Thing vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing: one time when he went insane it took the entire avengers team (including Thor), FF, and SHIELD to take him down.
-Is the Hulk's most ongoing, powerful rival.

VS

Thor: one time when he went berserk he took out Dr. Strange, silver Surfer, and Captain America all at the same time.
-In that very fight, he unknowingly tapped into the Odinforce and put a HUGE dent in Cap's Shield.

Who wins?

My money's on the Thing. And dont forget the Thing is now a CL 100+ just like Thor.

Goldenskull777
You realize that Thor is a god.

colossus17
thor takes it and rather easily.....

armandovalles
i disagree

colossus17
it dosent matter if they are both class 100.......one is a god!. the other just a cosmic mutate.....u cant compare between them...
its like comparing between sups and thing.becasue thor and sups are basically on the same level....one god blast and the thing..is gone

armandovalles
well in an avengers issue, when the Thing went insane he took a lightning bolt from Thor with no damage, then ran up to him and punched him so hard he went through a city building, and in that one hit Thor could barely get up and was bleeding from the mouth.

black wolverine
yup i think i saw dat issue and being a god dont mean nothin hulk isnt a god and beats on thor on a regular bases

armandovalles
exactly, thor, in superman's words is "a small god of a small world."

Wynndar
Originally posted by armandovalles
well in an avengers issue, when the Thing went insane he took a lightning bolt from Thor with no damage, then ran up to him and punched him so hard he went through a city building, and in that one hit Thor could barely get up and was bleeding from the mouth.

What issue of Avengers was that. Thing has fought Thor in one of the marvel two in one issues...he's also fought him in Fantastic Four, its not as one sided as people think. Thing beat the Avengers in the Avengers mansion in FF v3 #27 also. He took Thor out of the fight off panel...but u do see him KO wonderman a moment later.

armandovalles
actually, that may be the issue im thinking of, but maybe not. (talking about FF#27)

Wynndar
hmm...thing wasnt pissed off...he was really just defending himself, but ended up punking the entire Avengers.

DigiMark007
If thing took out Thor, then it was either bad writing or Thor would've gotten right back up. I saw Superman beat down Thor once too...then Thor got back up and beat down Superman...it went back and forth like this for a while.

If that scenario happened in this fight, the laws of intelligent writing would catch up to Thing. Thor wins.

-DM

Wynndar
it wasnt about brute force...thing's an excellent strategist and was once the leader of the FF...he used scarlet witches powers to leave Thor momentarily helpless...then i think he probably just beat the sh1t out of him off panel...i never read the issue about Thing going insane, but an angry Thing has been demonstrated to surpass his normal abilities.

Tony Stark
Current THING can't deal with The GOD of Thunder.

Spiky THING although i think can win.
cool

The Flash
Thor is a god. He wins.

pr1983
current thing loses...

K3VIL
Stop with the dumb assumption:
Thor is a god.
Thor isn't the LT or Beyonder, he can't wave his hand and wipe out a being like nothing, he's not a Celestial that can manipulate reality.

What Superman said in AVENGERS/JLA 2 was right, he's a small god of a small world.
Asgardian are called gods, and have powers that put them on a god-like state cause for most of the metahumans on Earth they are too much powerful to deal with.

Back in topic:
Thing is an excellent strategist, ROTFL.
Thor is the greatest warrior of Asgard, he fought for milleniums against Trolls, Elves, Monsters, Demons, Dragons, he has tons of experience above the Thing, Thor is a master tactician too, in fights against group of enemies, knowing he's the most powerful Avengers, he always goes against the other powerhouse to keep him busy and avoid him to K.O. the other AVG, like during the fights with the Squadron Supreme, the Kree, or Ultron, Thor was the only Avenger able to substain even the attacks of a Ultron overpowered by chaos magic that was over 20 times stronger than ever, and Thor took a full force blast from him, and was still on his feet, proclaming that the son of Odin will not retreat.
Also in the strenght repart, the Thing is nothing to Thor, a merely Class 85, now upgraded to Class 100 for the joy of the fanboys, but he's still a low levels Class 100 like Colossus.
Thor wouldn't need Mjolnir to stop Benji, he can school him fist to fist with ease.Without using Mjolnir, he took out both Fenris the Wolf and Loki that were carrying copies of Mjolnir, with his bare hands.
Thor can take anything the Thing can dish out, his level of invulnerability is far above that of his adversary, he took nukes, cosmic energy blasts, etc.

