Spider-Man vs. the Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
These guys are best buddies.....until Johnny hits on Petey's wife. It's on!

No preptime. Spontaneous meeting. Fight is in a abandoned toy warehouse.

kgkg
Human Torch

his SuperNova can blow Moon size (object)
spidy will be cooked.

Blade Cutter
Hay there best friends they just run train on her @ss (it ain't no fun if the friend can't get some)lol.Ewwha I'm nasty thats nasty.Johny gets beat down from a mad Peter but Johny stills MJ away from him after it's over.But Peter will then on pimp Sue Storm.Are they in a sex toy warehouse? I'm sorry I'm sleepy I need to go to bed.

Swanky-Tuna
Does Human Torch always go supernova for every battle? Or is it like a last resort?

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does Human Torch always go supernova for every battle? Or is it like a last resort?
he doesn't do it often ( very rare)

but it's a forum (has to use what he can)

jinzin
HT..........unless there's water or sand around.

nimbus006
kg who makes those sigs for you?

kgkg
Originally posted by nimbus006
kg who makes those sigs for you?
i make them

jinzin
Bring back WONDER WOMAN........youuuuuuu know the one. hehehehehehe

kgkg
Originally posted by jinzin
Bring back WONDER WOMAN........youuuuuuu know the one. hehehehehehe
lol my next one will be all girls happy smile

jinzin
i am actually....and slightly warm inside.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Last resort. And it wears him out. And it takes time (not much, very little to be precise, but still time enough for Spider-Man to punch his lights out).

And in Secret Wars, CA was only a few yards away from Torch when he went supernova - he was hiding behind his shield lol - so I guess that supernova isn't that hot after all lol.

Spider-Man has humiliated Torch more than once, and Torch was angry and not holding back, and Spider-Man was just playing with him.

BENITO
johnny probably

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by who?-kid
And in Secret Wars, CA was only a few yards away from Torch when he went supernova - he was hiding behind his shield lol - so I guess that supernova isn't that hot after all lol.
Hahahahaha... Cap jobs to no one. Not even a miniature sun.

Draco69
Considering the shield is nigh-invulnerable, it's not implausible.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
Considering the shield is nigh-invulnerable, it's not implausible.
If he was that close, wouldn't the nova engulf him? Getting him around his shield that doesn't cover his entire body in the first place.

Draco69
Oh. I thought is was from far away in single directional blast. Not a few yards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.