Enraged Wonder Man VS. Current Class 100 Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
I know this has been done before, and Thing has punked Wonder Man before, but would Simon fare a better chance if he was enraged? Simon's optimal base strength is around 95 tons, but enraged he can lift well over that putting him into the class 100 range. He's knocked Thor around as well. He's kinda like a weaker version of the Hulk. He has amazing durability though. He withstood the Nega Bomb which was supposed to take out a planet or solar system of Kree. He withstood a blow from the Mjlonir and was KO'd, but he didn't die. He was fine after a page or two.

Debate.

Tony Stark
cool IMO The THING still wins. No matter how enraged he gets, he's still gets crushed by Big Ben. cool fight though.

cool

Sentry
Wonderman takes it I think IMO.

kgkg
Wonder man wins

jinzin
I think of this fight and all I see is wonderman hurting his hands before thing troll punches him in the head.

Sentry
Hurt his hands? He crushed Ultron's adamantium head. He knocked out the Abomination. How would he hurt his hands on rock? Wonderman's much faster than Thing, current Wonderman knows what Thing is capable off, fully enraged, I think he can crack Thing's rock head. imo

jinzin
didn't captain america sever his head? wasn't that a weaker ultron with an adamantium alloy coating?

Sentry
Ultron has used Adamantium of different grades.... Could have been a lower grade Adamantium. Adamantium mixed in with some other metal. But he still crushed it.

jinzin
it would have to be....how would CA's sheild go through him?

K3VIL
Thing beating WM?ROTFL
Thing was a Class 85 and is now a poor low level Class 100.
Wonder Man using the ionic energy can become a top rank Class 100, but against the Thing he don't even need to enrage.WM reflexes, speed, reaction time and invulnerability surpass those of the Thing totally outmatching him, plus he can fly even reaching escape velocity.
And he's Class 95 at a calm state, also he doesn't need to be enraged to tap into his ionic power.Anywa Thing goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.