P.S. Thor dented Cap's shield cause he hit it with great physical strenght, he didn't tapped into the Odin Force, Uru is above Adamantium.

JWangSDC
Yea uhhh...what is a god? Is hulk a god? WIll Thor beat down hulk?
Is silver surfer a god? Is thor infinitely greater than silver surfer? IS thanos a god....

Are celestials gods?

Dude you post the most retarded condescending SH!T ever. Ur obv a retard.

Originally posted by The Flash
Thor is a god. He wins.

armandovalles
im going to state what i think is right:

Thor is such a small god that if he is considered a god, so should SS, Gladiator, Juggernaut, Thing, and Hulk.

So being a god means nothing.

I think the Thing has more heart and would refuse to fall to Thor and eventually pull it out and beat him.

Tony Stark
THOR is concidered a god partly because he is immortal. And is the son of a god. It's in his blood. cool

armandovalles
yea, but that makes him HALF-god.

Wynndar
Ares and Heimdal r also "gods" but Thing would crush them. Being a god is not a factor. Abraxis is not a "god" but he could probably beat Odin let alone Thor. But those r good points bringing up Thor's use of strategy and demonstrating his durability. I think Thor has a clear advantage. Just dont count Thing out. Personally Im surprised at how well he has faird against thor in the past. Thing definitely got the upper hand in FF # 27. Im not sure about the one on one encounters. Thor hit Thing with Mjolnir in FF unlimited #9 to break up a fight...it didnt do anything to Thing, just knocked him over. I think Thor should win on paper but Thing is a more determined character and could pull something off. Thor's experience fighting for eons is not a factor, Thing is simply a better fighter...thats like saying Thor's a better fighter and strategist than Cap cuz he's been around longer. Thing is the better srategist, he showed it in FF#27, he's also been the leader of the FF...has THor ever led the Avengers? there is a lot of Avengers i havent read so let me know.

KillAll
thing has taken some mighty beatings in the past and still gotten back up wink but i think the longer the fight goes on, it does favor thor...

if its a short bout, i think thing would have the upperhand.

who?-kid
The Thing: Is the Hulk's most ongoing, powerful rival.

I doubt it.

Thor wins. No doubt about it. Those few tons extra won't make much difference. Thor is tougher, stronger, faster and more experienced. And has that nice hammer too.

Zahit
in a boxing match, i say fight of the century.
but with thor's hammer........thor wins.
no doubt about it.
thing's tough, but that hammer is too much.

KillAll
^^ thats what most people said about -original champion- wink but thing managed to get up... hulk SHOULD be too much, but in the beginning its always close, because thing has alot of skill.

short bouts thing CAN and WILL hold his own. but long and drawn out, favors thor. there is no medium here, thats how it will happen. thor could go all out though, like warrior madness, or a godforce blast and just roast thing... but thats unlikely big grin

Draco69
Friggin Thing fanboys...

Zahit
friggin' fanboys in general.......the lot of 'em........bastards one and all.....

KillAll
thing fanboys wink i like thing, he used to be my favorite a long time ago... but hes far from my favorite now

Wynndar
Im just saying the facts. On paper I would assume Thor would outmatch the Thing quite easily...however, they have had multiple confrontations in actual comic books and the Thing has held his own to say the least.

black robb
i like Thing as much as the nexy guy but this is definitely a mismatch....unless....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by black robb
i like Thing as much as the nexy guy but this is definitely a mismatch....unless....

yup big grin

KillAll
how is it a missmatch??? can you back up this claim with any kind of actual facts, or just statements??? like said above...

thing has taken beatings from thor-level apponenets and above, and he just doesnt lose conscioussness. he is a match, atleast at first.

