storm VS invisable woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
alright no killing in this so theres no mind bubble or anything or frying of the invisable woman

Blair Wind
couldnt she do a mind bubble that only knocked her out?

stormfront13
if it was in her mind then it would be in her brain and wouldn't anything appearing in your brain kinda kill you

Blair Wind
not neccesarily....she could make a very small pressure point that couses enough pain to pass put and then remove it.......

stormfront13
alright i guess so but how many times has that happened?

life is cruell
if its no holding back then invisible woman should win if they are not going for the kill then its pretty even because storm has created weather inside forcefields but invisible woman could try and use force bolts or suffocate her it depends on who is quicker and i think invisible woman is

Swanky-Tuna
Invisible Woman could choke Storm out with a bubble in the lungs. She's done stuff like that.

pr1983
invisible woman is too powerful, she takes it...

stormfront13
i think storm could do it. imo it depends on wh reacts first and they are both really fast. storm can do electrosis or whatever ics called so would creating one arond her head really work. and i bet storm could use her powers inside of sue's field. has happened before to jean, magneto, and unus. all different shields so this one shouldn't be much different. but yeah if sue reacts fast enough and does something then yeah she can win but i'd say can win

pr1983
i seriously doubt storm can protect herself from sue's bubble...

and i dont think sue would hesitate, all she has to do is think and that bubble is inside storm...

Nataku8188
Sue can turn... ya know... invisible.

Then she can create an invisible bubble and just beat the shit out of storm with it. Pretty simple stuff.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

stormfront13
that wouldn't work much storm can alter her precipitations to see heat and energy signatures

Tony Stark
cool Ask Emma who she thinks will win per X4. I think we all know the answer. Sue does not mince moves. She handles sh*t quickly, precisely, and efficiently. Sue wins IMO almost immediately. No issues. cool

stormfront13
they can both win almost immediantly. i want storm to win but sue is the likel;y victor

who?-kid
I think Invisible Woman is a bit too strong for Storm, she can knock Storm down from a safe distance, while hiding behind a forcefield.

But if the two would fight without powers, Storm would mop the floor with Richards wife.

stormfront13
alright just to clear things up i think sue is the more than likely victor. but being inside a forcefield won't work seeing as she has gotten inside fields before easily, turning invisable won't work cause she can alter her precipitations to see heat and energy signatures. and storm can take her out from a safe distance also.

who?-kid
Originally posted by stormfront13
alright just to clear things up i think sue is the more than likely victor. but being inside a forcefield won't work seeing as she has gotten inside fields before easily
It would certainly help. Sue is pretty safe there, and she can use her powers to create a force dagger to hit Storm with.

stormfront13
yeah know thats why i said sue was prolly gonna win. but i am just saying that to actually win sue would have to act quickly seeing as sue is still a normal human and a lightning bolt of proper power should take her out. so if either acta quickly they both can win, but sue seems to be the likely victor(maybe)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sue can turn... ya know... invisible.

Really?

GalacticStorm
Like the new look DC!!

DarkCrawler
Thank you. smile

stormfront13
is that elektra on the right side??

DarkCrawler
Yes.

black robb
Storm wins because..................................................................she's black

DarkCrawler
You related to Mainstream? smile

pr1983
Originally posted by black robb
Storm wins because..................................................................she's black

oh wow... you win...

Swanky-Tuna
Sue could turn Storm's eyeballs invisible so she doesn't perceive anything.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Sue could turn Storm's eyeballs invisible so she doesn't perceive anything.

touche...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.