus17
how would u know?

armandovalles
yea, but you need to know how to use the power gem or else it wont work.

colossus17
exactly!

KillAll
hmm, i'm going to go with wyndarr on this one... i dont think 1) colossus fighting skills are up to par wtih hulk

and i also dont think he has a strength advantage. war hulk simply had to summon energy (mentally) which 1) made him stronger and 2)were foreign to this universe. powers and properties of this universe might not apply to those energies (juggernauts magics didnt function against them.

not to mention hulks already rediculous level of strength over colossus to begin with. i dont see colossus winning this. AND...

Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, but you need to know how to use the power gem or else it wont work.

do we even know for sure colossus would figure it out??

Wynndar
I dont get it...why dont u just say...anyone with the power gem vs war hulk...since ur only point is that soeone with the power gem should beat war hulk. Does it make u feel better if u tie colossus in there...does it fullfil some strange fantasy of colossus beating the Hulk (someone he would never fight normally)?...

saying u have to know how to untap it is nonsense too. Why would colossus be any better at masterignt he power gem than say...the Owl? Is Colossus really good with infinity gems and i just dont know about? wink

colossus17
yeah didnt u know that its part of his mutant ability.......thanos implanted it into his genetic code.....so he will take over the infinity gems...if thanos would fail in his mission.....

KillAll
^^ ok wink ^^ i think you are being sarcastic (or atleast HOPE you are)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.