Wynndar
well he has fought Thor...i think thats proof enough for me that this isnt a mismatch

Draco69
It is.

The Flash
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Yea uhhh...what is a god? Is hulk a god? WIll Thor beat down hulk?
Is silver surfer a god? Is thor infinitely greater than silver surfer? IS thanos a god....

Are celestials gods?

Dude you post the most retarded condescending SH!T ever. Ur obv a retard. STFU foolass. I only posted that stupid remark because many people believe Sentry has 'limitless' powers. So since everything in Marvel comics is fact, Thor would win cause he's a god.

Wynndar
I dont get it...why is it unthinkable for Thing to give Thor a fight. He has taken on the Hulk, Destroyer, and Absorbing man...all people who gave Thor trouble...yet Thing doesnt belong in a thread with Thor?

JWangSDC
Nah, you STFU foolass. Re-read my post. I too agree that Thor would win. I just commented that you post like a condescending ass...and you just proved that to be true. Thanks man

Originally posted by The Flash
STFU foolass. I only posted that stupid remark because many people believe Sentry has 'limitless' powers. So since everything in Marvel comics is fact, Thor would win cause he's a god.

The Flash
Because Marvel Comics says Thor is a god.

Draco69
Because he's got his ass kicked by all those mentioned. He's not in Thor's league. Thor is in Superman's league. The Thing is somewhat below that.

The Flash
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Nah, you STFU foolass. Re-read my post. I too agree that Thor would win. I just commented that you post like a condescending ass...and you just proved that to be true. Thanks man I don't give a shit if you said Thor would win. BTW, thanks for the comment. Most members know I'm a dick.

Wynndar
Thing got his ass kicked by all three? please list which comic issues Thing got his ass kicked by Hulk, Destroyer, and Absorbingman.

Draco69
Are you serious? Wait, not ALL three together. Individually.

Wynndar
yes seriously...which issues has Thing gotten his ass kicked by any of them...I feel like Im debating with people who dont knwo anything about the Thing..especially considering they think this thread is a mismatch when Thing and Thor have fought four times but none of you are aware of it...Thing get beat by absorbing man? r u serious...I mean in the secret wars he was about to fight absorbing man but turned into Ben Grimm...thats the only time i could give it to Creel...Thing doesnt think anything of Creel, Thing took on Creel, Titania, and a mind controlled She-Hulk without hesitation...granted he fell under the same mind control and Invisible Woman ended up KOing all four of them. But please..tell me these instances Thing got his ass kicked.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar
Thing got his ass kicked by all three? please list which comic issues Thing got his ass kicked by Hulk, Destroyer, and Absorbingman.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html

Wynndar
I wanted Draco to tell me an issue...I was wondering if he has actually read any of the fights. Leader's lair is hilarious, the way the guy keeps score and makes bias comments.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hardknocks4-1.html

armandovalles
Thing has been beaten by Destroyer and Hulk, but never by Absorbing Man, they only fought once and thing was whupping his ass.

Wynndar
have u read the Thing destroyer fight?

armandovalles
me? no, i just no he must've got his ass kicked cuz whether i like it or not Thing is no match for Destroyer.

Wynndar
most people would call it a win for the Thing....if u actually read it...at the time Thing couldnt have been stronger than class 50 too.

armandovalles
really? thing won? NICE!

Superherovandal
I do not get how he can beat Hulk or Thor. Couldn't that mean theoretically that he could perhaps beat Supes with much emphasis on perhaps. Thor is at least 20 times a strong as Thing and Hulk got this thing of increasing his strength depending on the amount of adrenaline,which is potentially infinite, he lets out.

armandovalles
thor is not even 2 times as strong as thing u pothead.

armandovalles
and neither is hulk for that matter until he gets so mad he goes completely insane.

