Sidiou's fighting style?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAJ
I'm writing a duel between Yoda vs. Sidious and need some help. Yoda should be easy for me because i can look at AOTC. But SIdious is not so easy.

Can you guys help a poor writer out and fill him in on Sidious'/Palpatine's moves? I know it is difficult for Palpatine because we haven't seen him fight, but do your best.

Thanks alot!

PS; I put this in the Ep.III forums beacuse you guys would have the best guess on how he fights. ANd because he does fight in Episode III. duh!

palpy_666
In the latest issue of SW Insider, Nick Gillard, the stunt coordinator writes (concerning Sidious' fighting style):

"It took me a really long time to work out his style, and he has a style that's constantly changing, but I did it in a way that you'll never get the better of him. The style is ambigous-he'll fight less than you and draw you in. You're a sucker if you think you're going to better him."

Hope that helps!

LandoSpeeder2
try here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310689&highlight=Sidious+fighting+style

Paola
^ use link provided by LandoSpeeder2 and search people! search!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.