look here!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davishl
Can someone tell me if the voice of Vader in Sith will be that of James Earl Jones? I've been googling, but getting mixed messages. Some say yes, some say no................help!

DeVi| D0do
Don't make stupid threads like this. Use the search button. Use appropriate titles.

Translation: **** off you retard!

davishl
excuse me?

Darth Plagueis
There is a whole (exhausted) thread on this. Try using SEARCH....

Mist
are you serious? come off it..how do you not see the amount of threads on this. scroll down, youll probably see like 3 of them on the first page.

kashmircat
um...what i think he's trying to say is that there are a few threads on this topic. there's one a little ways down on the same thing.

btw, imdb doesn't seem to have jej listed as the voice of vader, but they may be because he's asked for an uncredited role. hayden has said that he's definitely not doing the voice.

Cheesiness
I just wanted to reply before this gets deleted.

rolling on floor laughing

DCLXVI
Christensen did do the voice, he's confirmed this. confused
Hasn't he?

davishl
I've never been in here and came in for a simple yes or no answer. I'm sorry I do not know the precedent for this.

Sith Master X
I heard him saying he wasn't doing it. Man this is getting us so confused. erm

davishl
thank you kashmircat, I appreciate you being so helpfull, and nice.

DeVi| D0do
Who cares?!? If it sound like Vader, I'm happy.

davishl
you see now why I was so confused sith master smile

davishl
I was just curious devil

Darth Plagueis
It IS James Earl Jones once he is in the helmet!!!! Remember that he is Vader for a liitle while prior to the hot sauna treatment, so technically, Hayden DOES do a Vader voice, but only prior to being in the helmet.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by davishl
I was just curious devil

sweet as...

it's just, there are too many threads on this and countless other pointless things. It's annoying.

Darth_Vader05
Wow who dosnt know that the voice of Vader is James Earl Jones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.