Wynndar
really? thing won? NICE!
when u wrote Thing lost, it was clear that u didnt read the comic...its a pretty old one though...#172

armandovalles
yea, i cant find it, my neighborhood comic shop is sold out of that issue.

Superherovandal
no need for insults. I am just saying that can't Thor almost match Supes who is 250,000 tons strength? because no way he could even come close to matching SS if he only had around Thing's strength.

armandovalles
HE DOES, AND THEY HAVE ONLY FOUGHT TWICE. ONCE THEY STALEMATED, ONCE THE THING KICKED HIS ASS ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE AVENGERS AS WELL.

armandovalles
AND ONLY PRE-CRISIS SUPES LIFTS 250,000 TONS. POST-CRISIS SUPES, WHICH IS THE ONE THOR FOUGHT, IS ONLY ABOUT 300-400 TONS, AND JUST SO U KNOW THOR GOT HIS ASS KICKED.

Superherovandal
that is PIS

Plot
Induced
Stupidity

you are telling me that one who can potentially beat Superman, who would murder Thing in less than 2 seconds, was beaten by Thing, who only has super-strength? Thing has no protection against magic.

Superherovandal
ask anyone and they will tell you that Supes can lift at max as Post-Crisis 250,000 tons.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Superherovandal
that is PIS

Plot
Induced
Stupidity

you are telling me that one who can potentially beat Superman, who would murder Thing in less than 2 seconds, was beaten by Thing, who only has super-strength? Thing has no protection against magic.
actually he does.

Superherovandal
What protection?

armandovalles
dude, Thor lost to Thing, plain and simple.

Superherovandal
what can he do against magic? what next? will he be able to beat SS too in about a couple months?

colossus17
thing is the living tribunal's son.

Superherovandal
no he got the HOTU lodged in his rectum. which is why he looks like he does.

colossus17
laughing out loud

Superherovandal
he also tried to kill the TOAA but got sent to earth to stay that way for all of eternity or until he died which ever came first.

colossus17
yeah i also heard about that.....he is JP's adoptive father.....thats how JP knows all this martial art

Superherovandal
thought he could be more powerful than Flash Prime. IDIOT!:sayinglikeNapoleonDynamite: When will they learn? stick out tongue

black robb
well he has fought Thor...i think thats proof enough for me that this isnt a mismatch there is only one "thing" that can turn the tide of this battle...

colossus17
dont even go there.....

armandovalles
what, his schlong?

Superherovandal
If he really lost to Thing then I have lost all respect for Thor and I also would think that Thor could certainly not come close to beating Supes.

colossus17
how can the god of thunder loose to a walking pile of rocks....one small godforce blast....and he would DIE....thor can move faster then sound.....and way stronger then thing....and yet he lost...just dosent make sense.....

armandovalles
he didnt ever come close to beating supes. they fought only once and it was in JLA/Avengers and the only reason Thor fought supes is cuz he is the most powerful avenger that was there, while supes was the most powerful justice leaguer that was there. Thor got his ass handed to him.

armandovalles
either way, Thor lost to Thing, no matter what anyone says, he lost.

Superherovandal
that was a crossover although Supes would win he wouldn't win that badly unless like you said he lost to Thing.

armandovalles
thor lost to thing, FINAL.

Superherovandal
ok so that means he certainly can't go toe to toe with SS like he has in other comics and it should also mean that Thing should also be able to do that.

armandovalles
no, but im just saying that there have only been two fights between he two, one ended in a stalemate, so the score stays Thor 0 - Thing 0. But Thing beat thor in their second fight in a FF comic, so the score turns to Thor 0 - Thing 1

Draco69
Post-Crisis can lift one million tons at most before collapsing from exhaustion.

armandovalles
dude, were not talking about superman right now.

Draco69
Computing...

Thing>Thor
Thor>Superman
Superman>Thing

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

armandovalles
superman is above Thor god damnit!

kgkg
superman is above Thor god damnit!
no he is not.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Computing...

Thing>Thor
Thor>Superman
Superman>Thing

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!
Thing got his ass rapped by gladiator.

Thor was putting somewhat of a fight with Gladiator.

Now that looks about right.

armandovalles
yea, but Thing still beat Thor, like it or not.

kgkg
yea, but Thing still beat Thor, like it or not.
Thing beats the thor .

lol ya sure.

armandovalles
he did, in FF vol.3 #27, he beat the entire avengers team.

JWangSDC
Thor also beat down Silver Surfer, Beta Ray bill and others. Thing does not beat thor...no way. Could it happen? Sure. Is thing likely to beat thor...no way

Draco69
Bad Writing. And it's golden rule:

The Thing doesn't lose to anybody in his own book.

colossus17
shifty **** the thing...gets to much credit....

talon00x
Thing would fall very easily just like he did to juggernaut

kgkg
I have that issue did you not read it right?

The avenger/ and the thing were holding back.

And he never defeated Thor look at the scans.

He punches Thor (when Thor can't see because of Foam)

Thor isn't even knocked out look seconds later he is standing.

You call that a win?

Scan 1

kgkg
look below thor is up doesn't look hurt.

Draco69
Knew he was lying. He said he was holding Thor by a bloodied cape.

mr.smiley
oh my God....THOR MURDERS THE THING.

Zahit
do people just blatantly lie when they quote comics or are they
too young and/or dumb to understand what they read?

Draco69
The former. He says he has a "special book that only came out in February and is only limited to one hundred copies" I looked far and wide for it and there's NOTHING that suggests it exists.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Zahit
do people just blatantly lie when they quote comics or are they
too young and/or dumb to understand what they read?
They only read what they want to read.

Wynndar
kinda like how people comment on Thor and Thing fighting when they havent read any of their fights?

Draco69
You mean this "fight"?

Zahit
is that what passes for a fight these days?

Wynndar
u mean that half a page that u copied from yesterday? Thats not the whole fight...anyway thats Thing vs the Avengers, not Thor...
here are two pictures u have obviously never seen before:

Wynndar
and

Zahit
have you read those books? if so, what happened?

Wynndar
I dont own them...i might just go get them this weekend for the sake of this debate.

jrodslam
Sometimes covers can be deceiving.

Read the review before buying it.

armandovalles
i have both of those comics Wynndar.

whirlysplat
i have both of those comics Wynndar.

And my Slong is massive, this "debate" is going nowhere big grin

mr.smiley
yeah that's like the cover art with wolverine confronting galactus.

armandovalles
lol.

kgkg
and
i have the comic

Thor beats up The fantastic Three (sue , reed , fireboy) with ease while being mind controlled.

Than thing says Thor is the god of thunder he can beat him(Thing) easily if he wants....

So THor can beat FF4 with ease.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by kgkg
i have the comic

Thor beats up The fantastic Three (sue , reed , fireboy) with ease while being mind controlled.

Than thing says Thor is the god of thunder he can beat him(Thing) easily if he wants....

So THor can beat FF4 with ease.

cool It more than likely wouldn't have gone down that way if The THING would have been there at the same time. IMO cool

kgkg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool It more than likely wouldn't have gone down that way if The THING would have been there at the same time. IMO cool
ya lol

ok people enjoy the fight smile
scan 1

kgkg

kgkg
3 who is the man THOR smile

Tony Stark
cool Ben's just being polite and respecting his elders. cool

Wonderman
If we're talking just a good `ol fashioned fight where Thor has his lightning and hammer and Thing has his 100 class strength, I think Thor takes the fight. There is something about Thor's 100 class strength and inv., it's more solid than the rest. Least that's the way i see his powers and character written.
However if the god force were added to the mix I doubt that Thing would stand up very long. He'd end up worshiping Thor after getting struck by that.

Paola
JWangSDC: stop the name calling!

K3VIL
thor is not even 2 times as strong as thing u pothead.
Pathetic.
AND ONLY PRE-CRISIS SUPES LIFTS 250,000 TONS. POST-CRISIS SUPES, WHICH IS THE ONE THOR FOUGHT, IS ONLY ABOUT 300-400 TONS, AND JUST SO U KNOW THOR GOT HIS ASS KICKED.
Wrong, Post Crisis Superman can lift over 250'000 Tons, you are a sad fanboy.

he didnt ever come close to beating supes. they fought only once and it was in JLA/Avengers and the only reason Thor fought supes is cuz he is the most powerful avenger that was there, while supes was the most powerful justice leaguer that was there. Thor got his ass handed to him.
Superman was barely standing up after he K.O.ed Thor, and was stunned, he was K.O.ed from WM, IM, SH, Vision and Hercules that gang up on him, and he don't even managed to dodge them or fly away cause the fight with Thor really weakned him, maybe you should read the comic once more, cause the pathetic Thing would be slaughtered from Superman.
Now that it was showed that the Thing didn't even hurted Thor with that uppercut you wanna still arguing that the rocky guy is a match for Thor?
Thor's physical strenght is equal to that of Superman when he's handling Mjolnir and slightly under that without Mjolnir, you are kinda boring fanboy, you and all the fans of the living pile of rock.
Instead of killing Jack Of Hearts and Hawkeye Marvel writers should kill the Thing.

GRIMM THING
I'm probably the biggest THING fan on this board - have been for YEARS, I'm not a jump on the movie band wagon THING fan.

THOR wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
Pathetic.

you are kinda boring fanboy, you and all the fans of the living pile of rock.
Instead of killing Jack Of Hearts and Hawkeye Marvel writers should kill the Thing.

wacko wacko wacko They did. But he was too cool for school and they had to bring him back because they thought that they would have to shut down all of Marvel if they had left him dead. big grin

The THING is one of the coolest character ever created i hope that they make him an immortal and the ruler of all of the Marvel universe so he can haunt k3vil for all eternity. They should kill off The THING HA!

Santa Claus too. Yea right!

You flag burner.

cool

dawsey28
There is no way that Thing is beating Thor. Maybe in one-on-one fistacuffs with no Hammer. But even then I doubt Thing has enough to defeat Thor.

Thing has strength and durability sure, but Thor has strength, durability, a magical hammer, a magical belt that doubles his class 100 strength, dimensional portals, command over the elements, and his hammer can help him fly. And then there's that whole God Blast stuff.

A couple tornadoes, hurricanes and lightning bolts to distract Thing, then go in and out of dimensional portals and pound Thing into submission. Hell, I don't even think it would take that much effort really.

K3VIL
Originally posted by dawsey28
There is no way that Thing is beating Thor. Maybe in one-on-one fistacuffs with no Hammer. But even then I doubt Thing has enough to defeat Thor.

Thing has strength and durability sure, but Thor has strength, durability, a magical hammer, a magical belt that doubles his class 100 strength, dimensional portals, command over the elements, and his hammer can help him fly. And then there's that whole God Blast stuff.

A couple tornadoes, hurricanes and lightning bolts to distract Thing, then go in and out of dimensional portals and pound Thing into submission. Hell, I don't even think it would take that much effort really.
Thor doesn't wear the belt usually, he use it only against really strong enemies.
Thor without Mjolnir is still a top rank Class 100 Strenght possessor and is more durable than Thing, he'll still murder him.
Without Mjolnir he take down both Loki and Fenris the Wolf equipped with copies of Mjolnir.

dawsey28
While that's true, I see that you would agree with me that Thor doesn't need the belt to win. I guess he doesn't really need the hammer either.

I don't care how many times Thing has landed a punch on Thor, one thing's for sure and that is that THING IS GOING DOWN!!!

black wolverine
thor quick

dawsey28
I honestly can't see how someone would think Thing would win this.

Thor can attack from a distance, while Thing has to get close to attack. It may take a while but...

Thor can beat Thing in so many ways it's not even funny.

Draco69
The fact that this thread has reached 7 pages is a testament to the ignorance of Thing fanboys...

Tony Stark
No hammer THING wins. With hammer THOR wins. IMO cool

Per Marvel's site it gives these rating which go from 0-7

Namor STR 6 DUR 6 Fighting skills 3

THING STR 6 DUR 6 Fighting skills 5

THOR STR 7 DUR 6 Fighting skills 4 w/hammer

So at least from their site as of 5/8/05 thats their stats.

Happy Dance

JWangSDC
I think thor is too powerful for the Thing. And being a "god" means nothing in comics really. I mean Thor is a god, because adgardians were worshipped...but there are plenty of beings stronger than gods.

im going to state what i think is right:

Thor is such a small god that if he is considered a god, so should SS, Gladiator, Juggernaut, Thing, and Hulk.

So being a god means nothing.

I think the Thing has more heart and would refuse to fall to Thor and eventually pull it out and beat him.

Jason8200
There is no way that the Thing could ever beat Thor. This going seven pages is just ignorant.

Tony Stark
No hammer THING wins. With hammer THOR wins. IMO

Jason8200
The Thing is class 70 strength. Thor is class 100+. Thor not fighting with his hamer is like the Thing fighting without his hardened orange scales. Thor is a better fighter, stronger, and faster. The Thing's only chance would be if he kept going but the fact would remain that he would be getting his butt kicked the entire time.

BenjaminJGrimm
Originally posted by Jason8200
The Thing is class 70 strength. Thor is class 100+. Thor not fighting with his hamer is like the Thing fighting without his hardened orange scales. Thor is a better fighter, stronger, and faster. The Thing's only chance would be if he kept going but the fact would remain that he would be getting his butt kicked the entire time.

Where are you getting your stats? THING CL70?

THOR is no question faster, But Marvel says that Ben's the better fighter Fighting skills THING 5 to THOR 4. The question is how much strength and speed does the hammer add?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by BenjaminJGrimm
Where are you getting your stats? THING CL70?

THOR is no question faster, But Marvel says that Ben's the better fighter Fighting skills THING 5 to THOR 4. The question is how much strength and speed does the hammer add?

cool I'm not sure how much THOR's hammer adds, i am sure it's probably alot though. IMO cool

K3VIL
Tony Stark and Benjamin Grimm are the same guy with 2accounts look at the settings of the avatar, sign, and what they post after the replies

Draco69
Good Lord. That is kinda pathetic.

Phoenix Blaze
Originally posted by K3VIL
Tony Stark and Benjamin Grimm are the same guy with 2accounts look at the settings of the avatar, sign, and what they post after the replies

eek!

roughrider
As much as I like Ben Grimm, one of the great colourful characters in comics, he's going to be even more colourful because if Thor wants to, he can give him the worst beating since Champion, and be black & blue & orange - perfect for Halloween! smile
THOR WINS. Abso-f**king-tively.

leonidas
easily, if he wished it.

The Ion
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool Ben's just being polite and respecting his elders. cool
laughing

armandovalles
to make this fight more fair, im taking away Thor's hammer. now who wins?

EsteemedLeader
Wait wait wait, if Asgardians age, how are they immortal?What the f**k?

leonidas
still doesn't matter. thor is still too much for bengy, though it would be a bit closer.

olympian
" No hammer THING wins. With hammer THOR wins. IMO "

Statement of the year.

How did this one managed to even reach 8 pages?

roughrider
Closer fight for awhile without mjolnir, but changes nothing. Thor still wins.

wolverine8888
with out hammer im gunna say a stalemate normaly. with hammer thor but not as much as people would think. thor is highly over rated on the forums

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>